What's new

Purple Indica X SCreme BX1

S

Seismic

Even with the mite damage, those buds still look tasty:joint: Outdoor is looking awesome too dude. Take care.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey all, thanks for checkin in, much appreciated.

some shots of the #1 plant {pictured above) outdoors. dog dug it up, so had to replant it, and slowed it a bunch, still gonna make a phat cola.

really a nice plant, in and out. will get a taste off the indoor here in a few days.

CBF

picture.php

picture.php

dogsnob

hey cbf i grew your old blue x sc mate ill post some pics of it turned out the best plant ive growen for ages mate the buds are rock hard and covered in rezin with a strawberry blueberry funk your gear is the shit my friend i should just grow your stuff as everything ive done from you turns to gold hehe pot of gold

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey cbf i grew your old blue x sc mate ill post some pics of it turned out the best plant ive growen for ages mate the buds are rock hard and covered in rezin with a strawberry blueberry funk your gear is the shit my friend i should just grow your stuff as everything ive done from you turns to gold hehe pot of gold

hey nobber, good to hear, id hate like hell for anything to turn out crappy for ya, ya have been a great friend, and man you have grown alot of my stuff and always let me know what ya think.

if it really matters, the line was given the name Strawberry Bleu when it was made, been some years now on that one.

Moonshineman gets the credit for that one bro, as it was his OlBlue cut in the cross. which imo you could cross anything to it and it comes out great.

Blue Lemons (OlBlue X JC BC1) turned out real well, electric weed. so yeah OlBlues a winner as a plant and a parent.

take care bro, im doin well mate:D

CBF

T

THE PABLOS

Awesome CBF....I've some of yer beans in my fridge...I think they're next on deck...love yer work. pablos

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey all thanks for commin by, much appreciated.

hey T, any cherry haze poppin up?

Bone thank you bro, ive smoked a indoor cut of the plant, and its a nice toke clean head, and mostly a body stone. real nice flavor.

Pablos, good luck with um, hope they treat ya right:D

Mojo, great to have ya check in, hows it there, wet and gettin cold here. hows the diesel kush commin along, you still workin that line or ya have her where ya want her?

take care all
CBF

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres the #3 plant, goin around again inside, yeah the mites had there way. turned out a bit better this go around as far how it grew, chunkier buds, tried a heavy flush this go and see if it makes much of a diff in the smoke.

CBF

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some shots of second go around with some F1 cuts.

heres the #3 plant indoors, grown outdoors last year. grape plant.

picture.php

picture.php

the #1 plant, a strawberry plant. also grown outdoors last year

picture.php

CBF

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work cbf m8 just wondering what medium you grow in..?

Latest posts

Latest posts