What's new

Purple Indica X SCreme BX1

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8wks, and if lookin at trics you could harvest this plant as shes 99% cloudy.

CBF

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Seismic

Looks awesome CBF, what kind of aroma's you getting off that beauty?

S

Seismic

Nice, sounds like it would go really well with the blue mystic I got going right now.:joint:

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if there were some calyx on the plant, might not be so much resin on the leaf:D

CBF

Dude, nice colors!
But the leaves are the wrong place for the resin.
Plz put the resin back on the calyxes.
My OCD won't let me sleep until you fix this problem!!!

dogsnob

now thats something i should try out cbf truely outstanding bro you make the best beans bro huge props brother

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you nobber, small batch are ripenin and your always welcome to um. i do enjoy seein the beans i do grown by others, as yourself, with some growin skills.

only time i get to see um at there max potential:D

CBF

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
toked some fresh dried plants, comes off as a dark fruity aroma and taste. pretty decent smoke if your into a narcotic stone and sleep.

the buzz from these plants is so far from what i enjoy smokin, im not to interested in um. hopefully i find a plant i enjoy in the next batch.

CBF

superjoint

Cbf Your the only other person i know on here thats doing right by the
Purple Indica...glad to see it come out so kick ass... it crosses nice..

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey man thanks for the props, much appreciated, although not deserved, the PI made the cross go.

i very much like this hybrid, the way they grow(once cloned), the aromas and tastes. id like to get the overall line a bit headier, and hopein to find a few more that have a nice upfront head before they lay ya down, came across 2 in the last batch.

like a bit more yield as well, maybe be a bit better this go, as most of the plants last go were locked out for a bit, and some didnt come out of it. could of been the flood i conjured up.

i have 3 females and 1 male from the first batch of F1s, looks like ill keep a male outta this batch as well.

females we will know at the end of course, see a few i like so far, just on there growth and a jackin off the stem,LOLz

so heres some plants from this round, one is way ahead of the others, and still have a couple in the veg spot.

picture.php

heres the male i decided to keep from this batch

picture.php

picture.php

this is the male from the first batch, just took his head off to clone, hes gonna flower with this round of plants, along with the females from the first batch for a larger F2 batch.

picture.php

heres that Purple plant #3, from the last go outside, also have the #1 cut outside as well. #8 plant is givin me fits reveggin.

picture.php

picture.php

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seismic thanks for checkin in.

some shots today before the chop. borg had there way with the plants.

Plant1, this ones a nice plant, yields well, and bud is DENSE, great strawberry bubblegum aroma.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plant2

picture.php

picture.php

Plant3, just bud shot, buggered the rest:(

picture.php

picture.php

Plant4

picture.php

picture.php