What's new

Purple Honduras x Panama feminised

Tangwena

Veteran
week 10/11

week 10/11

Week 10 looking a bit raggety after the drought but they are on organic fish juice reducing the feeds now to tapper off the flowering.
10/14 lighting the blumats just watering plain water now as the temps in the box are hitting 40c every day now in the roof space they are drinking all the time.
As much as they look like shit the resin and smells are off the charts.
Some have heaps of mature seeds in the buds couldn't be more happy.
The buds are still in good shape and seeds and stress are my friends right now ha ha.
I had some 2018 Panama x Honduras cob yesterday crazy potent drunk like effect that matured into a very acid like spaced our euphoria. I cant wait to get into this next lot of buds they should make special cobs.
In central Africa the plants finish at the driest time of the year so I'm sure they are stressed when they finish I will see if this lot has special powers once cured.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

SolarLogos

Week 10 looking a bit raggety after the drought but they are on organic fish juice reducing the feeds now to tapper off the flowering.
10/14 lighting the blumats just watering plain water now as the temps in the box are hitting 40c every day now in the roof space they are drinking all the time.
As much as they look like shit the resin and smells are off the charts.
Some have heaps of mature seeds in the buds couldn't be more happy.
The buds are still in good shape and seeds and stress are my friends right now ha ha.
I had some 2018 Panama x Honduras cob yesterday crazy potent drunk like effect that matured into a very acid like spaced our euphoria. I cant wait to get into this next lot of buds they should make special cobs.
In central Africa the plants finish at the driest time of the year so I'm sure they are stressed when they finish I will see if this lot has special powers once cured.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
Those are all solid compact flowers, what an outstanding job you do on these pure sativa, my friend. You are truly a master of your trade:bow:

Have a blessed and psychedelic 2021 all my Ace brothers and sisters.
Peace

Tangwena

Veteran
Those are all solid compact flowers, what an outstanding job you do on these pure sativa, my friend. You are truly a master of your trade:bow:

Have a blessed and psychedelic 2021 all my Ace brothers and sisters.
Peace
Bless you my friend always seeing the positive in everything.
The flowers are the saving grace at least I will have some sticky buds, and fresh seeds I'm still excited they smell so good.
I am not a believer in cool temps for tropical sativas.
My friends who grow outdoors get perfect buds when grown in the summer heat.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Bet they smell great! Looks like they have a few weeks left...gonna be a nice year ahead with that stash. And seed security too. :)

Tangwena

Veteran
Bet they smell great! Looks like they have a few weeks left...gonna be a nice year ahead with that stash. And seed security too. :)
Too right brother they were my last 4 seeds I had from Ace.

Its hard to get them in Australia now they stopped sending them here.
But now I have 3 different phenos seeded and all the permutations there of, no problems in the future me thinks ha ha.
The worst burnt plant has the scariest terps I'm crazy about the potential buzz from those buds.
Lucky the buds seem unharmed and are filling out fast already very dense and heavy.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
A quick question as I am looking at getting these. Is this the Honduras x Panama or is there specificaly a Purple Honduras x Panama variety?

Red October

I'm also a bit confused about the panama x Honduras, where these a limited edition run from ace? I can see the Honduras x panama seeds but unsure if these are the same you're growing. Very interested after reading your comments.

Tangwena

Veteran
I'm also a bit confused about the panama x Honduras, where these a limited edition run from ace? I can see the Honduras x panama seeds but unsure if these are the same you're growing. Very interested after reading your comments.
I think Dubi would have more info but he sent me A22 Panama x Honduras as testers.
I also got the fem Purple Honduras x Panama different animal but still great.
I just find the aged cobs of the A22 Panama x Honduras some of the best weed out there, thats why I'm so rapt to have these new seeds.
They will be some amazing crosses all 3 plants are very different.
I think Ace still sell the regular Panama x Honduras I dont know what the A22 stands for in the testers.
I had some more 2 year old cob today half as much as I had yesterday and it still blew me away chewed 5 star high all go go go euphoric and tripped out big time.

Tangwena

Veteran
A quick question as I am looking at getting these. Is this the Honduras x Panama or is there specificaly a Purple Honduras x Panama variety?
Both the Purple Honduras x Panama is the fem release.
The Panama x Honduras is the regular release, you cant go wrong with either.

The regulars seem to have more variety in the pheno's but they are all killer as far as I have found so far.

Red October

I think Dubi would have more info but he sent me A22 Panama x Honduras as testers.
I also got the fem Purple Honduras x Panama different animal but still great.
I just find the aged cobs of the A22 Panama x Honduras some of the best weed out there, thats why I'm so rapt to have these new seeds.
They will be some amazing crosses all 3 plants are very different.
I think Ace still sell the regular Panama x Honduras I dont know what the A22 stands for in the testers.
I had some more 2 year old cob today half as much as I had yesterday and it still blew me away chewed 5 star high all go go go euphoric and tripped out big time.
thanks so much tangwena, the regulars available at the moment also seem to use a purple Honduras, hopefully dubi will be able to help clarify. Your appreciation of the panama x Honduras really makes me want to get some:biggrin:

Koondense

Veteran
Look from the mothers perspective, if Panama is the 'father' it's likely a fem version because dubi uses the panama goddess reversed mom, the Honduras dad i think is a proper male plant so the seeds are regular.

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
from Honduras x Panama official thread, post #3:

For those avid on the breeding details.

Honduras x Panama regular version was produced by pollinating the 10th generation Panama Goddess with our best 1st generation colorful Honduras males.

On the other hand, the feminized version was produced by pollinating first generation Honduras 7 female (purple and high yielding colombian pheno) with Panama Goddess reversed.

Tangwena

Veteran
from Honduras x Panama official thread, post #3:
AND boy did it produce a gifted child my god today I was in heaven all day thanks to one such child and the cob thereof.
Absolute work of breading art my friend just on this one alone your my hero my friend I cant live without this high.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks dear Tangwena :huggg: Always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback, nothing better than to know our seeds are improving people's life and making growers happier and excited! :thank you:

Tangwena

Veteran
week 11/12

week 11/12

This is the plants at week 11 starting week 12.
Sorry for the hurried pics but I will get some close ups of the buds when I harvest them next Friday at the end of week 12.
4 months since they were seeds.
All the colas are getting very heavy as the calyx enlarge and need support.
There are 3 different types of buds and will need 3 different treatments to get the best cures from each plant.
fingers crossed for something very special temps in the box average night time 27c day time 40c they are drinking heaps its so bone dry and the terps are outstanding even 2 new carbon filters are struggling to keep up.
By next week they will be loosing the fight and it will start to stink up everything ha ha.
Love this cross the cobs taste of sweet fruit and smell beautiful once you taste them you cant put them down just wanting to keep sniffing the aroma superb herb.

picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
12 weeks

12 weeks

I think I will leave these another week to make 13 weeks.
I have reduced the LED power by about 20% and the plants are on water and 25% nutes hand watered these last 2 weeks.
There is going to be a big harvest and some killer cobs the terps and smell are off the charts with 2 carbon filters only just coping.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Beautiful plants. Wish I can try your cobs %)
Cant wait myself i cut some pop corn bud branches to retrieve the seeds and made a one ounce cob from the de seeded buds the whole plant is going to weigh heaps.
The smell from making one cob stunk up the whole house making a couple of dozen is going to be epic I will have to wait for the wind to be in the right direction ha ha.

Tangwena

Veteran
12 week harvest

12 week harvest

I was planning on leaving them another week but the weather is forecast to be hot in the high 38c 15% RH phew not that I'm worried about the plants but I leave for a month fishing trip at the end of next week.
A window of cooler weather has opened up 33c for the 9.5 hour drive to my fishing camp end of next week. It has been 39 to 40+ which makes for a drive through hell.
So this will give me time to dry and cob the buds before I leave.

The harvest was a lot more than I was anticipating (thanks Dubi ha ha)
Honestly I dont need this much pot ha ha.
I had to hang the buds in my grow box in 3 layers so the carbon filters can take the edge off of the amazingly strong smell.
I had 3 rows hanging from fencing wire it wont take long to dry with 15% RH and forecast 37 to 39c temps ahead for a week.
Perfect for cobbing though nice and dry and hot it will sweat naturally no need for heating ha ha.

Here's some pics. I will do close ups of the 3 bud types while cobbing them in a few days time.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

RED 1

I was planning on leaving them another week but the weather is forecast to be hot in the high 38c 15% RH phew not that I'm worried about the plants but I leave for a month fishing trip at the end of next week.
A window of cooler weather has opened up 33c for the 9.5 hour drive to my fishing camp end of next week. It has been 39 to 40+ which makes for a drive through hell.
So this will give me time to dry and cob the buds before I leave.

The harvest was a lot more than I was anticipating (thanks Dubi ha ha)
Honestly I dont need this much pot ha ha.
I had to hang the buds in my grow box in 3 layers so the carbon filters can take the edge off of the amazingly strong smell.
I had 3 rows hanging from fencing wire it wont take long to dry with 15% RH and forecast 37 to 39c temps ahead for a week.
Perfect for cobbing though nice and dry and hot it will sweat naturally no need for heating ha ha.

Here's some pics. I will do close ups of the 3 bud types while cobbing them in a few days time.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Fantastic :)
Extra height,high temps,skills and you've made the strain yours
Tripping on weed is a 'lifestyle' ,challenging at times,but so rewarding
Thank you my friend for inspiring this "newbie"