What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Haze

G

$230 half ounce. :-( AMAZING high. Not good for anxiety though..JPG[/img][/url]

Last edited:

tragic1

Nice looking buds but where's the purple?

I got some Purple haze the other day but there was a lot of purp in there.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Doesnt look like purple haze to me either. Sounds like the one selling it just wanted to make some more money saying it was. that stuff isnt even manicured well enough to be sold for that.

buckeye-leaf

G

Yeah i wasn't sure if it really is purple haze. Is purple haze really purple? This haze is MUCH better than regular haze I get so it was worth the price.

Yes I always go on little shopping sprees. Even though i'm broke :-(. Just figured this forum needed some threads with sexy pics so I posted.

foxygrower

Unless I had a really good relationship with my dealer I would never pay that much for buds that look like that. I paid mucho dinero for some Original Diesel but that stuff looked soooo pretty. I just dont see how anyone would ever let their buds get treated so badly. I guess Im a protective parent :) . But if you're happy, then who cares?

PEACE,
FG

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
I was under the impression that purple haze was purple?

and no disrespect,but it looks like it's kind of compressed!!! compressed kind?
:fsu:

at least your happy with the high :) :joint:

Later

G

looks can be decieving. i have bud sitting next to me that looks 100x better than that haze and it is shit. looks mean nothing. this shit was the real deal, it may not look pretty and may be a little compressed, but it was the haziest haze ever, and one bong rip rocked me for 3 hours.

G

look at my Skunk thread in this forum. those buds look sooooooo much better than these but as i said, looks mean shit. those skunk buds were horrible. chemmy taste, and shitty high. but look at them? bag appeal is through the roof, but that means nothing. these haze buds look like shit but believe me, they were INSANE

G

Yes, hahah. I know i spend WAY too much on bud. I'm currently growing 45 lowryder's.

Ckayill420

Purple haze is nothing more than a super pheno of the OHaze stock grown by the Haze bros in the 70s. Somthing like one in hundred or more will display the traits of the real Purple Haze but the only person I know of with the real genetics is Tomhill. Anyone "in the know" should know what I am talking about and should chime in on this one. Nice buds by the way just not purple haze.

Peace.............Clayill420

G

yeah i know its not real, i heard that real haze is extremely rare to find as well not only p. haze.

fuck whatever the fuck was called puple haze whatever amount of decades ago. Purple haze is abundant in amsterdam and NY. in the NOW. it has SOME purple color but it's dominantly green. I still rather smoke a $20 of some nice Sour diesel to the face.

G

cola de fuego

cola de fuego

'PIF' 'haze' 'crack' 'fire' 'green haze' "blockwork" etc....
5538sexy2-med.JPG

they only call it "purple haze" outside the city...or maybe if your white:pointlaug
to be honest, i never seen any purple haze in my life OR ever have anyone call it that...real talk.....if you go to tha heights and buy some scrump buckets at 1g/20 on the block, youll see the weed looks like my first pic, and nothin liek that crap u bought...
LOL the haziest haze ever, bro, u need to get out more:biglaugh:
you posted pics of the uptown bobby brown aka brown haze...that shits NEVER called Purple haze ever, you got GANKED!!
LOL also it retails at 375, again, u got GANKED!!!!! LOL

look, i have a pic of the weed you posted too...def no purple outta this purple city bud:
5538nychazey-med.JPG

5538DR-thumb.jpg
;)

G

^^

My friend got haze from the city that looks like your pic, which does look similar to my "purple haze" buds. But it was NO WHERE as good as this shit. This was the best haze i've ever smoked and most if not all of the batches of haze i've gotten have looked very simliar to this, yet they vary in price.

cheetos

damn i thought purple haze was just a myth everyone talks about it but you never see anyone grow it in the logs or find it in the seedbanks.