What's new

Pure Sativa Greenhouse

wow Bear..... I just found this place ..... lovely greenhouse!
wow, what a dream! ... congradulations on everything .... from the greenhouse, to the tomatoes, to the ganja..... man... many thumbs up to you sir!

sprinkl

Veteran
I've been watching for a week or two and I must say, what a dream indeed. Ever since using my first greenhouse I've been convinced that a climate controlled greenhouse is the best way to grow the best quality weed. With optional supplemental lightning and light deprivation for another dimension of awesomeness.
It's really one of the things I want at some point in my life and I'm willing to make sacrifices for it.
Also your choice of genetics is killer. Those thin blades make my mouth water, and there's just something magical about the growth potential and cerebral power of those pure sativa's that make me want to pay my respects to the plant.

Too bad your cats like to wreck the plastic, is there really no type of fencing to keep them off? Maybe build a third layer of chickenwire above the plastic :)

Anyway good luck with the grow, and if you ever need seasonal workers on the farm...

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
looking good as usual bear , hows the tent harvesting curing up I know you still got a shit load left :biggrin: , did you shut the tent down for the summer ?

R

recent guest

Thanks everyone! I have been gone for a bit but the plants are still doing well. The water situation in my area is dire, I may have to make some additional arrangements as the landscape crisps into an ideal wildfire habitat. These plants each use about five gallons a day.

Also, the plants are at the size that they are difficult to photograph well.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

R

recent guest

Can anyone tell me when the outdoor/natural daylength flowering season should begin at 44 North? I grew two plants outside last year but had shoddy record keeping, so Im hoping to nail down a clone taking date for this batch of plants, two of which (Panama, Diesel) are already firmly keepers.

pedrero

hi there!
incredible greenhouse, beautifull plants! very well organized, how about the temp control there? the intract air flow looks cold :elf:

R

recent guest

Thanks, thats helpful.

After my first outdoor season last year, I was under the impression that flowering is actually triggered earlier outdoors than the equinox in september when 12 hours of light/12 hours of dark is reached, because of the steadily decreasing daylight hours.

the diesel, frost monster, and Malawi male are all starting their flowers.

R

recent guest

is the 4th pic the "frost monster"?

AWSOME plant!

yeah she is in the center with the leaves slimmer than all the rest. Its an adventure with her. Shes a high yielder of really pretty orange, bark, and cocoa scented buds. Her stems are really supple and whippy, they will bend with just a few drops of water. I spray her every morning to simulate bud weight. I have no plan for tying her up or restraining her drooping, I am going to let her flop to her hearts content and show her thai freak side, she's already going to yield double the amount I need.

sprinkl

Veteran
I think the flowering starts earlier, but preflowering stretch lasts longer until the nights are long enough..

onefinity

are you going to be trying a diesel/Malawi cross or Panama/Malawi cross? It would be awesome if you could get a cross of the diesel/frost monster!

R

recent guest

I think the flowering starts earlier, but preflowering stretch lasts longer until the nights are long enough..

That sounds accurate. I like the hazes in part because they will still be basically vegging still when the others have been flowering for weeks.

are you going to be trying a diesel/Malawi cross or Panama/Malawi cross? It would be awesome if you could get a cross of the diesel/frost monster!

That Malawi male is a conundrum. I have a pure haze and haze cross seed run going right now indoors, so I don't want to flower it in that space until the hazes are developed enough and flowering has begun in the greenhouse so I can transfer them out, and I don't want the whole greenhouse crop pollenated by leaving the Malawi in there to flower. Plus I have ten regular blueberry seeds that I want to get crosses and pure seed from. The crosses that I will make are:

Panama x Haze
Panama x Blueberry
Panama x Malawi
Haze x Blueberry (personal take on blue dream)
Diesel x Blueberry
Frost Monster x Blueberry
Frost Monster bx Malawi
Haze x Malawi
Diesel x Malawi
Diesel x Haze
etc

R

recent guest

Man! I'm so stoked to see what comes out of the whole project. Talk about starting with some of the best.

yeah, I was happy with my first breeding project for that reason. A now-proven Chocolope male bred to a pineapple scented C-99 and a very thai influenced Destroyer. Now I have the Chocolope (which many here have established as just another version of C-99) flavor, which is just wonderful. So I may add in some of that to the project as well. Its all one big project. Weed breeding.

R

recent guest

Frost Monster (Cannabiogen Destroyer x Ace Malawi) -Thousands of tiny florets with milk-white pistils illuminated by the evening sun. Lots of frost already on close inspection and the smell is dark citrus wood with berry tones. Branches are already hanging in places, we will see her develop for a long time ahead.

Ace Panama - This is a very difficult plant to take whole shots of. Its got stems that are conducive to training and supercropping, the newer growth is hollow. The smell is so warm, oily lemon incense.

The whole group (almost) Panama in the foreground, Diesel on the right, frost monster in front of the GD-72 (far left) and a little haze visible (far right)

R

recent guest

Sorry about the double post. This is the above post with original only photo settings.

Frost Monster (Cannabiogen Destroyer x Ace Malawi) -Thousands of tiny florets with milk-white pistils illuminated by the evening sun. Lots of frost already on close inspection and the smell is dark citrus wood with berry tones. Branches are already hanging in places, we will see her develop for a long time ahead.
picture.php
picture.php

Ace Panama - This is a very difficult plant to take whole shots of. Its got stems that are conducive to training and supercropping, the newer growth is hollow. The smell is so warm, oily lemon incense.
picture.php

The whole group (almost) Panama in the foreground, Diesel on the right, frost monster in front of the GD-72 (far left) and a little haze visible (far right)
picture.php