What's new

Pure Kush s1 & Hybrids..

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Got some chemd x pk seed started about 3 weeks into flower....I’ll post some pics up soon.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
MD84, I have no clue could be tho.

finally got some pics to share. The current room set up isn't friendly for me taking pics so please bare with my photography skills.

Chemdog D x Topanga Canyon Pure Kush

#1 this one is gonna have the sexiest bag appeal and is covered in resin in person
picture.php

picture.php

#2 she stretches too much for my liking those are 6' stakes and they're only 2 gals of coco
picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Looking good dank frank, I think CDM has some chem sis going as well. It’ll be nice to see some of these grown again by multiple growers. It’s got me itching to pop some of the chem 4 x pks now

Earlmane, thanks man. Yeah that number two is a rip and flip plant, large top colas but a stretcher. Perfect for a Scrog

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Looks great Frank! And Otto... wowskis brother! My girls are starting to take off, got them staggered in groups of 2 moved in a few weeks apart. So far all of them (sis x pk) smell so damn delicious, haven’t run into the raunchy Sis yet, just sweet-og terps ��

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sis x PK is in the door way on the left side. She's actually been a fairly vigorous plant and has some what taken up more than her fair share of allotted space.

This is day 1 of flower:

picture.php

She has a bleachy/chem mildly sweet garlic lime funk to her. She's still growing like a more compact OG, but still has a good deal of vigor. Not sure what her stretch will be. Some input on what you guys are seeing, so I have a better idea of how high to set the second screen would be great!!

Can't wait to see how she flowers out. Huge thanks to Melty for sharing the love. :respect:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sis/PK day 29

picture.php

Day 31 - resin is really just starting to build. Calyxes are really just starting to show. She's going to take a bit longer to finish, unless she does like a normal sis cross and just blows up the last two weeks or so.

picture.php

Grows like a serious gnarly OG - but smells almost exactly like funyuns. It's not real loud. It's subtle.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in love with this Sis x PK @58 days. She looks like OG. Is sensitive to heat - and hates being close to the lights, but she smells like chemdog funk and 70's polyester. She's still not "loud" or exactly "sexy" by modern standards...but, she has the FUNK. It's there in every pore of her being. Her skin is lime and her large bulbous glands glisten with nearly invisible stalks. She's greasy.

I've actually managed to get her to perform. She has 5 colas that are 16-18". However, they are thin and tight poles. Gorgeous swollen calyxes tightly stacked in small golf ball spears, that look like they should just swell any day now.

To date, it really is one of the most old school looking plants I've grown. In the pics, it looks almost Sour-ish - but it is NOT. Not at all. This plant is the woman in subtle little black dress at the party. It's the most unique Chem/OG pairing I've run to date.

I can't wait to watch ripen.. 2-3 more weeks I imagine. More than that, I can't wait to smoke her!!! Possible IC 2020 entry???

:respect:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Jetlife - looking forward to your thoughts

@Guass - anyone can enter IC cup. It's what makes it so intriguing. No gatekeeping.

@Zomboy - Thanks man. Trying to do the genes some justice.

Only because I'm still learning how to use this camera, I was able to get a couple that give a better representation of how she really looks.

She has very short stalked resin glands which you can see very clearly hear. I find plants with such resin to be much more potent generally because the heads aren't getting knocked off due to long, fragile, brittle, capitate stalks.

picture.php

The shot that finally does her a bit of justice and lends credence to my excitement:

picture.php

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@bigtaco - she seems to be, but the pics are a bit misleading. She has really fat bottom flowers that come to long peak, then seem to fill in around the peak from the bottom up. The colas are as full as they look because there are gaps between the tops of the peaks and the far bottoms of the next bud - it doesn't really "stack" and flow seamlessly like a single flower or a big cola.

It certainly has the chem boost to what is otherwise a very OG looking plant. Not the plant itself, but the flowers. Once I break this bud down and trim it up, you'll see what I mean. It looks like a mirror copy of OG - just pointier.

The Sis/PK is in the door way, so you can't really see past her on the left. She certainly filled up her space, and pushed others out of the way a bit.

Yes, those 4 big colas belong to her. There is a 12wk SSH cross hiding behind her, actually.

picture.php

Huge appreciation for these genes. :respect:

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts