What's new

Pure Kush s1 & Hybrids..

RandomJeffy

I just received some seeds that were made by chaco. Gifted to me by a friend over at Firestax.

10 of the ECSD x Topanga Pure Kush
10 of the Chem D x Topanga Pure Kush

I'm hoping to find something super bomb in these. Any tips or info on these strain is always welcome. Thanks!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Elmer bud, I am just guessing by looks but that looks more like an ecsd x nev haze than the pure kush. Just my opinion though, either way looks nice, great work!

Mack 10, I've actually had firestax seed co ask to buy a pure kush s1 and possibly some others. Kind of conflicted because I am no breeder and never make seeds with the intentions to profit only to preserve genetics. I haven't followed up too hard. I guess if enough peoples actually wanted them that badly id put up a few packs.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Got some of O's blueberry x pk I am finally going to look through. Excited because I used to enjoy growing O's blue to the point it was my go to room filler for a year or two. Always pleased the pickiest of smokers with her flavorful smell/taste, strong stone, and excellent bag appeal.

picture.php

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Otto

I think you may be right there bro .
I think I made a mistake the up load . I`ll get some more up and be sure 1st .

The ECSD x NVL Hz was an awesome line . The Chem / Topanga has been mated to Kush / Mullum / Thai in Oz ... he he .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

highsteppa

Veteran
Nice Otto, you should find some great phenos in there! I couldn't agree more inthe the o's blueberry; everyone loves it the smoke, especially the older smokers I know who came up on imports. Very kind yet potent smoke...good luck with them. Peace

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Hey highsteppa,

Agreed the older/experienced smoker loves that strong taste it must be the Haziness that comes through. Also not sure if I'll keep anything from them this run was planning on just popping a few and seeing if they're worth searching through. Something needs to be kept around I'll just reveg.

Elmer, good luck with the crosses sounds like you got a lot of nice genetics all mix up in those seeds.

highsteppa

Veteran
Pretty sure I got her back. I need to finish an indoor run with it to be 100%.

Its not her....its a sativa cut the clammers gave me. I thought I was getting O's back. Oh well, more electric, no incense...

I passed some chem 4 x PK to a friend and he grew a them out recently. Most were a mix of chem and lime, but he got one he says is really skunky!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Highsteppa, I have a buddy up north that still has O's BB I should be able to retain her with no issues. Would love to grow her myself a round or two again hopefully i'll find something nice in the seeds

Amazing thread , every chance I get at getting any Hollywood Pure Kushi get as much as I can. I love smoking some mixed in with some Irene makes for quite the joint!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Wish I could take better pics but its a packed house and I don't have much room but tried my best. Also for some reason I cant get my pics to position correctly and I even tried editing it which works then when I upload its sideways again. So the O's Blueberry is coming through strong in the odor and nugs which in my experience has always been the case with this cut. She doesn't produce many seeds and when I pop them everyone just thinks its the "blueberry." Theres a few with the og structure but the buds still have that pungent O' BB smell to them, the next couple weeks they should blow up. They're about day 42-44

picture.php

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Nice dude! That room must smell lovely. Looks great. Turn that camera to the left, jerky! I know, I know... first day with your new phone, right? :D

highsteppa

Veteran
I have an iPhone 5 and it does the same thing...messed with it a bit but no luck. Those look like some fire and seems like they'll fill in nicely too.

FireIn.TheSky

That think is frickin stacked. nice work beautiful plant.

To stop pics from turning sideways, crop slightly and and re-upload.