What's new

Pure Kush s1 & Hybrids..

Happy Times

@bigtaco - she seems to be, but the pics are a bit misleading. She has really fat bottom flowers that come to long peak, then seem to fill in around the peak from the bottom up. The colas are as full as they look because there are gaps between the tops of the peaks and the far bottoms of the next bud - it doesn't really "stack" and flow seamlessly like a single flower or a big cola.

It certainly has the chem boost to what is otherwise a very OG looking plant. Not the plant itself, but the flowers. Once I break this bud down and trim it up, you'll see what I mean. It looks like a mirror copy of OG - just pointier.

The Sis/PK is in the door way, so you can't really see past her on the left. She certainly filled up her space, and pushed others out of the way a bit.

Yes, those 4 big colas belong to her. There is a 12wk SSH cross hiding behind her, actually.

View Image

Huge appreciation for these genes. :respect:

dank.Frank

Heck of a change from a couple months ago! (Post 231)

JetLife175

Veteran
So I’m really excited about this particular plant frank is posting because from the looks of it he found a plant that actually expresses the sis heavily. When it comes to these pks and ogs it’s hard to get the other donor to shine through. Going off of calyx/bud structure it looks very chem in nature. Definitely has a sis/chem3 vibe going on.

And how it stacks is crazy. I’m wondering what the veg is gonna be like on the next run. Looks vigorous enough. You really may have found that holy grail pk x chem cross. Here’s to hoping it all translates after harvest!!!!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Just a bunch of little diamond covered pyramids on a pole. Nothing to see here.

dank.Frank

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Looking like dankness in here. I had to type a response. Have my 14 month old granddaughter in my lap, and she's forcing my hands to the keyboard. It's either type or get punched in the mouth by a baby.

nickman

Veteran
This is an amazing thread... I just went through the entire thing...

CDM- u had some nice ladies in the beginning of this thread...
shit, looks like all these pk crossses shine...!!!...

Dank Frank- she looks amazing...!!!...

After going through this entire thread It looks to me that the chem sis x pk is the prettiest plants out of all of them ... especially the ones CDM was running at the beginning of the thread...!!!...

:tiphat:to all that contributed to this thread...

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
God that’s why I love this site!... started this thread yeaaaars ago, and it’s just starting to hop again! So much fun diving into the old gear from buddies & finding gems!

Thanks Nickman — I’ve been running the Chem Sis x TCPK again this year, and found a ton of great stuff. They all yield like crazy, gassy stuff, but the keeper is a sweet OG and gassy smell :tiphat: delicious! Otto is the Man!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 days until chop for this lady. Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?

lower bud site
picture.php

Upper bud site

picture.php

@nickman was asking in my thread how long Chem Sis ran. To my knowledge, she runs 10-11wk. The TCPK runs 70-74.

ChemDMillionaire said:
I had 1 that wouldn’t stop flowering... had to finally yank her outa the room on Saturday, after 14+ weeks haha..

This is a similar behavior I think the pheno I have is doing. So, I'll chop at 11wks, which is in line with my knowledge of the parents. Next round I'll get her run properly.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
God that’s why I love this site!... started this thread yeaaaars ago, and it’s just starting to hop again! So much fun diving into the old gear from buddies & finding gems!

Thanks Nickman — I’ve been running the Chem Sis x TCPK again this year, and found a ton of great stuff. They all yield like crazy, gassy stuff, but the keeper is a sweet OG and gassy smell :tiphat: delicious! Otto is the Man!

Nice, you must have had a bunch of those seeds then... you have any pic u could share? I’d love to take a look...
3 days until chop for this lady. Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?

lower bud site
View Image

Upper bud site

View Image

dank.Frank

Nice, nice, nice ... :laughing: ...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TC Pure Kush - bagseed found in a bag of OG grown in west hollywood in '97. So, it's one of the earliest true OG s1s that can trace it's origins back to some of the first grown rooms of "kush" in LA. It's an heirloom sport pheno, more or less.

dank.Frank

Happy Times

TC Pure Kush - bagseed found in a bag of OG grown in west hollywood in '97. So, it's one of the earliest true OG s1s that can trace it's origins back to some of the first grown rooms of "kush" in LA. It's an heirloom sport pheno, more or less.

dank.Frank

:good:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not the best shot but you get the idea. She was taken down at 74.
picture.php

Probably pulled 3-4 off the plant. She'll be here a couple round at least.

dank.Frank

kamyo

Veteran
The structure on those are interesting, Frank. I know virtually nothing about PK, but it actually might explain something. I recently got some Afghan Kush (fem) from Seedsman that's Afghani x LA pure Kush. No idea beyond that, but the one I started to veg had some of the skinniest leaves I've seen. No idea if they're even related, but I'm interested to give her a proper run. Had to pull her a couple weeks from germ to make room.

JetLife175

Veteran
Not related. LA Pure Kush = Suge Pure = Puss Kush.

The tailing in this plant is from the chem sister in the equation.

dank.Frank

Those chop shots were what I was waitin for! That’s a heavy chem sos leaner as you just mentioned.

Every single time I’ve ran chem sis hybrid beans the phenos I’ve always loved the most display this trait. The foxtailing that is.

That one is gonna have some power for sure. Can’t wait to see how she smokes man. That looks mouth watering my boy!!

Latest posts

Latest posts