What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush Pics for future comparisons...

JDOG6000

Veteran
I don't order from seedbanks so I don't know which ones are reputable or not.
But OGraskel's clone makes me think my original thought was correct.
Master Kush inbred line = Pure Kush. IMO.
GZA is right on about the dutch genetic's.

REZDOG

Veteran
Dutch Passion used to have some sizable breeding space,but in the past few years,as the conservative Dutch government has cracked down, Henck's had to go,well,underground.
DP's 'breeding facilites' are,essentially,apartment-bedroom operations,there's no real scale to their breeding Ops.
Their 'Strawberry Cough' release was an absolute fucking JOKE,and the resulting plants had nada,zip,ZILCH to do with the REAL 'Kushman's Strawberry Cough' (C) :D Clone that exists in the real world.

Original KK's Strawberry Cough Clone

G

had no idea DP would do that. im just tryin to look at it objectively. Not taking anyones sides, or for that matter say anything about ograskal, i was just very confused by ograskals master kush pics. if everyone is of the same mind about dp, not much i can say. although how does anyone know what their op might look like? they must have made friends, and theres nothing stopping them from moving to a med friendly state where they can operate in peace.

Last edited:
G

Hmm..

1) Seedbank companies are not the always the source of anything. They play catch-up to what's going on in the "real world" at times. Case in point: THSeeds Da Purps (God's Gift). In those few lines there's several "issues" that come up.

First when they announced it a while back, the pic looked like Urkle to me (Or an Urkle cross). Not like the Mendo Purp.

Second God's Gift is supposedly a real strain (KQ x Purp), but the only pic ive seen of something called God's Gift was from NWGREENY from CW and his pic looked like Urkle/GDP (check my gallery). I also know for a fact people in my area have came at me with some God's Gift and it was in fact Urkle

Third Da Purps is supposedly a Purp x Afghani. A single cross. Doesen't mention it's bx'd or whatever. So to me the name should be Purps x Afghani (if it's real mendo purp at all). I will say this tho, the pic on Gypsy's site does look a lil different than the first pic that looked Urkle-ish from HT

So that's why i say you can't really rely on the seedbanks all the time. They cleary don't always do their homework when they put out seed. And AT TIMES purposeful misinformation, laziness, or ignorance make their info spotty as hell ... at times

That's just one strain from one seedbank. I don't have the time or knowledge to look into other ones, but that's an example of how bad it can be

Ograskal - Didn't you have two Master Kushes? One Purple and another chunky one that I only seen you run once? Maybe it's the same clone run in different conditions? That chunky calyxed one looked nice as hell. Got it saved to the Kush folder ;) Also i think RUDEBOI mentioned in one of your threads how your master looked like Suge's PK. He would know...

To be honest im more inclined to believe that some cat is in socal with the Paki x Lemon Thai (or whatever) male just tossin bad females at him....

ograskal

Veteran
I used to run another Plant which i thought was also Master but it turned out to be a Bomb Ass Afghani....The freind that gave it to me Mixed it up with his other
Master he had....I also had an MK cut that was from AMsterdam but this one I'm runnin now is much better...The Afghani turned out to be real bomb as well and I'm rootin some as we speak...~ogr

RUDEBOI

Nspecta said:
This...^^^...is just ONE of the many thangs Ol' OrgnKid said was Bubba Kushes lineage.

Hmmmmm...ya don't say? :chin: :chin: :chin:

Diggin' throught tha archives, IGT :sasmokin:

:wave: Hey man, You're like a D.J. diggin' in the Crates when it comes to the archives. And you know what, just like a good D.J. you always have the right record for the moment!LOL. :wave:

As for Orgnkid, I see what'cha mean, he's all over the place with his comments. But if you remember from the last Orgnkid archive post, I responded that what he said could have been takin' many different ways. Not trying to defend anything but sometimes communication or lack of it, leads to confusion.

As for Suge,(in my best Desi Arnez voice)"Sugey you've got some 'SPLAINING TO DO'!LOL. J/K. The deal is this, what is the significance of a name? Like the ole' saying says, a rose known by any other name is still a rose. I have experienced PK while living off/on in L.A. for several years. When I saw Suge's PK pics for the first time, I immediately knew that it was the real deal, cuz it looked very much like what I had experienced. Not exactly the same, as most shit in the streets isn't allowed the proper time to get that ridiculously flamboyant color that the PK is capable of producing. When his initial offering was made @ C-Bay I won the initial pack of PK/NL F1's. After bidding & paying a large sum of $$ Suge felt compelled to extend his generosity by offering to send some bud samps of all 3 of his Kush cuts, since I had bought 4 out of 8 of the initial packs. He wanted to insure me that I had made a "good investment". Lets just say on the initial samples I was "less than impressed" by all 3 quite frankly. This was the time on the old CW that I told Suge and the entire forum that his O.G.Kush wasn't O.G. Kush or atleast the O.G. I know and love. & as for the Leopard Kush, well, you know what your mama said about,"if you ain't got nothin' nice to say"LOLOL Let's just say Leopard ain't my cup of tea, either, although its very vigorous and quick, its not a Socal Kush IMO. The last hope was the Pk and because he sent me only enough for a blunt, and it was wet and early I was less than impressed but could tell it had plenty of potential. I guess Suge thought he could send me anything and I'd be happy :bat: but when we chatted and I hit 'em with a little blow to the ego, he was like, man that shit was early and wet and I'm sorry that's all I had, Yada,Yada, Yada.... I thought O.K. well send me something that you'd send to somebody in Cali!LOL So he did, and all I can say is, I never had to question him about the authenticity of it again!! It was done to perfection was ridiculously resinous, with that intense bomb ass dank aroma, and because it was dry it hit like a muhfucka, and tasty like dank cali-kush should be. I had to give him his props cuz the entire time I was smokin' it, I kept thinkin' Laguna Niguel, OC Baby!! The intense Kush aroma/taste was intoxicating and definitely fulfilling. So my reason for standing behind this cut as PK is it's just like what I've Personally experienced time and time again. So I'm not surprised to see that Suge didn't know what he had, but the fact is "HE HAS WHAT HE HAS"!!! If you are impressed with the pics trust me when I tell you, that when properly done its equally impressive to smoke IME/IMO. Kinda like when I look at Blue Dog's Triangle Kush, I don't give a Fuk if Blue Dog decided to call it PimpMyRide Kush, all that registers to me, is "That shit looks like that Real Deal O.G. we used to get back in the '90's" If I was able to acquire it, I would because I know that my eye for Kush in particular is very keen and 9/10 I would be more than satisfied. Kinda like how I knew the Abusive cut wasn't really "IT", I still have never tried it but from all accounts it lacks the Lemon/Pinesol Fuel attributes that Real Socal O.G. Kush is known for. I dunno but FWIW my major concern is never with a name, its with quality first. Cuz if a strain isn't any good, does it even fuken matter what its called?

G

Pimp my Ride

Pimp my Ride

RUDEBOI said:
Kinda like when I look at Blue Dog's Triangle Kush, I don't give a Fuk if Blue Dog decided to call it PimpMyRide Kush, all that registers to me, is "That shit looks like that Real Deal O.G. we used to get back in the '90's" If I was able to acquire it, I would because I know that my eye for Kush in particular is very keen and 9/10 I would be more than satisfied. Kinda like how I knew the Abusive cut wasn't really "IT", I still have never tried it but from all accounts it lacks the Lemon/Pinesol Fuel attributes that Real Socal O.G. Kush is known for. I dunno but FWIW my major concern is never with a name, its with quality first. Cuz if a strain isn't any good, does it even fuken matter what its called?
its the one, i just call it tk cuz ive had it longer than i have had a computer, or ever heard of og, im not a west coast guy either, so og was new to me in 2000....ive had my cut since 92.

Last edited:

RUDEBOI

blue dog said:
its the one, i just call it tk cuz ive had it longer than i have had a computer, or ever heard of og, im not a west coast guy either, so og was new to me in 2000....ive had my cut since 92.

Hey Man, You don't have to convince me, I'm sold, that shit looks like my idea of "IT" Trust me I believe you, I started smokin' O.G. in like '94-95. I have a Bro "Old Man" who swears he's been smokin' it since '84 so you having that cut since '92 falls right in line with my real life traceable timeline. Congrats you are one of the few peeps online with "IT"LOL

AWW Man, I guess you figured you'd change avatar's for the '07 huh? Damn I really liked that other one, if I didn't think I was being unoriginal I'd ask you to send it to me!LOL It was a constant reminder to "Get Low" "Be Easy" & "STFU"!!

Last edited:

Nspecta

Veteran
RUDEBOI said:
I sure wish JJ-NYC would pop in for a little fact/factoid check.

What's up with JJ showing up a mere two days after ya said this? HehHeh!

Too Funny, IGT :bigeye:

G

asking "chemdog" to contact him, shouldnt the owner of the account here at IC with the logon name "chemdog" know if it is JJ from the story?

ograskal

Veteran
So Suges Pure Kush is prolly a cross also then...LOL.......Too Funny...Thats gotta hurt......nice job IGT....Lots of Deceiving and Playing games...All for the Money..LOL..~ograskal

Last edited:
G

but still whatever it is, its a fantastic example of cannabis, and most of what anyone does, is for the money.

wick650

This shit is rediculous..... can't wait for the next twist within the Pure Kush drama, lol i'm hooked. BTW my "PK" smells like bubba and hash, big round golf ball colas, looks a lot like orgnkid's bubba cut so far.

Also D.P master k is not related to L.A master K by an means... lets not get off topic, but the D.P is some skunk kush cross, while the L.A master is on the bubba side of things

G

lol

lol

RUDEBOI said:
Hey Man, You don't have to convince me, I'm sold, that shit looks like my idea of "IT" Trust me I believe you, I started smokin' O.G. in like '94-95. I have a Bro "Old Man" who swears he's been smokin' it since '84 so you having that cut since '92 falls right in line with my real life traceable timeline. Congrats you are one of the few peeps online with "IT"LOL

AWW Man, I guess you figured you'd change avatar's for the '07 huh? Damn I really liked that other one, if I didn't think I was being unoriginal I'd ask you to send it to me!LOL It was a constant reminder to "Get Low" "Be Easy" & "STFU"!!
exactly why i had him up there.....born and raised=). how do i send you an avatar?
i am a lucky duck to have her,,,, i think most that were lucky enough to have her got served up by there own greed. it yields like a bottle of Tic Tacs, but its like dank concentrate, just add lighter.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Everyone seems to know everything about these kush strains.
But noone can tell me how much pure Kush stretches?

G

JDOG6000 said:
Everyone seems to know everything about these kush strains.
But noone can tell me how much pure Kush stretches?
i only know about my lady, and she will stretch throught the roof if left untopped, you can get away with flowering her fresh from clone, and youll end up with a 3-4 ft lady.

Latest posts

Latest posts