What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush Pics for future comparisons...

G

JDOG6000 said:
OGeeez ,I'm high right now!

Damn JDOG! Thats some serious shit right there. Did those nugs come off this plant from your gallery?

11304OGwholeplant-med.JPG

edit: got an answer to my question, thanks jdog!

Last edited:

RUDEBOI

Nspecta said:
To this...^^^^^...I'd have ta say...ya need ta breed with some IBL Ghani's/Kushes man...you'd be surprized how dominant some of 'em can be in tha F1 sat/indie hybrids. :wink: :D

If ya think of it this way...a lot o' these IBL's have node spacing at about 1/2"-1" with zero stretch...now OGK has node spacing of what, say 6",8",12" with an extreme stretch...and...Bubba has about 1"-4" node spacing and a moderate (approx. 50%) stretch...seems feasible ta me. :chin:

On a bit of an off topic note...what're yer thoughts on this quote I dug out o' tha archives by good ol' OrgnKid...??? :sasmokin:

I couldn't help it...I had ta correct a bit o' his spelling and punctuation...not all of it though...hehheh.

PURE KUSH ya say...hmmmmmm, very interesting. :chin: :chin: :chin:

Take 'er eazy man, IGT :sasmokin:
You know what, I've never made an "on Purpose" cannabis breeding in my life!!LOL. Don't know the first thing about breeding plants, now pitbulls that's another story!!LOL Funny shit is I bred and raised gamebred A.P.B.T. since I was 15 and lets just say that was Maanny Moons ago!LOL I've actually had over 50 grown dogs on chain & axle at 1 time while also maintaining litters of pups, so I'm pretty well versed in the breeding of dogs but plants I'm just not interested in breeding. I have been fortunate to know some pretty damn good breeders so things have worked out in my favor with just going through others creations. Affies & Kush's are my favorite strains of all time. I'm still searchin for the "Ghan" or "Ghanz" as its referred to in Detroit. That shit is so F'n Bomb and tasty it doesn't make sense. Did I mention devastatingly potent?LOL I've been searchin' high and low and haven't been able to source it and trust me I've tried every seedbank Afghani to no avail. I've even had DC and its not the affie I'm lookin' for, at least the pheno I experienced. I have had an Afghani/Bubba Kush that was purple and dank as hell. The Socal HogsBreath,(not to be confused with Thseeds Hog) which is hindu kush X affie) is one of the siccest most potent strains I've ever experienced. Literally put my ass to sleep back in '97 smokin' it outta my first Original snodgrass bubbler!LOL Sorry for ramblin' but that's what fatigue and PK(Suge's cut, Y'Know the Good One!!LOLOL) just got in from Bowling, and I bowled like shit(169 high)! Anyways Uria sounds like some bomb ass herb, a combination of Suge's PK X Blue Dog's Triangle Kush = Presidential Kush AKA George Kush!!LOL Well I know that Suge is real good at reversing the PK so half the equation is in order.......LOL That's something Suge & Blue Dog would have to hash out, I guess, shouldn't be too hard to get pollen to the right destination tho', right?LOL Don't cha hate it when you have lost a once in a lifetime strain and you have to admit it to yourself that your an absolute idiot!LOL Trust me, I'm not asking you that for real, Been There, Done That & Hatin' It....

I don't know what to say about Orgnkid's statements other than, WOW! I never knew he took credit for creating Bubba K. :chin: All I can say FWIW is that the Man really does his thing in the Real World. He's No KID by a Long Shot, O.K., he does the shit Fa Real, So for me to doubt what he says is a little harder to do because I've seen too much substantiated to ever be disrespectful and say its not truthful. Also, from what I gather Bubba precluded Pure Kush, Huh? So my next question is do we come to the conclusion that PK is derived from Bubbz or was Pure Kush the "improved" O.G. Kush hybrid? Leaves so much to the imagination on the possibilities, all I can say is not Bubba, Pure Kush, Master Kush, can hold a candle IMO to the real Socal O.G. Kush. I used to get mad cuz peeps would say Bubbz is better but now I realize everybody likes what they like and there are no right or wrong answers. I just happpen to be addicted to that Lemon/Pinesol fuel taste and the soaring/ceilingless happy to be alive type of high that only the Real O.G. Kush seems to be able to deliver. Oh I forgot the most important/likeable attribute, I never get tired of smoking the Real O.G. and everytime I smoke it, its like getting high for the first time. It's like you never really build a tolerance to it, you just smoke other things for a change of pace. Kinda like a Fastball pitcher needing a change-up or its only a matter of time before the whole league starts teeing off on your ass!LOL
BTW Please don't read too much into Orgnkid's spelling/grammar/punctuation, many times people with fast minds tend not to get caught up in the details, but trust he's well spoken and knows his Math, and that's all that really counts!LOL. Plus I feel for him cuz I know that my mind moves at such a rapid rate that my penmanship is Atrocious. My handwriting Looks like a chicken on speed.LOL. Pure Kush, Huh :chin: I hear ya Man, All I can say is, it may not be "PURE" but it sure is DANK!

JDOG6000

Veteran
I'm not sure, but I don't think Pure Kush is related to OG or Bubba Kush.
The buds do look alike though. But I havn't smoked the PK yet.
So, I'm not sure.
I'm still sticking to the Master Kush line as Pure Kush's lineage.

Last edited:

GZA

Ive heard that from a couple people too Jdog, it was on the master and purple side, not LA kush related. Never had the opp to grow it out tho. that would be funny if the p in pk turned out to be paki .

kushedout

I agree that pretty much nothing compares to REAL DEAL OG Kush, but to say that you don't build a tolerance? After smoking OG Kush straight for more than a few days, I find myself packing more and more to get where I want to be. A couple of nice Bubba nugs always seem to do the trick ;)

G

ive never seen a master kush that resembled a pure, can anyone dig something up?

GZA

sbaegis said:
ive never seen a master kush that resembled a pure, can anyone dig something up?
define pure kush and show me some pics from a couple different peoples gardens and I'll start right on that similar master kush pic search

G

GZA said:
define pure kush and show me some pics from a couple different peoples gardens and I'll start right on that similar master kush pic search

pure kush is defined for you in post #1 of this thread

Pbud

rudeboi you are a joke if you stated before that you were not impressed with the chemdog line. Chemdog D better than anything i've smoke in years!!!!! Better than og pk or whatever. Kusheout ever tried the chemdog d?

Last edited:

GZA

sbaegis said:
pure kush is defined for you in post #1 of this thread

I thought there would be other growers, since Ive seen it in co ops for sale but suge says he never gave it out. none of the nugs Ive seen look like his in the first few pictures and no other pure kush grown on this looks like his, so I asked if you could define it better, maybe a liniage or a link to someone that has a pure kush plant that looks remotely like this. other people Ive talked to that grow pure kush have stated that it grew more like master than og, while this pure looks a lot like og to me. but hey, Im stoned :joint:

medikush

The way Pure Kush looks, it's different than Bubba or OG, as far as I can tell.
I have tasted Bubba, and Pure Kush, and OG from clubs, but the OG tasted like crap and usually wasn't grown right. I've grown Bubba, but never Pure Kush.

I have an LA Kush and Sour Diesel.

The Pure Kush is the dankest taste so far. Pure Heaven. Sour Diesel has moderate remnats of PK taste. Sour PK on the other hand is even closer to the Pure Kushy taste. Bubba has elements of the Pure Kush taste in it as well. LA Kush has a Pure Kush taste to it almost as much so or about the same as the Sour PK.

My Bubba and my OG look very similar except my bubba is short and squat and my OG is lanky and stretches to heaven. OG smells like Lemon Pinesole when squeezed. Exactly like Lemon Pinesole, like nothing I have ever smelled before. Bubba is nothing like that.

Having tried Chemdawg once, Og a few times, Bubba a lot and Pure Kush a couple times, and Diesel a bunch, my personal conclusion without any evidence is that :

Lemon Thai was used to create Chemdawg, which is present in OG and Sour diesel as well.
Pure Kush was used to create Bubba and OG and Diesel somewhere along the line.
The Pure Kush does not seem to be present in Chemdawg so therefore it stands to reason that Lemon Thai was used to create Chemdawg, then Pure Kush was added in to create OG, and Diesel, and Pure Kush was used to create Bubba, whether or not Lemnon Thai was used in Bubba, probably not, since it's too short and squat. Most likely the OG is the Sativa line and Bubba is the Afgani or Pakistani like of the Pure Kush cross. (Is this possible?)

A little bit of reading, a little bit of growing, a little bit of tasting, and a little bit of internal interpretation.

G

:chin: I dont think Chem/Dawg 91 has any known parents. I could be wrong but I think it came from seeds that were found in some pounds of Chem/Dawg....

As far as the different "Pure" Kush's goin around socal I got this to say. In the bay the big deal strains are somethin Purple similar to how socal has the Kush. I been to just about every city in the bay (every one that matters at least :)) and its the same shit. Lies, speculation, greed, good marketing, and straight up ignorance has people calling everything purple GDP. Especially when its not GDP :wink:

Nspecta

Veteran
Archivin' it...

Archivin' it...

medikush said:
what does Orgnkid say about the genetic roots of Bubba Kush?

ORGNKID said:
Bubba Kush Is The White Lable Bubble Gum X Sensi Seed Hindu Kush !!!

This...^^^...is just ONE of the many thangs Ol' OrgnKid said was Bubba Kushes lineage.

sugenite said:
only came labeled as pk at first but was able to verify pure kush title with them shortly after inquirin..

December 27th, 2006

suge-nite said:
i dont see any swerves on mine (yet) but it mite be a pk kush or diff version of bubba..didnt come labeled..but it defenitely has og in it...

February 8th, 2005

suge-nite said:
I mite as well post pics of my other og cross.. it`s either the PK kush or diff version of ogkids bubba i`m guessing...came not labeled...

Hmmmmm...ya don't say? :chin: :chin: :chin:

Diggin' throught tha archives, IGT :sasmokin:

Last edited: