What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush Pics for future comparisons...

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thanks Buddy.
I had no idea that Pure Kush would stretch that much.
Are you talking about your OG or Pure Kush?

G

Yea for months I was lookin at BDs pics thinkin it was the real og while everyone shrugged them off like, yea tk looks good, nice pics, but its not og. It was infront of everyones face the whole time and nobody knew it cause they were blinded by the hype. I bet its the same cut nspecta picked up from his boys in OC. I have a friend in norcal that thinks nspectas pics in this thread is the cut he is running but he calls it nepalese kush but that it comes down in 60 days max, usually around the 55 mark so not sure. So what I want to know is, if these cuts of og/pk/tk/nk, have been around since the mid 80s were does that put them in relation to the chemdog storyline.

G

everytime the room smells like pine cones, daddy be trippin.

i dont know about the chemdog inline,,,,,,,but its funny, my kush is the first plant i ever grew,lol,,,and it will def be the last, as she will be curing my rigor mortis if all goes as planned.

G

I went to a club in SoCal last weekend and they were giving away free cuts including "OG Kush" cuts in a freeby bin, but were thin and measly looking. I opted for paying for the Bubba clone (Buds were available to sample) and yield was good (larger nugs than OG jar). The Bubba Kush came from the same person who provides their Blackberry Kush and Master Kush etc. The clones are thick and the leaves look very Kush looking. Like this thread, I had no clue on any authenticity of the freeby bin clones. So I passed up a free Og clone due to all the mystery. I'd hate to get a weak OG and waste my time on a low yielder that was less that "It" . They carry 818 Kush which is nice, but they had no cuts of that. Why would they be giving away some "OG kush" clone, yet didn't sell 818 Kush clones, which is supposedly their "House" OG bud.
There is definitely some better OG out there, I've had some questionable OG before from clubs and all this talk is confusing at best LOL...

Last edited:

RUDEBOI

Nspecta said:
What's up with JJ showing up a mere two days after ya said this? HehHeh!

Too Funny, IGT :bigeye:

You know what's up with that IGT!LOL Message Boards for illicit activities are like Soap Opera's on Steroids, saying its addictive is a massive understatement. You know just like I do that after the CW/OG fallout many of the more prominant first hand knowledgeable personalities did a Blaine. You know a practical illusion, lurking watching whats going on but no need to interject or intercede untill something/someone motivates them to holla back. I didn't see where he popped up at tho' which thread? Can somebody please chuck me a link. I don't think I have the midas touch or anything but lets give it a try.

JOJORIZO(AKA My Boy JOJO)- Hey Bro, if you/when you see this send me a sign,a PM, smoke signal, anything Man!!LOL I don't expect you to post online cuz I know you don't wanna be bothered being inundated with Idiotic ?'sLOL

After I became a customer of JoJo's gear we began to communicate on a regular basis, and we began to swap knowledge/information and that led to him showing me extreme generosity by taking his personal time to send me beans that were no longer available @ C-Bay. He also offered me a cut of CAVE, and requested that I send him a particular Kush cut but that's when the Proverbial Shit hit the fan, and the OG/CW fallout ensued and the rest is history. JoJo pulled a Whodini, I guess he figured that was as good a time as any to make his exit from the game, so I guess I can't be mad.

RUDEBOI

blue dog said:
exactly why i had him up there.....born and raised=). how do i send you an avatar?
i am a lucky duck to have her,,,, i think most that were lucky enough to have her got served up by there own greed. it yields like a bottle of Tic Tacs, but its like dank concentrate, just add lighter.

Man, I've never had an Avatar @ any site! So not only do I not know how to send an Avatar, I don't even know how to set one up!LOL Yields like a bottle of Tic Tacs!LOLOL Bomb weed ain't Burger King, You can't have it your way.

I don't mean to multi post either just haven't figured out how to quote more than one person at a time! Jeez Louise, you would think I'm computer illiterate but I'm far from that, still have my Commodore Vic 20 & 64 in the attic!!LOL

dwtc

ok i'm real confused now :chin: :pointlaug

i grew out SUGES og kush bx1(ogxnl x og) and all everybody said was why does it tase like pinesol, but after that baseball bat hit em in the back of the head the soon forgot :pointlaug

during flower it smelled like a skunk got beat to death with lemons, but after a 3 weak cure they tasted straight up pinesol with a hint of lemon. i had 5 for 5 females with some variation in structure,taste, and smell. topped them 1nc and made clones, and they didn't stretch. also they were all very uniform in vedge.

also got the og/nl x purekush seeds to pop soon, hope they are as good as the bx1.

stay safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

RUDEBOI

^^^^^^^^^Don't be confused man, it's just a difference of opinion. You and many others have been very happy with those BX beans. I was speaking more of his O.g. cut but he has since then gotten SFV as well as another Socal OG Kush. I still have a pack of those in the fridge and lookin' at yer pics makes me wanna give a go, Nah, J/K it wasn't my idea of O.G. but that didn't mean it wasn't good. Kinda like if somebody brings ya tuna salad and tries to convince ya its turkey salad.LOL Not that you don't like tuna salad but if turkey salad is the SHIT to ya then the tuna just won't do!

sugenite

Gotta luv a good ol`fashon kush thread... :D

Thanks to all the positive peeps and kush lovers!!!

Hey rez... nice gratuitus plug!! lookin good man :) and those ibls were very nice!!

nspecta... that looks inaccurate and/or outof context...why wud i say an indy dom k was an og? i didnt inquire till months after recieving...hope you didnt lose tooo much sleep over that...nice pk impersonation tho.... u fit rite ina kush thread ;)

Seems everyone has a deal to wheel or face to save or ego to stroke or just get stuckin all the potential conspiracy scenarios... i try not to get caught up in any of that....i started a bean com long time ago cuz i cudnt score legit kush genes myself at one time.... after seein all the gene hoardin by those with it and going thru cuple mkultra packs lookin for a real kush i decided to try and help so i put alot a time effort and money into breedin.. and the
only payoff that made it worth it was the props i got from all the peep who were stoked on em...the fact is you can barely give away an ak in la... and i feel ive done more than my share..

Have no reliable lineage on the pk... stated before tho its undoubtly related to bubba..guess its possible to have an offspring blow away the parent(s) but ive never seen it...consensus among all peeps in the kno i kno is its gotta be responsible 4 bubba..and deff the most important part... real bubba deff has a noticable pk-ish-nish..but pk is MUCH more stanky, refined and kushy...bubba is tainted and dirty compared and deff a big step in the wrong direction..

The og used in those bx`s is as good OR better than any of the 5 orso other
og`s ive done since imho.. its undeniable pine lemon fuel... theyre sooo many diff ogs its ridiculous.. and they all pass in some way as an og...i think i may have just scored the legend starter tho...directly from a legend himself... hands down the strogest ogk ive ever tasted...my old og prolly came from
diff source than the pk tho... that pk cut was a miracle cut...got only one and was only 2inches long...seemed like it just didnt want to come to me!! the lep is a proven mersh k...all who gro it love it...tough to go backwards tho...

rudeboi has his own personal prefs and high standards as do we all :D

Last edited:

Tropical Treats

Hey Suge, why not continue offering your beans through seedbay? I am pretty sure there are a lot of people that want to try out your genetics still. There are many people that missed out on your intial offering due to the high bid price your beans fetched. I remember in the past that you was going to work the pure kush to IBL form. are you still working on breeding projects or have you given it up? Anyhow nice to see you drop by once in awhile.

sparobis

Veteran
these are my 2 pk/leopardkushxpurekush females.....turning pink and frostier than a frozen beer mug!!

32 days flower...grown in organics..ffof soil ff big,tiger bloom..pure blend bloom
peace
sparo

Nspecta

Veteran
sugenite said:
Gotta luv a good ol`fashon kush thread... :D

Thanks to all the positive peeps and kush lovers!!!

nspecta... that looks inaccurate and/or out of context...why wud i say an indy dom k was an og? i didnt inquire till months after recieving...hope you didnt lose tooo much sleep over that...nice pk impersonation tho.... u fit rite ina kush thread ;)

Seems everyone has a deal to wheel or face to save or ego to stroke or just get stuckin all the potential conspiracy scenarios... i try not to get caught up in any of that....

Have no reliable lineage on the pk... stated before tho its undoubtly related to bubba..guess its possible to have an offspring blow away the parent(s) but ive never seen it...consensus among all peeps in the kno i kno is its gotta be responsible 4 bubba..and deff the most important part... real bubba deff has a noticable pk-ish-nish..but pk is MUCH more stanky, refined and kushy...bubba is tainted and dirty compared and deff a big step in the wrong direction...

suge-nite said:
..here is my original bubba cut...looks like your leaves are bit more serrated,maybe even bit thinner... thick stock....oh yeah...deep green....yep..yep

February 8th, 2005 01:29 AM

suge-nite said:
You guys got that right...I am countin the minutes on my bubba and hoping
for alotta a purp 4 sure...

my bubba actually roots faster than my OG...
but i might have diff bubba....
check it out ...

February 4th, 2005

S****G**** said:
suge-nite,
thats not bubba. bubba leaves are longer and not as wide as the plant in your pic...

February 4th, 2005

Suge's pic of Pure Kush...shortly after he aquired it...the pic was originally labeled Bubba Kush!
10092bubbak.jpg

Hey Suge~ No offence intended with tha "quotes" man...and...I thoroughly understand you not being interested in tha history/lineage of tha plants we play/work with, many of my bro's are tha same way...they just have no interest in what makes up thar genetic backgrounds...I, on tha other hand do care & when thangs don't add up when doing my research I tend ta question tha how's, who's, why's, what's, & where's.

Fer instance...When you first recieved your "PK"...you were calling it Bubba Kush (understandable, as they are both similar)...now my boy, SG, from tha quote above is one o' tha cats who said..."that ain't no Bubba"...and...SG would know, 'cause he's been a keeper of Bubba since '98...hmmmm :chin:...I wonder where I got my Bubba. :sasmokin:

As for my recent interest in Pure Kush...well, let's see...by my figures your "PK" cut dates back to approximately 2004...roughly when you aquired it. The "PK" cut we have dates back to '97 (earliest I've been able to trace it back to thus far)...now tha simple math of this equation has really got me questionin' some thangs...mainly, tha validity of certain 'claims'.

I will say...the previous quotes were extremely accurate & very much in context...as they were merely yer speculations on your 'unlabeled' cut...so with that said...who's "PK" is "impersonating" who's. :chin:

Now...I don't want this to get into a who's is better than who's thread...as I'm more interested in gettin' to the bottom of this 'mystery'.

From what I've seen so far in relation to growing BubbaKs, OGK's, PK's, & ChemDawg's...I do believe them to ALL be related...with tha original Parent/GrandParent/GreatGrandParent being tha ChemDawg cut...and tha rest being hybrids & polyhybrids of it...most/some of them being better than tha parent.

In closing...my only interest in all of this is finding tha Truth...and, hopefully, putting all the hearsay, speculations, conspiracies, myths, etc to rest for good.

suge-nite said:
great bubba is dank..no doubt about it.. bit played out but still dank..and the pk is undoubtley related to it too... but but but... the pk is undeniably much more $tankier and dankier... its just undeniable pure kush.. just crack the seal on a jar and its game over.. the very very best bubba will remind you of the pk definetly not the other way around.. its probably a bubba parent.. break out the dna testing.. all speculation aside i really dont care im just happy to have it.. and all my other kushes too...and the list just keeps getting longer and longer... but the pk is still the best and purest kush ive seen from anyone here or in socal.. and thats not personal preference thats just a fact....and...as far as traits go the pk vegs pretty fast and stretches alot in flower unlike bubba fwiw...

JDOG~ There...^^^...is your answer right thar brah!!! :dueling:

Take 'er eazy, IGT :wave:

RUDEBOI

JDOG6000 said:
Pure Kush might be an Old world Paki kush clone.
Why do you find the need to bring up KK's cut in every damn Kush thread?LOL You keep bringing it up like its some kind of standardized well known fact that this cut is partly responsible for every modern day kush on the boards.LOL Give it a rest already, KK's cut looks bomb & kushy, has cabbage leaves that tend to go purple, a lot of Kush strains have that tendancy dude! You know what Jay-Z said it best when talking to Dame Dash in the song "Lost One's": I HEARD SOMEBODY SAY, THEY MADE HOV(O.G./BUBBA K) MADE HOV SAY, O.K,, THEN MAKE ANOTHER HOV(O.G./BUBBA k). My point is KK or Orgnkid, or anybody else that professes that they created it, DO IT AGAIN, prove it to the world. I know, I know, they don't have anything to prove, right? Well then don't talk about it then is how I feel, ya dig? I already know that you've done yer homework and found out that me & KK used to do a lot of gifting to one another, but thats not the point, the point is he has the OWPK, and has access to a OWPK male, why hasn't he done modern day recreations of O.G. and Bubba? Maybe he has and I don't know, I know that he lost some stuff in the fire but I thought he was able to get most of it back, I dunno, I wish him the best of luck, just don't know if I can buy into the "I created O.G. & Bubba But Just Don't Have The Time Or Interest To Do It Again But, I've got 30 other strains on my website for sale"!LOL :chin: I also remember him making it a point to get a lot of Orgnkids cuts as well, Not that breeders dont often times have other versions of strains, theres absolutely nothing wrong with that. The more quality Kush the better, right? How else to gauge the quality of one's strains than to have others strains to check it with? I know I went on a rant but I was smoking PK,You Know Suge's PK, The Good One, the Not Swerve Cut! :yoinks:

Latest posts

Latest posts