What's new

PUMAS BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH AND INSANE JANE GROW 2011

J

jonnybgood29

week four and counting... starting to look real nice my friend! first pic is of the purple one, sorry not great shot. most of the color is still on the bottom and hard to get good pic under the canopy.
the rest is pics of the ladies with the ij being the first in line.

P

puma

hello JONNY:wave:
ya that could be her but were going to need to wait a bit longer, if it is indeed the PURPLE PHENO it will be KNOWN as the DPD PHENO it comes from the MOTHER side of the JANE.....

MOTHER===TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO

peace:wave:

J

jonnybgood29

i know what you mean sprout, was surprised to see color on her as well!

P

puma

hey brother go check out MAJ MALE INSANE BANANA KUSH now thats EXACTLY what you need to look for in your FEMALE INSANE JANE, if you can find something like he has and could work together man you guys could put a killer in SEED FORM NO JOKING.....

if you guys could you would be making a INSANE JANE BX1 but damn it would be worth the effort to you both...
think about it:wave:

J

jonnybgood29

the crazy thing is, with the cooler temps, all my ij cuts have turns that very shade..... guessing game!

P

puma

hello JONNY:bump:
well brother i guess were just gonna have to ride this pony a bit longer to see how SHE unfolds and what she is going to be offering you...
awesome:bump:

J

jonnybgood29

thanks man! i update every wednesday, so keep an eye out... plus starting multiple threads tomorrow as well! keep an eye peel:wave:ed

J

jonnybgood29

ok puma, here is a few pics of the cuts. as you can see, all the ij are colored...... hard to tell. and even the male has color!

J

jonnybgood29

first 2 pics on the last row i think is the one your talking about puma. first 12 pics are ij, last three are blackberry. i had a 4th pick of a blackberry that didnt come out. of course that is the prettiest fattest one! need a better camera so i can be more like sprout!

P

puma

hey brother i dont know what pic is what but i see some nice ones in there for-sure, youe getting things done over there no doubt..
sweeet:bump:

J

jonnybgood29

sorry man, got them mixed up myself, but this one is the purple ij that matches your pics!

P

puma

ya brother you found the BLACKBERRY PHENO did you take cuts??....that plant should give you some really nice SOLID BUDS at the end and they should HOLD there WEIGHT pretty good aswell....

thats NOT the JANE i covet but its still a damn good PHENO, here is what you have.....

INSANE JANE--DPD PHENO...
PURPLE%20TRIP%20OG%20%20X%20DPD.JPG

trip%20purple%20top.JPG

would really like to see her JUST BEFORE chop if at all possible..
really nice:bump: