What's new

PUMAS BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH AND INSANE JANE GROW 2011

J

jonnybgood29

thanks nfd

glad to see you could make it my friend dj! hope to get these girls flowering soon!

D

DJXXPLATINUM

POPPED INSANE JANE AND BBK...I'LL AM ANTICIPATING SOME FIYA.............
THANKS PUMA.....DJ

J

jonnybgood29

ok, here we go, day one in flower and got 8 females, 4 of each so its going to be a full house. hit them wuth straight veg to force a little stretch and allow for better budding! let the fun begin!

P

puma

hello JONNY:wave:
great news my brother i think you will like these, remember those INSANE JANES will take off and grow like crazy so keep them in check make sure they know who the boss is...
very nice:wave:

a little 102 strain package picked up today...

SEED PACKAGE 2.jpg

J

jonnybgood29

ok, now im definately jealous..... how are you going to ever grow all them out!

J

jonnybgood29

ok, here we are one week into flowr and starting to show some stretching!

and then a couple shots of the clones, and shots of the males im keeping until im sure the cuts took and are growing well!

last male is the bbk.... he is a real strong grower that really wants to floer!

D

DJXXPLATINUM

great news my brother i think you will like these, remember those INSANE JANES will take off and grow like crazy so keep them in check make sure they know who the boss is...
very nice:wave:

a little 102 strain package picked up today...

View attachment 143143

WOW PUMA...MAN I WANNA PEEK THROUGH IT...DJ

J

jonnybgood29

ok, week two and some are already starting to sugar... and a shot of the bbk male before chop, dont worry puma the clone is safe!

and finally, but not leastly, here ist the next round that will be a seed run!

will start a couple new reports in a week when they are up!

P

puma

woww thats the MALE you need to work i would have never been able to cut that dude down, im super stoked you took cuts of him but damn id kept him as was.......i hope nothing happens to that cutting ahh you atleast took a few just in case right...
looks great:wave:

J

jonnybgood29

dont worry my friend, waited till it was wellll rooted before chop, and beside he was trying to flower out and wouldnt revert. only got 1 week of 14/10 and he decided to flower anyway!

P

puma

HAHAH sounds like he was ready to rock-n-roll, i will be onlooking when ya get them up to the stage..
sweeet:wave:

J

jonnybgood29

here you go puma, the first pic is the bbk male so you can relax! the ladies are going nicely should be some nice buddage. first four flower pics are the insane janes, can you tell me which one is the pheno to keep?

P

puma

hello JONNY:ying:
hey brother i think the first one is promising and if you can get some pics of the other STEMS/STOCK that would help, look for the STEMS/STOCK to have a RASBERRY/RED WINE color to them....im just one down so i'll get a few pics up for you tomarrow..
sweeet:wave:

P

puma

hey JONNY:wave:
sorry im late my friend, here are a few shots just of the JANE as of yesterday....this batch will be chopped on monday..

INSANE JANE

INSANE JANE 19.jpg

INSANE JANE 21.jpg

INSANE JANE 22.jpg

INSANE JANE 23.jpg

INSANE JANE 24.jpg

as you can see by the pics this GIRL really puts out nice hard nugs..

as you may know but maybe not i lost this PHENO so i wont be runing her for awhile, i'll need to pop more seeds and find her again..
peace:wave:

P

puma

purple how/where can you put up some pics so i can see what your talking about??....

yes there is a PURPLE PHENO to be had its not abondent but she is there for sure, she IS NOT the one i speak of but she is nice to grow out...

let me see if i got a pic of what you might be holding..

TRIP%20OG%20X%20DPD%20LOWER%20PURP.JPG

TRIP%20OG%20X%20DPD%20GOING%20PURP.JPG

trip%20purple%20sides.JPG

drop in some pics when ya get some free time..
peace:wave:

J

jonnybgood29

mine is not quite that far along yet, but yeah thats the color.... will try and post when my lights come on, in about 4 hours!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
great job, awesome genetic...so all good things..ill be watching this one..
keep the great job up-date jonny!!!
have a happy new year lol!!!