What's new

Puffed out bho

Hash Man

Been working my tek and refining alot lately. Check out this crazy cake i made from some outdoor sd nug from 2013. Im working a large amount now, but check the test run!

SkunkPlz

i would puff tuff on that. Great job. Wish you were in denver so i could get u to make me so cakes like that :)

Hash Man

Not at all. Next puff i make i will take a pic with an infrared temp gun. Lol im not posting to massage my ego by posting fake comb. This stuff is stable in a hot room.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hash Man

Sextracts- eventually i might make a tek post. Suffice it to say that all the temps seem to be dependent on the material. I cant say one temp or hg lvl will work all the time bc it wont. I dont rush, & I do try to dry my material out properly b4 vacuum fwiw. Later tonight i will show the latest cook.

Hash Man

If yield wasn't a factor would you still make oil ?

Good ?.... I have been making concentrates for over a decade. I started out with kief and moved to bubble. When ilife showed how to make the real bubble, i spent years perfecting it. Then i went through a bho phase in 06, but was unable to purge it properly, so i went back to bubble. As of now i really believe solvent extraction is the most efficient and if worked properly can be on the same level as the best bubble. I think that the knowledge of purging will eventually improve collectively and the ? Of which is better will fade into oblivion.

Also, i have a bad right shoulder from years of martial arts training, so bubble can be a bit laborious.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you tried making bubble or oil from kief ? i think that is gonna be process that im going to be sticking with until i can find a better one . i never am really that happy with the quality i get from outdoor compared to light dep or indoor unless i turn it into kief first.

Yes. We run kif in a 6" column on a Mk III. Makes a gorgeous extraction, but less aromatic than from bud.

Here is some cotton candy white shatter made using bubble hash.

Attachments

• White shatter-1-1.jpg
    White shatter-1-1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 15

MEMED

Id like to try that stuff. Ive never used a wax I can deal with for more then a day. Always have to have variety, but with the waxs ive never found a solid rotation. Thanks for the thread hash man. I think thats 50 for me. either 49, or 50... lets c

hobb3s93

that stuff looks intense man, made me want sum biscuits haha

if u break it apart and then try to mush it back together does it stay in a waxy crumble form or snappy shattery like of consistency?

i think i saw on some of your other posts that u would take it out the vac oven and whip after its been in there for a couple hours.. does this play into getting it to this state?

i just cant imagine maintaing a muffin for 8 hours let alone 4

are leaving it in the dish for vac ?or using those cupcake things or do u transfer some from the dish to the cupcake wraps after a couple hours?

:tiphat::tiphat:

Hash Man

that stuff looks intense man, made me want sum biscuits haha

if u break it apart and then try to mush it back together does it stay in a waxy crumble form or snappy shattery like of consistency?

i think i saw on some of your other posts that u would take it out the vac oven and whip after its been in there for a couple hours.. does this play into getting it to this state?

i just cant imagine maintaing a muffin for 8 hours let alone 4

are leaving it in the dish for vac ?or using those cupcake things or do u transfer some from the dish to the cupcake wraps after a couple hours?

:tiphat::tiphat:

It crumbles up like kief kindof. Its for sure dependant on the material, and is easy to mess up. Its like baking, you only get one shot per cake. I need to grind out my tek more b4 i post how its done. Its not always the same.... I thought i had it down and just ruined a huge piece. As the size of the cakes i make get larger, a dif temp is needed. Those cakes were not made using molds.

Latest posts

Latest posts