What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Psychosis UK clone

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey lovelight ,congrats on the harvest mate :yes: she looks pukka
im gonna have to taste her 1 day,tho im hoping ur cross will bring smiles
were gonna need a little smoke report on her ,when shes ready :respect:

psycos sisters have been repotted and have gone into flower,still both unsexed

:joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if only LLP had Doc`s camara.....

a smoke report would be nice.....

your makin my taste buds twich just thinkin about it !!

H

Hazeseeker

Great looking harvest LLP,
how many days flowering did you take them?,
some really well grown buds there man :joint:

peace

K

kopite

on the Exodus crew I also thought they were given cuttings of "Cheese" for a gathering they had.... they didn't discover "Cheese" I believe it was someone by the name "of the hill" who acquired the "cheese" for them.... he also got a cut to HGF, in 03 I think.....

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i read the guy who found it gave it to the exoduss collective too...Exodus roots run far and wide

M39...............thats a very interesting guess.....is that GarlicBud x SK1 ??

any takers on this idea ???

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

Elevator Man said:
Hmmm.....:chin:
9533mother_1.jpg

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/9533mother_1-thumb.jpg[/img][/url]
42366DSC_00045.jpg

that's definately the same clone :yes: , is that your Mystery clone EM?

peace :joint:

Last edited:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
The very same - that was about four years ago, grown in hydro. Those were the days...:)

Here's the only other pics I have of it...

K

kopite

I'm gonna stick with Shiva skunk or perhaps Silver pearl.......(has a C99 look)

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Borrowed pollen,, not exactly sure which strain,, didn't look down at the label.. lol

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BumpityBump!

BumpityBump!

Hi Psycho lovers,hope u r all well and good? Sorry for my absence of late but been travelling a lot and only have time to tend plants at the mo,but I miss you lot so just thought I'd post up a couple of bud shots for ya of some Psychosis grown bio by a friend(I'm afraid I cant fit any in to my spaces rite now as I'm up to my ears in other uk 90's stuff at the mo').
But I am gonna run a space full of it and the 'puffs' asap so I can get a bunch for Persy and do some dusting (with the best males I've been rediscovering from mass germing I've been doing recently).
I gave my friend some pollen from a proven no-name hazy male a few months ago and he dusted some bottom buds and we have about 50 seeds of 'Hazelnut2' to try out and redo big if its a goer!
As far as I'm still led to believe although exodus have passed round many cuts of Psy(indeed mine came from them removed),it originated in the LDN area and was passed to many b4 they even had it.
I'm still convinced Psy isn't hazy at all(and its too quick to be NL5H and smells nowt like it) and find too much melon ,berry,gum flavour in it for it to be WW cross imo.But I don't really care too much as its a loveley wee plant. Love and Lumens JBo
PSYCHOSIS

PURPLEPINEAPPLExSKAZE

MAZAR RED-SEAL

MANALI

pengman

Londinium's friend has the idea, very nice looking psychosis there.. would love to have a taste... very fruity... hmmmmmmmm...! =)..