What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Psychosis UK clone

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool m@rg,, is that Psycho's Sister?

Update Psychosis clone:

Last edited:

lovelightpower

Veteran
hey doc you gettin' the scent yet?

i really dig the smell of the psycho, except when i'm moving them around and they stink up my premises. :muahaha:

think the bubble-axe is 2ish weeks off harvest, will get some pics on the saxon thread next week.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool LLP :yes:

This Psychosis looks and smells similar to Cheese, but not quite as strong.

Please keep us updated on those axes. peace

C

cheesey

thanks doc looking great . how did u find the strech ? is it closr to cheese strech ? or a little more ? im working on the idea of doing a 4 plant scrogs with my clones .

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cant wait to see some good psycho pics.......

thanks for all your efforts to make the pics possible.....it is true eye candy

respect

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

Looking good Doc, built up a nice looking structure, gonna look sweet by harvest with the multi colas on show,
growing the Cheese this way again dude, managed to get 15 main leaders up top this time :joint:
hows the strength of the branches on Psychosis compared to the Cheese?

peace :joint:

indifferent

Veteran
NL x BB innit.

PS someone gplease ive englishrick some cuts so he doesn't have to spend all day trolling the boards being a saddo and actually has something to grow! rolf

lovelightpower

Veteran
indifferent said:
NL x BB innit.

PS someone gplease ive englishrick some cuts so he doesn't have to spend all day trolling the boards being a saddo and actually has something to grow! rolf

i tink englishrick is doing alright man!

H

Hazeseeker

Elevator Man said:
That plant/strain is beginning to look awfully familar...:)
Hi EM,
do you reckon you could know the make up of Psychosis?, i'm gonna take a wild guess and say Uk Cheese crossed with NL (just a guess tho) :joint:

here's Doc's Psychosis on the left and my Uk Cheese on the right :joint:
7253Psychosis_2008_15-thumb.JPG

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep the top of the plant already flowered looks and smells like Cheese,, but not quite as strong as Cheese and this clone takes just slightly longer to develop.

Hope this helps
peace peace peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not Big Buddha's Cheese or Kachina,, could be Cheese,, maybe a Cheese cross NL as elevator man suggests :yes:

So where did this clone come from then?

peace all

Last edited:

lovelightpower

Veteran
i'm growing a cheese x NL sourced from exodus/asenzion boys,
but that seems just like cheese really.

i find the psycho to have a bit of berry added to the cheese style smell.

lots of people prefer growing psycho because it has the strength of cheese, but slightly less smelly. still loads of flavour in the taste though.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I don't believe there's any Cheese in it at all, not that I could prove it. But this cut was around before anyone had even heard of Cheese - round here anyway. I know it's been around here since '92 at least, and there are several forms, hence 'the blues', 'livers' etc. But I think they're all Northern Lights-derived - either early versions of Sensi NLs or hybrids made from them.

Schlossi

Yeah its spelt with a silent P.Hey you`re not English man.The only problem you got is trying to keep that stupid accent together.He used to be Dumbo in the Disneyland parade.

Latest posts

Latest posts