What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Psychosis UK clone

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cannaboy said:
doc tell me you have a origonal psyco cut and didn't just seed the blues.

Fear not,, our word is our bond,, the top of the plant was taken out in veg. and sent to the LGA ,, to grow with :canabis:

lovelightpower

Veteran
glad to hear it doc.

i followed your advice last grow and stopped feeding at least 4 weeks from finish, and it is the best tasting psycho i have ever grown.

cheers bro!

p.s. 3 x fruit spirit now in flower, 1 x still in veg. 1 x bubble-axe male now flowering.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lovelightpower said:
i followed your advice last grow and stopped feeding at least 4 weeks from finish, and it is the best tasting psycho i have ever grown.

cheers bro!

Nice,, :D :yes:

Bless up :canabis:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
lovelightpower said:
glad to hear it doc.

cheers bro!

p.s. 3 x fruit spirit now in flower, 1 x still in veg. 1 x bubble-axe male now flowering.

Glad that doc has advised you into right direction, when talking great tasting pot :yes: Next time "feed" them only molasses for two weeks and flush them with plain water for 10 days! Let me know how that end up :wink:

Here´s my latest results using that "technique :D"

First my own cross: Neville´s Haze x Purp´s

And a longtime keeper Powerplant....

lovelightpower

Veteran
Herbalistic said:
Glad that doc has advised you into right direction, when talking great tasting pot :yes: Next time "feed" them only molasses for two weeks and flush them with plain water for 10 days! Let me know how that end up :wink:

to be honest this is exactly what i did. 1tsp per gallon of molasses for 2 weeks then plain water for 2 weeks. let me know if you use more molasses than that, i know some people use up to 1tbls per gallon.

your own cross looks beautiful, nice work!

H

Hazeseeker

lovelightpower said:
1tsp per gallon of molasses
yeah i'm trying this out as well man:yes:,
last week my 3 x NL#5xHaze were started on the flush, 2 of them will be just plain water flushing till harvest,
the other is on 1 tsp Black Treacle per gallon till harvest,
aiming for a full 3 weeks flush on all 3 (maybe a little longer of the extreme haze pheno),
gonna be interesting seeing if 1 method is better than the other or if there's no noticable difference in taste:joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We used to dilute the dregs at a bottom of bottles of coca-cola ,, to help ripen the cola back in '93 style,,, during the past few weeks of flowering,, remember "don't touch that dial" :D

Nice ripe flowers Herbalistic , yeah :yes:

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

DocLeaf said:
We used to dilute the dregs at a bottom of bottles of coca-cola ,, to help ripen the cola back in '93 style,,, during the past few weeks of flowering
i heard a similar tip on 'this morning', the gardener on there mentioned you can use coca cola (it has to be the full fat stuff - not diet) as a carb source for plants, that is a great tip:joint:

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the Oldboys who helped me get a start used to swear by Rootbeer as a Bloom-end/Flushing additive and I have to say there was deffo something to it as I did it a few times and the bud tasted sweeter 4 sure.It was my introduction to Carbo-loading plants really.
Nowadays I prefer to use Vitrasol by BN (although I heard it was being discontinued or changed so I have stocked up). It's derived from Sugar beet extracts amongst other things and is as thick and dark as Molasses(work great also!) with a very sweet but sickly pungent aroma.i only use half the recommended amount with PH'ed water for 2 weeks then 1 week water,with last 2-3 days in the dark if poss.
Just putting a couple of Psycho's and a HazelNut(Psycho x Haze?) cross into bloom in few days so will post about them as they grow up. JBo

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Newcastle Brown Ale was another favourite,, but we stopped using it because of the risk of adding yeast to the soil. :biglaugh: None of which was remotely horticultural,, we just couldn't be bothered to go outside an fetch a watering can, when filling old drinks bottles is quicker :yes:

Root beer sounds nice,, :D

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you must be chilling in your grow room doc.....thats cool

root beer,,,,,,beer for roots

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Psychosis

Jah bless ALL the brethren n sistren that made this one happen,, :yes:

Exodus / Leviticus stand strong,, like a beacon in this darkness,, bless :canabis:

H

Hazeseeker

beautiful flowers Doc, wish i could smell it through the screen bro:canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, LLP,, full props to the pro-grows that grew that sample out :yes: fully mature psycho over coco dont come about every day :dance: :yes:

Yeah Rick,, tastes like Cheese x something sweeter-sativa,, very difficult to pin-point exactly,, cheesey,, but still isn't quite a disabiliating as Cheese.. lol

This bud smoked nice with a glass of cheap claret,, hehe :friends:

lovelightpower

Veteran
just done a multi strain grow using loads of differnt cuts/strains.

included amongst them was cheese, psychosis, cheese x northern lights, psychosis x blueberry.

they all smell very similar, all are unique in their own way but very similar.

psycho has a smell to the resin when rubbed between the fingers of almost detol or jeyes fluid mixed with bubblegum or sickly berrys of some description. but the bud when smelled smells different more musk but not as much as cheese. when put in a sealy bag the buds of psycho start smelling even better, sealy bags i find actually amplify the smell of psycho. everyone (literally everyone) who took some to try came back with a story of how much it smells. one friend works in a record shop above a smokers head shop, and the guys downstairs had to come up and tell him he was stinking the shop out downstairs with the weed in his draw. he had to put it in the back room doublebagged in smell proof bags then triplebagged in shopping bags in a draw to stop it smelling.

basicly you can't take this or any of the cheese crosses around with you in your pocket. or everyone you meet will say "you stink of weed!!!!!!!!!" smoke some in an enclosed space and people will also point this out without fail. got searched by the police once when i went into a petrol station after having a couple of tokes on a spliff of cheese x nl, but i didn't have anything on me.

loving psycho-berry though, slightly more trip to the overwhelming stonedness.

i am thinking though that psycho and psycho-berry yeild better than cheese.

C

cheesey

cant wait till mines ready . nice bud shots doc . hey Llp did you get a cam today ?