What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Psychosis UK clone

lovelightpower

Veteran
zerozero here's the pm i sent you:

hey man,

hope you are cool,

i'd definately like to link up with the exodus guy you were talking about.
i went to a lot of exodus parties, and still go to the leviticus do's, and know a lot of those exodus/leviticus guys. also i grew up in bedfordshire near the clophill sand quarry and i used to go down the manor to see friends, especially when my friend moved in.

i'm from brains kan another soundsystem from norfolk ways.

respect

LLP

zerozero

LLP we should definitely talk but theres nothing i can do on this forum until ive done another 25 posts. Are you on soft secrets or ukcultivator at all?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
il talk to you real quick....

you and LLP sound like you would get on real well

are you working on the psycho an cheese ??......what are the full details

so how many exodus clones are there??

Last edited:

zerozero

english rick , Im not involved in any of the breeding or anything like that and never have been, so i cant answer the questions im just passing on info from my friend and helping him to hook up with a few people..once that happens im sure all will be revealed..

LLP ...As to if it was leda uno i couldnt tell you , i only know what he has told me and thats that it was a kc brains strain.

zerozero

Apologies for the side tracking on this thread..

LLP.. By the time you have registered on either i would probably have done the 18 more posts i need to to be able to use pms

lovelightpower

Veteran
ok zerozero man speak to you in 18...

full moon tomorrow morning, and i'm chopping a few psycho!

i've got a new computer now ;) , but still same crappy camera/phone. :( but i will take some pics before i chop them.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is ' Psycho's Sister ' ??? please,, we got these seeds and would like to know what lineage they are,,, before we plant them :D

lovelightpower

Veteran
psycho-sister is psychosis x biddys sister (magus genetics) which was a cross of Early Skunk x Sensi Star

the plants was just sprouted from a pack, not f2's or anything complicated, and the best male was chosen.

the male was stress tested...pot bound, heat stressed, and had its soils dried to the bone, but the plant stayed true to it's sex.

i was smoked some male flowers too, so i am fairly confident of the offsprings potency.

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
psycho's sister just getting ready

looking forward to tasting theese

:respect: llp
:joint:

lovelightpower

Veteran
yes-i m@rg, good tings gwan...

i'm looking forward to you tasting the product too man.

my blessings on your grow, may every seed you sprout be a keeper.

respect

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lovelightpower said:
my blessings on your grow, may every seed you sprout be a keeper.

that is sutch a cool thing to say...

i cant wait to try this psycho propperly

C

cheesey

DocLeaf said:
upadate : Psychosis

looking nice n heathy . did u top her? or is that the way she grows? llp said shes a very branchy plant .

just got x5 Psychosis clones and thinking of doing a 1 meter sq scrog with 4 of them

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Dont have any info about these elites floating UK, but what I can gather from my experience it´s quite easy to tell if it has any haze in it...

Especially, it´s 50/50 NlHaze, it will definitely give some of those haze traits that any hazehead would recognize :2cents:

Dont know... Anyways, would like to hear to more of this "exodus" crew/collective that has made all this work people still wanna grow decade(´s) after! Any comprehensive thread/article to be found on the net about exodus, Doc, LLP, ZZ anyone?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cheesey said:
looking nice n heathy . did u top her? or is that the way she grows?

Yes. she was topped and sent on to the LGA to make clones,, just before dropping into 12/12,, this plant is weak since grown in coco under natural light,, just added some kilo-mix as a top dressing n introduced some artificial lumens to help things along nice... :canabis:

Herbalistic said:
Any comprehensive thread/article to be found on the net about exodus, Doc, LLP, ZZ anyone?

This is it..,, lol :wink:

peace peace and peace

Latest posts

Latest posts