What's new

PROTEST FOR EDDY LEPP!

Skip

Veteran
Eddy is in Lompoc prison now. The party was great and horrid. Big macho men crying their eyes out. About 8 cop cars showed up to close it down. Eddy quickly calmed them down and they left without a battle. The DEA was just as rude when Eddy turned himself in. They hate Eddy cause Eddy made fools of them. I was honored to give Eddy a lifetime achievement award from WAMM. Eddy cried cause he feels Wamm is the collective he honors most. This award meant more to Eddy than I can ever convey. Thank you Valerie and Mike Corral.

Peace,
Shadowhawk

Eddy told me that the WAMM award meant more to him than any other including High Times'.

Can we get Eddy's prison addy so ppl can write him to help and keep his spirits up?

Eddy told me that the WAMM award meant more to him than any other including High Times'.

Can we get Eddy's prison addy so ppl can write him to help and keep his spirits up?

That would be dope, only thing better then letters is money on the books.
Can we send him money for his commissary?

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Eddy is in Lompoc Federal Prison.

This is the judge who put him there.

You can write him letters, but all mail is scrutinized by prison staff before he sees it, be careful what you say.

Do not send funds to this address; for more information go to the Inmate Money page.

Use this address when sending correspondence and parcels to inmates confined at this facility.

CHARLES EDWARD LEPP 90157-011
FCI LOMPOC FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
3600 GUARD ROAD LOMPOC, CA 93436

We are praying for a swift release.

God bless Eddy Lepp.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is some depressing crap seeing him with a prison address.

Does he have Lawyers working on appeals? There has to be something that can be done regarding this......

C

Chamba

a letter to the Pres or Gov should be short, not a long rambling letter that will not get read, just binned.

Instead, state the case, list the injustices and what the reader should do about it ...all in about 2 or 3 small paragraphs.

Latest posts

Latest posts