What's new

Prophet's Perpetual Perversion

NorCal

Veteran
Yeah buddy looking super killer. Got a vaportek 4000 here at the crib. I'm not even using it if you wanna give it a whirl. Lemme know and ill drop it off with the homie tom when i see him on your side of the pond.

It works pretty well but IMHO a nice sized fan and scrubber with a muffler on it for stealthiness is where it's at. Ive Used the vaportek with a brand new cartridge in a sealed room. And it couldn't keep up during the drying times and trimming.

The scrubbers seemed to be most effective. I didn't believe it until i saw it but a scrubber with a fan just recirculating the air works ridiculously well. Ialways thought you needed negative pressure for them to work but nope just stationary works great also. Either way if you had both I don't think you'd have to worry about anything regardless of your situation.

Those vaportek cartridges def give off an ozone smell though and that in itself is kinda sketch but def not as sketch as smelling some straight chronic drying. But yeah buddy everythings looking super fire over there. You def killed it with her....

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
wow I've been slacking on coming back to check out this thread. everything looks great man congrats !

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
It's curing nicely...slow and steady wins the race.
DSC09122.jpg

QP
DSC09125-1.jpg

DSC09126.jpg

cookie eeerl
DSC09136-1.jpg

DSC09137-2.jpg

Up.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
1oz
DSC09180.jpg

DSC09179.jpg

DSC09178.jpg

DSC09176-1.jpg

And this maybe one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken of cannabis...I love the way it's offset and has a textured background, which gives it a 3D like effect. Just wish it wasn't as blurry on the glands.
DSC09173.jpg

Unknown.

L

LumpStatus

Great job prophet! Really nice cookies right there!

Thanks for sharing!