What's new

Prophet's Perpetual Perversion

blaze02

wow amazing quality! very drool worthy.

Hey U.P., do you run your room fully sealed, or just use the a/c to keep things cool?

Im having strange plant problems transitioning into my sealed room. Im considering unsealing it, and running my wall ac while active exhausting to keep the heat down. Just scared my pge bill will skyrocket.
Thanks

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Ok so first I must apologize for my extended hiatus in here, not very perpetual or ABF of me. I should be flipping a table tonight though. (Blue Dream and Dieselberry for those wondering) Then after 2-3 weeks going to run some 4SD and then probably a mixer in the last 4x4.

I also gotta thank you guys/gals for stopping by; I promise the show will resume soon.

Philth-I dusted a single maybe 1/2 oz Animal plant with alpha pollen. I found 4 seeds total. Two of which were white and unusable, but the other two seem viable! Although I'm not sure if it's an Animal S1 or an alpha hybrid? Only one way to find out though. Whatever I find I'm sharing with the homies only and it has to stay enclosed in the circle, because if it is perhaps the AlphaAnimal we may have something special on our hands.

02-I want to run a sealed room and add CO2, but 1.I built the room with my friend and as solid as it is there's got to be some leaks somewhere 2. I have people beneath me (which I was told could leak down into their place) and 3. I'm most nervous about running burners. With my current setup my heat is at 77.7 lights on, but the room is built in another room and that area gets very hot from the back of my wall unit. I'm going to build a mounted aluminum back that covers the back of the unit that hopefully pulls and ducts out the hot air. Although that's going to be tricky finding the precise amount of pull without pulling the cool air through the back too. Thinking about it gives me a headache. I really wish I got a minisplit to start. Oh well live and learn. Where's Lump when ya need him..cough cough hint hint.

I'll try and get some pics up after transplant is done.

Up.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Alpine Animal

Alpine Animal

DSC09186.jpg

DSC09188.jpg

DSC09189.jpg

DSC09190.jpg

DSC09191.jpg

Animal (F) X Tahoe OG (M)

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
DAYUM bruh lookin killer on tha cooks

Alpine Animal-did u create that mang

X

xweed420

i ve never seen in my life sa much resin on a single bud.keep up the good work man

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
"It's been a long time I shouldn'ta left you.."

"It's been a long time I shouldn'ta left you.."

Well it's way too long over due, but I'm finally about to harvest some DieselBerry and BlueDream in the next week. I didn't really take any pictures until these which were taken on day 45 and since then they have still bulked up a bit aswell as getting more purple tinge going. Pictures are hard to reference for size but my larger buds are about the size of soda cans. Makes me smile after following up a round of cookies...but alas I still have some cookies going too.

Animal, GSC, Louie, Chem D, Chem 91, and 4SD are all getting a go...

But whatever talk is cheap and boring so here's some flix...
20121127_080017.jpg

20121127_080509.jpg

20121127_080532.jpg

20121127_080626.jpg

&check this out...albino budding...
20121127_080641.jpg

more to come...

UP.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Those are pics of DieselBerry PNW. The zoomed out shot shows some of the bluedream to the right, but other than that it's all DieselBerry.

Although THESE are what I plan on filling the table as soon as the DB & BD are taken down...AlpineAnimal #1-3

20121110_230135.jpg

20121110_230144.jpg

20121110_230153.jpg

20121110_230254.jpg

20121110_230312.jpg

UP.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be cool to see what you find in that Alpha Animal... ;)

Flowers looking lovely - what's the history on that DieselBerry??

dank.Frank