What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
yo yo yo mate. Its a hellova nice show up in here!!

that was a great hash run man, im so envious.. think i have to SERIOUSLY start collecting my trimmings.. but every time i end up tumbling the few shit i have.. for a gram of powder to top a couple joints hehehe

Got the last Cascadia x ptk girl going.. she was attacked by some root desease.. but shes still flowering now..
That SSH x PTK must be something particular heh, also the Jaggen seems to be some flavourful smoke..

keep it up man, ill stop by more often!

B

bonecarver_OG

hazeventura - yeah the SSHxPTK is a pleaser, she performs under any circumstances :D the sample you got was harveted fairly late :D harvested a little bit earlier the fruityness is stronger than the skunky side, but she still smells.

later on this year you will see how she gets during the last weeks of flowering... :D i can only say she loves light and the more you throw at her the more she likes it :D

anyway - gonne be fun to see how it goes later with the beans you got :D

WAMEN - i hope that cascadia/ptk turns out nice :D tell me if ya need more beans.. ill get to it as soon as i can.

-----

today i harvested a bunch of plants, one SSH x PTK, and a few amnesia hazes and a snowdawg. the last plants (AH,SND) were in the deep corners of the growroom and i coul not get to them to do a proper pistolwhìpping. part of them is going to BHO and part is gonna get handed out (for a cheap fee lol) to some amigos.

the SSH x PTK finished nicelly even though we are having 36 degrees here. the next 2 ssh x ptk are looking very well also. but in general i think a lot of the new cuts are not really as hardy as the PTK side of the SSHxPTK. landraces are tough mofo's and can resist diverse problems. ssh x ptk performs really well with lots of mites, heat and low watering frequencies.

the mite part i rather be without..

but anyway.. snip snip gotto do a lot of trimming.

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D itd be more fun trimming today if more of the nugs were for me.. but its cool - got some ssh x ptk for july :p and it didnt have too much mites..

there is 2 more ssh x ptk finishing off, and in a few more days it should be done, but some of those nugs had more web..

best way to clean nugs from mites and web... - vacuum cleaning! just beeing carefull...

but honestly there is a 1/4 of my drying screen wich will go to BHO. i wont smoke it and i wont sell it.. id rather make jelly with some hash that im gonna get from a mate... i dont think mites should affect too much the BHO....

hehe all good in the hood!

i wonder how many summers i will think i will never flower again during the hottest months... hehe lots of watering etc and then the mites feast on it! its less stress to grow only during winter... but im sure id be with no smoke quickly like that! i rather continue figthing! for now!

one new conclusion.. during summer 30 big plants is too much in the flowering room.. now im down to 20 and i wont put in new ones untill i got a few more out of there.. veg area is as crammed as ever, but i guess i rather have too much plants prepared to flower, than not enough!

hehe peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

no man - i have to sort that out in the future! itd be cool to just dump a few plants to flower out there :d

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D was visiting an old mate today... got him properly stoned with some amnesia haze and some ice-hash/jelly hash mix. it was fun.

B

bonecarver_OG

im a serious person... when i got my mind set on business i work 200% for my goals. i would not be where i am now if i would be different.

- edit rant cut out -

i got my PRIORITIES set. MY project is number one for me.

very soon i will amplify the veg area with one more "workbench" - really a unit for flowering and testing new crosses and seeds continuosly. im thinking 1x1m / 400W in this unit. it should be enough for beeing able to tell if something is a keeper or not.
after that i think i will have taken up pretty much all space i got available for my project at the moment. rest of the basement is taken up by workshop etc.

but anyway.. tomorow is one more day of work at the growroom

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

i cut today two big SSH x PTK.. fairly nice examples i gotto say.. filled up half of my entire drying setup. some very chunky nugs. ill post pics when dry etc..

it was a bitch though.. took about from 7 in the evening untill 1 in the night.. with a small food break :D hehe

the problem was the amount of spidermite-web and mites i had to carefully remove. all in all a bitch.. but finally all nugs are clean and nice.. looking forward to smoke it..

now left finishing off is one BIG snowdawg.. becoming chunky too! also got 2 smaller jaggen left that i earlier wanted to use for making seeds.. but i missed the oportunity hehe and now they are gonna be for smoking..

today i put in one BIG jaggen to flower. this one is going to get polinated when i see fit.

right now i have had the Psychedelicia/critical mass flowering for a while.. and in this cross i can definetly see the sativa side of the PSY. lets see how she goes later.. i still am a bit scetchy about this one.. but who knows.. maybe she turns out worthwhile in the end...

in the veg area;

the beeniemans choise are going nicelly .. as soon as i get some space i will plant the rest of it to get best possible selection. i know im the only one outside jamaica who got this and i feel the need to keep it. this far its been very stable, and next generation should be so too. i feel this one has been worked for a long time in the original birth place.

the SSH/PTK x SSH/LP is veggin with a promise..

and i got 3 huge SSHxLP waiting to get flowered.. these will recieve less brutal bending.. hehe so the stem wont split like on the last one hehe ...

as soon as i have gotten rid of a bunch of clones i gotto deliver i will move the selected seedlings to a place with more light intensity.

i got rooting a whole bunch of clones for my coming autumn flowering.. its gonna be a bitch when i go on vacations later in august. the plants will be enormous by that and i fear i have to return after a few days out to water and such things..

i got 1 month and 2-3 weeks to harvest as many mature plants as possible.. when vacation time comes i will put together a temporary place for them where they will recieve sunlight thru a window for a few hours a day. i hope they wont get too fucked up during this! the reason is the veg area got some isntalations that need to get watered every day because of the extreme heat in there. also in the flowering room i gotto water every 2 days maximum. if i wait any longer than that the plants might suffer.

i definetly hope i wont loose any moms etc this vacation. last vacation i had (2 years ago!) i lost a few interesting strains like the super-G, cascadia and cheese/trainwreck. i think i will miss that super-G and cheese/TW specially much - both were some of the most fruity and extremelly tasty nugs i have had ever growing.

A

arcticsun

vacation sounds nice to me aswell, are you heading for the beach mountains or home to mom?! :D:D:D

.. just chilling over here, got only males on the rooms atm tokin some o that yummy strawberry skunk. all jars loaded for the summer. so im ready for vacation but i got some shit to get done first, mby next week ill head for a beach

peace bone stay cool

edit, btw the psicodelica was off the hook bro, you should deffo grow some out. its not a high yielder, but it has insane tirchome production. i posted some pics in the smokereports thread of the cured buds.

B

bonecarver_OG

so damn hammered.. started the day with one spliff of the recently harvested SSHxPTK that i cut like a week ago or so... i didnt think it was gonna be dry enough.. but maaan am i hammered by now.

reminds me again how easy it is to miss the peak moment on this baby. everytime i harvest her with about 10% white hairs or a bit earlier, she is amazaing.. waiting for the amber as i done at some occasions for curiosity has allways given me lesses quality with this baby. the worst is i dont keep track ever of flowering time.. so sometimes some plant in some od corner escapes my vigilance, and maybe gets too mature.

perpetual harvests is a bitch hehe :D but ooh so nice to allways got herb. jars are pretty much properly filled up after the last weeks harvests, and more is coming in.

i finally think i found a good number of plants for my flowering.. around 23 or so is the best i think, for light and etc. too many crams it up too much, and less plants stresses me because i harvest more seldom. with 23 plants, there is more or less a plant or two finishing every 1 week - 2 weeks when every thing is rolling as it should.

im so looking forward to building the seed-test bench! seems like in a month or so it will be done.. gotto wait for some practicalities first...

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

:D the best is there is still a whole lot a bunch maturing :D and a lot to come after that :D hehe

i wont let the number of plants go down to anything too low - the transition time waiting for a big number of plants to flower once the jars start getting empty is just too much stress!

pebble

Veteran
Awesome pics bone.. nice to re-watchin the thread, nice to get water mouth
im sick watchin the Eden's hash.. wicked!
There is any pic of Bennieman Choice?
Peace and love

B

bonecarver_OG

pebble - i cant remember if i took pics or not the one and only time i flowered some seeds of the jamaican picks my selector brought me. maybe in my old gallery?

got more good news concerning jamaican ibls. my connection will go to jamaica this autumn to visit her contacts... the best part is she has access to stuff NO white would normally even smell the smoke off. gonna be fun to see what more is going to come in this time! all her material this far - even the comercial, is NOT the gear you would ever find on the streets in jamaica :D so more HIGH-GRADE is bound to come in :D got great plans with them!

dima - hehe :D

B

bonecarver_OG

it takes a cat about 5 seconds to spread out and throw around the contents of a 10 gallon pot. it takes me about 30 minutes to sweep it up.

hehe that just before im about to smoke my night spliff..

sigh..