What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D i dunno about not getting mad at them :D hehe its frustrating with the destroying capacity of cats when they get into it.

but i love those furry devils

onegreenday

Veteran
yah my cat loves to nibble on lower leaves and stretch out in the light but
he developed inflammatory bowel disease (blood in his stool) and I told the
vet about him eating cannabis and she banned him from the grow room and
no lawn grass either. He's bummed-out big time sad.

B

bonecarver_OG

:( poor cat.

they are sensitive little critters with tiny intestines and organs. they cant handle that much crap in their system.

i dont let mine into the grow either.

the other day the coco was outside the growroom :D hehe my own fault realy hehe

--

im loading up to do some BHO. got about 70 grams of mite infested (but cleaned!) nugs of AMNESIA HAZE and SNOWDAWG and SSHxLP from the monster plant that due to mould got cut a bit early..

also in the mix is a bit of trim of SSH x PTK.

all the material is allready chopped up - so hopefully the weed is dry crisp when its time for the session. the material is resinous, and there is a lot of it. lets see how much the yield is going to be...

but most important is... the OIL is going to get mixed into a first class moroccan hash (gifted by my mate!). this is not because the hash is bad.. more because i prefeer to smoke the oil in hash - its more fun to make - and less mess to smoke. also definetly makes any good hash better :D the flavour combo is out of this world...

im only a bit worried about not having enough hash to mix the oil with hehe all depends on yield. got about 13 grams of hash.. but lets see what i work out :D heheh

he ratios of BHO to HASH varies depending on how solid the BHO is. very runny BHO needs more trichomes to get solid (1 to 8 or less of oil), but very solid resins in most cases can be mixed with very little trichomes (1/2 is extreme but 1/3 is almost minimum amount of trichomes. mixing any less trichomes and its not really hash anymore hehe last gotto say extremelly hard resin doesnt need really to get mixed with anything, but definetly makes any hash it gets mixed into, an absolutelly amazing jelly-hash. it can be see-thru held up to the light.

its almost impossible to bring along BHO anywhere in this heat (42º C) but a nicelly mixed hash should be no problem. this bunch is gonna go also to the vacation lot..

it is looking like my vacation is going to be pretty chilled :D got some NICE nugs stashed.. and lets see what the next 6 weeks is gonna bring in...

peace!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
have fun with all that BHO. i am gonna load up on some butane myself i just chopped 3 plants a lil early that were very airy buds but chrystal covered. i didnt flush 2 of em either so no way i am gonna smoke that. time to process bout 4 ounces of bud hehehe. and my cat also eats the lower fans if i pull a few plants out of veg to rearrange or transplant ect. he always finds a way lil sneaky ninja! my dog helps keep him at bay most of the time, but when i leave the dog follows and opportunity arises for the ninja! only caught him in the act twice out of mmm maybe 100 times

onegreenday

Veteran
yah cats are smart, stealthy hunters and when they want something they
wait and plot how they will get it. Just hearing you & the dog's steps is
enough to put it's plan into action.
I used to keep my cat in a fenced yard and he'd sit for ages & watch a tree where birds gathered on the other side of the fence.
One day he escaped the yard and by the time I caught up with him (less than 5 minutes)
he had a bird in his mouth, that I made him give up and it flew away, kinda cockeyed.
They are sleek and gracefull. I just love cats.

B

bonecarver_OG

been a long day making and then purging it. the fact we have a heatwave here - read 45 degrees and more, doesnt make it easier. one has to make sure the sweatdrops dont fall into the BHO tray for obvious reasons hehe

finally i ended up with a nice amount.. but first - the process :D

i had a bunch of mite eaten nugs, a bit of trim and then i decided to throw in a bunch of nugs more of AMNESIA HAZE. so i ended up with 150 grams of material. i went and bough 3 new 1 meter long COPPERTUBES, INSULATION and a bunch of strips. well with 8 bottles of gas prepared - i started to fill the tubes...

i got a bit surprised the material took as much space as it did - since after filling up my 3 tubes i got prepared, i still had about 50-60 grams of material left.. i stashed it in the freezer for next round. later i go down to do the BHO, and i find ONE MORE BHO TUBE in the basement. but i didnt use it.

at my mates house there is an other 2 tubes, so all in all we got 6 tubes prepared to get filled for next session, when ever it is going to be time for it. this means we can process around 200 to 250 grams of material in ONE GO. the six tubes are going to get strapped onto a sturdy outdoor photo tripod of the brand VIVITAR that i now got mounted with 3 tubes.

anyhow.. after purging the lot i was left with 9 grams of ROCK SOLID RESIN. 6 grams of it i mixed into a JELLY-HASH and 3 grams i keep as is. the BHO is so solid i can easilly roll it in my hands etc in this INCREDIBLE HEAT we got. that means in winter this BHO would have been very brittle, even chrystalized. feels cool to have an other few rounds of it allready prepared in the freezer.

9 grams of BHO from about <> 90 grams of trim and small nugs is definetly OK. i almost expected less.

any way.. im waiting to do next round :D should be chopping a few plants in a week or so :D

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

should say the jelly hash is a 1 to 2 ratio of BHO to TRICHOMES. this means a THIRD is BHO.

pics tomorow. way too stoned and way too hot to sit inside.. im going out to the terrace to sleep.

man its SO much more HOTTER than any place i ever been before. mexico and central america its not even close.

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

yummy! i tried the BHO :D very heavy high and the flavour is very amnesia hazy - lots of carrot and sweet and hashy at the same time.

next up is a jelly hash spliff..

B

bonecarver_OG

i uploaded new pipcs to the gallery... tomorow when im less messed up on mojitos, BHO, jelly hash and SSH x PTK, ill post them.

nah just kiddong - here they are :D

AMNESIA HAZE BHO / MOROC CARAMELLO JELLY

material;

150 grams of trim.. but only 90 grams got used..

moroc egg "00" cut up, frozen and ready to go thru grinder. 14 grams x 6 euro = 84 euro - thanks to the COOP mate vend for this material! ;)

equipment;

vivitar tripod with 3 tubes mounted.. space for 3 more i think :D hehe

results;

BHO:

HASH/BHO MIX

PURE BHO SWIRLY HONEY CANDY (BHO nothing else)

ElRubio

Veteran
Ooohhh my God Bone!!!!:yoinks:

that its an outstanding mix... the final product is pure diamond man, what a shine!!

Congrats and, as always thank you very much for share these inspirational photos...

Best vibes amigo

onegreenday

Veteran
Hay Carver man sweet pics; you not worried about butane reacting with the copper?
Edit: Looking at my water report & copper has an AL (action level) of 1.3ppm
There was a thread on OG about "spinout" & copper contamination of herb
a while back.
thanks.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hiya Bone...been ages since i last checked up on the EDEN....hows vend doing? Been a lifetime since i saw activity from him..tell him i said hi! Things are lookin great, and now im reminded why i never check out your thread...i become envious every time, and crazy ideas about moving to Spain starts floating around in my head.....

Stay Safe

B

bonecarver_OG

elrubio - hehe thanks man :D

one green day - im not worried about the copper leaking into the BHO. Copper is the most used water tubes in general and also pretty much all breweries work with copper. also kitchen of high cousine work with copper utensils.

im not worried.

GDK :D hey man hows life! :D
my mate vend does not have internet but he is an active part in the coop - as much as ever :D when he gets it he will do a lot of posting :D hehe :D were just over earlier checking up on plants and POOL hehe :D a nice sunday afternoon :D

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

its been a buzy month but finally my mate has pretty much picked up all plantlings/clones for this season :D best of luck to all of the guys! :D

now the seeds i planted in may are reaching a size to go over to the veg department seriously. first over goes the biggest and most fast growing.

i took the moment to plant 6 more seeds of SSH/PTK x SSH/LP :D hopefully all sprout :D there is only a few left of them - and i really hope to find a deacent male for continuing the work. the idea is to use that male to polinate once again the SSH/PTK and on the side to look for a nice female or two for making the F2 generation.

also growing vigorously is the meao-thai/colombian x ptk. (male could be LDS or cascadia too... hehe) this cross i did years ago and i havent actually gotten to plant ANY of these seeds of intersting genetics.. in general i been too slack to grow out my seeds, beeing buzy to grow out smoke for my self..

well finally the time is here to plant them out.. most likelly we are going to do a rooftop terrace grow of seedlings of various strains and crosses, hopefully its going to be around 25 or more there in one go..

also suddnely an other mate has bought a house on the country-side.. this with a terrain thats definetly going to be big enough to plant a few smaller plants. im going to see how many they dare to plant there... my thought is to use soil/recycled COCO and CANNA TERRA nutes, if everything works out ok. the best part is this PLOT is located in an area wich gets VERY GOOD tapwater (EC 0,3 -0,4) and that is definetly going to improve the whole collaboration hehe :D here also i want to plant a bunch of seedlings on the side of the usual clones.

also i have started to clear out a space in the inlet of the flowering room.. there i will soon build a 1Mx1.2M (or so) cabinet/tent for flowering seedlings. this setup will be very simple and most likelly i wont put in more than 2 x 180m3 extractors. as allways this part is going to be COCO.

all in all im stoked about the seedlings.. as soon as i get a little space more im also going to plant more of the Beenieman's and then one of our recent crosses that i FORGOT to plant.. hehe - the SSH/PTK x PTK F2, Sweet'n Sour Diesel x SSH/PTKxPTK and last BUT NOT least - the SSH/PTK x SSH/PTKxPTK.

but anyway.. it is going to be fun to flower out more of the seeds! new flavours! and hopefully some nice ones to keep for further rounds.

should also mention there is a very vigorous beenieman's and im keeping my eyes on it :D so i can hopefully flower it as soon as possible.

most of the seedlings i want to flower under the 400W - but the plants that i CAN fit on the side of the big bushes i got in the 1200W room will get in there..

for a moment i thought i was going to run-out off big vegged plants in august/september but i think i should NOT jump to conclusions.. anyway at the moment the flowering room is very full and even though i harvested 4 plants (2 snowdawg and 2 jaggen) the last few days - i dont really think i can fit any new one in there.. the 3 BIG AMNESIA HAZES i put in there a while ago have pretty much taken over the space completelly.. i have cut of some BIG branches.. it feels bad but its a must when the plants veg too much.. if not the BUD quality will go down with the number of smaller nugs. also the light penetration is better with a few less branches in there.. and the remaining branches will be able to do better.

id say in general the plants im flowering now are a lot bigger than the past month - and soon i have to take time to adjsut the floewring space to the size of the ones coming up.. i got vegging a few quite big plants.. and its going to take time to find a spot for them in there..

---

over at vends house the plants have been sprayed against mites and in one day more or so - they will go into the 1200W flowering room there. the plants have been vegged outside.. and they are big bushes allready. im sure they are going to fill up the flowering room completelly..

im going to cut clones at his house BEFORE putting them to 12/12 - the area vend lives is about 10º !! colder than where i live.. i bet the clones will like it! i expect quicker rooting.

peace!

passion

Mmm, what can i say, hot days, pool, pictures of hash that will make my clothes melt down to ground....You doing a great work over there, hope that SSH/PTK x SSH/LP will germ for you, sounds like nice cross :)
Keep it green Mister Bone!
ciao

B

bonecarver_OG

im confident the SSH/PTK x SSH/LP is going to germinate . this far its a 90 % ratio. i bet the high temps could be the only thing i have to worry about.. but like that the weak ones get cut out early hehe

peace :D

B

bonecarver_OG

seriously stoked about everything.. im eagerly waiting for notice to see if my mates get the plot of land or not... also im waiting to see when my coop-mate is going to plant the seeds given...

if everything works out - there will be a whole bunch of plants of new genetics growing very soon..

i gotto add the first location mentioned, the collaborator is suffering from GLAUCOMA and it feels good to be able to help each other :D he gets nugs for free and i get workspace/testground. im going to check out on the location during winter also to see if it is possible to plant there.. depends on if its southfacing spot or not. i dont want to do more winter grows in areas wich dont get proper south-sun with no shading. if necesary im going to look into recomending greenhouses etc. or help them build one.

hopefully by time i can guide these "novice" growers to use coco. its educated people so its going to be fun to see if they will learn quick or not :D hehe

--
i think tomomorow i will have to do a few adjustments in the flowering area... the vegetative force of the last big plants is frankly overwhelming. every 1-2 days i got to bend and/or do SC on several branches. im a bit perplexed over the fact the plants want to grow so close to the light during these hot conditions.. stupid plants hehe but all-in-all i have to spend too much time bending etc - so im going to lower a great part of the plants.. i love working in there.. only downside is the heat and humidity..

also im clearing out and preparing the 400W seedling test area. .. slowly :D

this weekend im gonna go camping for a few days... should prepare the veg area for this also... gonna be buzy!

better smoke this joint and sleep...

peace :D

B

bonecarver_OG

im so stoned.. dont know i posted this nug shot or not.. not too BIG but tasty :D

grown in extreme heat indoors :D hehe

picture.php

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omfg bcOG !!

oil is looking fantastic !!!!! :drool:
that piece of hash mix'ed with the bho is out of this world looking!

Latest posts

Latest posts