What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

next winter ill see if we get some cold night :D hehe you know we got 36º allready... you need a slaughterhouse freezer room to be able to keep temps down. actually if i had one id most likelly use it as a bedroom. so daamn hot mate...

in 30 degrees clones start wilting very easilly and often also they rot. i have been avoiding summer flowerings for a few years because of the extreme conditions. but necesity makes me have to keep on growing.. gotto supply myself with primo smoke.. hate buying expensive shit :D

peace

A

arcticsun

i hear that bro.. fk man 36 degrees.. fk it, im off on vacation again! :abduct:

cold ass start of the summer in northern europe :wallbash:

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe we get it much hotter than that... 45 etc is not unusual during july - august

B

bonecarver_OG

one more pic of the ssh x lp...

and the propable cause of the nanners of the ssh x lp..

SSH x PTK - the saviour in times of crisis.. this baby is ready to cut in about 7-8 weeks max...

amnesia haze..

here you see how mature the inside of the nugs are, underneath the foxtails.. also i think this one got a bit seeded from some nanners of the ssh x lp...

B

bonecarver_OG

its HARD WORK to handwater 30 plants indoors in a growroom with a temp of 30 degrees.. today the humidity has been devastating.. it sure is looking like its gonna be a hot summer.. usually we get these temps in july... i drank about 2 liters of aquarius while working in the indoor.

but finally its getting time to start harvesting a few plants.. tomorow ill cut down a SSH x PTK i put a side in the growroom, and in a few days the JAGGEN should be ready too, gotto take photos of her - she looks amazing.... also the big fat amnesia haze is very close... both last plants might be the most TOP heavy palnts i ever had. steady increasing in size is the tremendous SSH x PTK i got very close to the light on the left side of the growroom.. this baby gonna yield lots.. makes me see clearly that light bulb on that side is way better state than the one on the rigth side... i think i gotto change soon...

feels good to reload the jars...

i noticed some of the plants in the far back of the growroom are going to yield crappy long kolas. i like em chunky,, but i didnt manage to cut down the growth in time.. and now its almost impossible to get in there.. going to change method for the back wall... better maybe one.two big plants with several heavilly trimmed kolas. cant have too many branches in the spot they are in since they do tend to stretch too much because of lack of light.. better a few kolas that use up the light more eficiently...

anyway - feeling positive... very close to harvest a lot of plants :D and there is steadilly going in more in there...

peace

A

arcticsun

handwatering sucks idd.. especially with sativas when you cant opt for the large pot but have to go with a smaller one to prevent it from growing too high.

good to hear you are re-jaring .. im just getting some samples ready myself here atm. strawberry is rdy blueberry and psicodelica should be rdy for a test tomorrow.. zomg i cant wait :D

B

bonecarver_OG

definetly bro :D its nice to fill up jars,.. and cure em nugs a bit before they go up in smoke :D hehe

i just had a refreshing walk around icmag.. such a nice place :D made me in a good mood.

actually - at the moment i dont really grow the sativas in small pots :D the smallest pots in flowering at the moment is 12 liters :D

tomorow im gonna cut one more ssh x ptk.. a small one but chunky.. im going loco waiting for the JAGGEN and AMNESIA HAZE, they are looking so good. the jaggen looks funny.. gonna take pics of it before cutting... the amnesia haze too is looking good :D its top is about 10 from the end of the light bulb. and she loves it with a small fan blowing on her. cool to have one more cut that handles well heat..

peace :D

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D about 2 hours ago i smoked 2 bong hits of a amnesia haze nug i took out of the dryer room and quick dried on my router (about 50º) and i feel EUPHORIC.

i gotto go eat something...

B

bonecarver_OG

i got really low hunger-drive. i dont eat too much.. hehe not even puffing my humungus amounts of nugs a day helps too much. normally i get hungry at night :D hehe but thats a lot thanks to what i smoke... hehe

-edit - man i just realized how confusing the above statement is...

i mean even smoking a lot of good bud i dont normally eat too much, untill its night. then i eat. like a gremlin of sorts.

peace

passion

Buenas noches!
Doing a hell of a job handwatering all of those plants.
Seems like nightmare to lazy me :)

Looks good as hell anyway.

Bad about that stem going in half at that ssh x lp :(

Keep it green!

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe`passion :D hows it going :D

its ok.. its hard work and a pain in the ass BUT i do it because LIFE is SUFFERING and so i asure my self a better one in my next reincarnation. hopefully as a spidermite.
nah its ok - i dont mind i drink a lot and take a lot of brakes :D anyway its worth it!

that ssh x lp went down :D a little fucked up maybe for my strive to perfection. but all good. NEXT cut of her is gonna get well done im sure :D did i say that plant was revegged and about 10 months old? a good old big mamma that now has done her stuff. rest in nugs!

---

the SSH x LP just got CUT down. reason is - we found a few very small spots of mould and i decided to cut it before it spreads. it didnt get enough ventilation in the last room it was in.. not for those FAT NUGS.

well - i cut and set aside the best nugs that were clean and put it to dry. quite a lot actaully...

... the rest went to the freezer to make ICE-HASH. about 2/3 harvested and 1/3 is gonna go to hash. not too bad actually. many of the nugs going to hash were all fine - but i let it be in the hash mix to improve the overall yield. also going in the huge-mofo-of-a-bucket-for-ice-hash (100l) is all my saved up trim. i got a lot saved up so its gonna be a lot of FUN..

lets see how it goes. im sure its gonna be a MESS to collect it in the heat we got hehehe :D lets see what we invent to facilitate that part....

becaue of the heat im going to insulate the ice/water container to make sure the ice doesnt melt too quick...

im seriously hoping for a lot of hash but as usual im sure the harvest is not going to be as much as i would like it to be. its just impossible to get all those trichs off it seems!

definetly the most yield efficient method for PROCESSING trim for us who grow for our own use is to DRY SIEVE and BHO it after the sieving session. this will give fantastic results, but when there is too much material to go thru i have to opt for the msot rapid method, even IF it means a slight LOSS in trichomes.

of course its possible to BHO the material used once dried, but most of the flavour and the best part of the resin is gone....

today is the day the JAGGEN went down.. she still could have gone a little bit more but i dont know if it would have made up for the potency at this monent.. lots of milky trichs..

the huge amnesia haze is still in there fattening up. im gonna see how she gets in one week more.

also today i have had to do the MOST ANOYING PART of the grow room maintenance.... i had to go into the flowring room to tie up some plants that i hadent trimmed down enough, and also at the same time i moved the flowers around to get better light distribution. finally I harvested 2 plants and put in 2 new ones...

tomorow after the ice hash i think im going to give a flush to all plants. im sure they will like to get a watering with only ph'ed water...

all-in-all stoked and positive. even in bad times there is things to enlighten one self with.... making ice hash is fun and its been a few months since last :D and also im glad so much of the plant was finished enough to smoke...

S

sinappi

Wow man..I'm learning with to grow with coco now and your thread's been really helpful! Thanks Bonecarverman!!

REal juicy shots you got there too;)

passion

Hola Bone!

For me its going fine, i will do some harvest tomorrow..
For you it looks to go bad ass great :D

When i handwatering my 10 liter soilpots it kills my back totally, mucho dolero espalda....But it looks to give great results in coco, maybe when i have more free days i will try it.. :)

That jaggen buds looks damn nice...hope it will get nice goodnightsmoke for you :joint:

trevlig midsommar
ciao

ElRubio

Veteran
Absolutely amazing pics Bone as always...

Those trichome forest are wonderfukk+++ Very well coated of resin in each flower... Niiiice Jaggen.

Saludos

I'm like you on the hunger front. Just not interested much in the day, but give me some chilling out time and some kind of food will start calling.

Fantastic pictures and plants and buds and trichomes and thank you.

B

bonecarver_OG

sinappi :D are you scandinavian? sinappi is mustard is finish :D my ORIGINAL MPOTHJER TOUNGE.. terve tuloa if that IS the case :D

yo passion! -trevlig midsommar to you too! i completelly forgotten about this awesome scandinavian party... i promise to make a big party next year :D hehe

el rubio - thanks man! apreciate it :D trichome forest hehe

bacchus - are you kidding :D ? that must be the most highly evolved life form :D just sucking on those juicy buds all day those mofos!

bobblehead - i think that is a sign of slight hyperactivity - i mean i dont sit down from when i get up untill nightime. im buzy buzy and i cant help it :D hehe as long as my energy and some FAT iced-coffees aloves me....

peace all! glad you enjoyed!

B

bonecarver_OG

im so happy i got a spanish gf who loves to cook... my friend though.. has a an other deal going on.. actual conversation, me and my mate;

mate:
- I ask my gf to bring hamburger toppings
bone says:
ok
mate:
She brings goatcheese
Sardines
M & M s
And mango
bone says:
hahahahaha
fukkin classic
mate says:
She's Jamaican
bone says:
!
goatcheese on hamburger?
mate says:
You know the candy m& m?
bone says:
yep yeo a fave of mine
mate says:
She does
bone says:
m&m's
T love freedom says:
With sardines
And m&m
On burger
bone says:
goat cheese and sardines on burger... AND m&m?
mate says:
Weird
bone says:
wow

Latest posts

Latest posts