What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

last few plants i polinated have given lots of seeds. so i think im going to put some beans up on the boo as soon as i can.

im thinking ssh/ptk x beeniemans f3 and maybe also f2, and some other stuff.

B

bonecarver_OG

"boo" is short for seedbay or seedboutique, but i havent gotten to put em up yet. i still have a bunch of nugs to go thru for picking out seeds :D

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

been harvesting today.. 4 humungus plants. propably the biggest i ever had at once. i propably had one bigger plant before but never 4 this huge at once. they flowered under 3 x 600 W.. vegged clones since last summer (7 months veg) and finally an 8 hour cleaning session of nugs. so much trim and kolas..

the plants were 3 ssh/ptk and 1 clone of ssh/ptk x beeniemans

the drying racks are complettelly overloaded, and i brought up the big dehumidifier to make sure i get rid of a big amount of humidity in the next few days. i really dont want to have any mould..

also im happy the nugs have a lot of purple tones, since we finally had a few colder weeks :)

hopefully i feel like uploading some pics tomorow.

this load of nugs is gonna keep me stoned untill the summer :D

the 2nd smal room is about to finish in a few weeks also. i dusted the 2nd room with ssh/ptk x beeniemans males. huge males :) never seen that big a clouod of pollen before. the biggest male i had vegging since last summer ... all in all using 4 selected males of the f2 generation to make more F3 and also to make some ssh/ptk x ssh/ptkxbeeniemans(f3) to see what happens.

the truth is the ssh/ptk x beeniemans is well stable and has very uniform results and finally i feel it really deserves a name. im really unimaginative and i really dont know what to choose. a few years back someone sugested pirate booty, later on an other mate called it voodoo child.

i cant decide ... so im open for more sugestions :D

ps - im still picking out the seeds of ssh/ptk x beeniemans f3 out of the nugs.. the process is slow, but i think in a week or so more i should have gone thru almost all of it.

also it seems im closing down most of the flowering area for the moment. i got heaps of smoke for now..

only trouble is i got lots of plants in veg.. so i really gotto think about if i should flower more anyway ..

at last i got outdoor spot for this summer! a mate that was really happy with seeds i gave him last year, wants to grow from clones.. and since the clones and females i got in veg now are quite big, it will propably be a good start for outdoor plants.. but really big plants will need a lot of preparation work..

peace all

B

bonecarver_OG

a view of the big flowering room before the cut (a few days before)..

picture.php

its 30 liter pots.

a view of the nugs :)

picture.php

tomorow or so ill post the rest. i allready uploaded them to my album -

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=35785

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe one more :)

a dark purple little goodie of ssh/ptk x beeniemans choise

picture.php

D

dramamine

Thanks for sharing the sick pics, bonecarver. Those nugs look amazing...really great work you've done with this strain, man. It's a great technique you use for fitting those massive trees under the lights....killin' it!