Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

picture.php

picture.php

Easygrowing

Veteran
no no no no it,s not true ? yes it are..that alot hashish-holy macrell BC,,
surprised.Just think on,how many pipes you can do.Thats good style Sir !
wauww.

B

bonecarver_OG

the other day i re-disolved a 47 gram lump of old jelly hash from last years harvest into acetone and filtered out the trichs and did several filtering to get it as clean as possible.

yesterday and today i finally de-seeded the last lot of plants. the finalo round have so much more than i could ever have expected. litterally i got a whole sallad BOWL full of ssh/ptk x beeniemans F3, and a small jar full of ssh/ptk x ssh/ptk/beeniemans.

as soon as i get my shit together i will send em up to seedbay. but honestly the packaging work will take a while for sure!

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

out of the buds i deseeded, some i drysieved and threw the kif into a part of the oil cleaned the other day. the kif was all from one plant of SSH/PTK. i kept this hash separatelly. (19.06g)

with all the nugs that were deseeded (including the drysieved part) i made a acetone extraction. i made 3 quick washes in 30 secs. i mixed this oil with what was left of the cleaned oil from the other day.

with all the oil i had together, i mixed in the BIG lump of hash i made last week. i had allready smoked a bit of it so i had 121 grams left of the hash before adding the oil. after adding the oil it weigthed 157.75. that means i mixed in 36.75 grams more of oil to that hash. from start it was 101 grams of kif and 26 grams of oil. so now its totaling 62 gram or more of oil to 101 grams of kif - more than a 3rd of the hash is oil. a nice lump for times without nugs :D

B

bonecarver_OG

this is the hash made out of SSH/PTK x beeniemans and mixed cleaned old oil.

picture.php

picture.php

B

bonecarver_OG

this is the oil made with the last batch of deseeded nugs. its still hot while i took the pics. i used the oven to heat it to 85ºC for 30 minutes to evap any left over actone, but also to help mixing in the hash later on.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :) yeah for once im really happy with the results :) the best part is it will last for a while..

honestly best thing i could think of to do with seeded nugs..

anyway.. here are the seeds..

i ahve finally decided to do a big test grow of this F3 generation and the new back-cross to the mom i used when i made it. the small jar in the midle is the back cross, and all the rest is the F3 generation. i got even more seeds from crosses made this year that i want to try first before i do anything with seedbay. i want to be 100% sure its all AAA before i let it get out...
picture.php

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :) some mates tried the hash i made. their veredict - best hash they seen ion their life :) hehe

rigth now im preparing to do one more cross. i made a few years ago a cross with a Powerplant cut from germany that is a really good yielder and potent. i crossed this powerplant female with a few ssh/lp males. i really like the uniformity of the plants and i decided to make an F2 generation... i will use 5 nice selected females that all are short and bushy. quite a nice size actually for a very sativa dominant plant... propably would perform really well in sogs etc. last year i got a mate to flower one outdoors and he was really happy with it.. and i flowered one before that also was a really nice yielder of good solid big nugs..

best part is i got 2 powerplant ssh/lp allready flowering in the big room, and it will be a nice seedless test round nr2 :) for smoke evaluations..

also im considering to cross my short stout blockberry/beeniemans with powerplant/ssh/lp to see what kind of nugs will turn out in the off spring... i got several ready in the small room with the pp/ssh/lp's but i also got one in the big flowering room that will be for smoke tests :)

its going to be fun :

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

small change of plans.. i will do first F2's of PP x ssh/lp and after that i will do F2 of the blockberry/beeniemans. this means the 2nd room will be taken up for seed making untill this autumn..

i will not cross them atm.

also im going to plant a few seeds and take some clones as soon as i can.

B

bonecarver_OG

all good over here... coffee and smoking on some ssh/ptk on a sunday morning.. doest get better than this!

peace all!

Desert Hydro

Veteran
im so glag we got a coco forum on here. its the only reason i gave it a try and the only reason i stumbled upon blumats! COCO and BLUMATS FTW!! lol

Latest posts

Latest posts