Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

im higher than the mad hatter :) hehe lol thc poisoning lol

its ssh/ptk x beeniemans in the pics

B

bonecarver_OG

these fotos are from this past autumn.

i love pistolwhipping. specially on plants with a +12 months veg. the nugs are so solid its crazy. it was nice to trim though, since there is not much to cut away in questions of leaf..

its rare i can flower that old plants. not many more than maybe 2-3 a year. about 300gr harvest on each plant :)

this kept me so stoned from about august up till october i dont even remember it.

SSH/PTK
30 liter pots, 1800 w rigth over these two plants
picture.php

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

a shout out to the spanish grower who has the Negril beans i gave him a year back or so, it would be awesome to see them grown out under the sun.... ;)

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

ok been digging arounhd in the seed stash.. first of all i cleaned out a few hundred beans i will never plant.. i will propably give some to a mate, and the rest i will plant in the hills for fun. anyway, its mostly stuff from unknown breeders, or weird landraces that are not potent. in otehr words - garbage..

BUT i found some goodies i do plan to plant..
powerplant/ssh/lp - i flowered one and it got HUGE nugs.. 300gr on one small plant.
blockberry x beeniemans - i flowered one that was really smellwise on the bluberry trail, and potency wise a solid indica. still keeping a nug in my stash
SSDx SSH/PTK/PTK
beenimans F2 and original
and maybe a few amnesiahaze/ssh/ptk/ptk and SSH/PTK x SSH/PTK/SSH/LP - the last one beeing mostly SSH/PTK - it should be interesting...... also i will plant more ssh/ptk x beeniemans... i gotto count the beans of that, i dont know how many it is, but seems to be around 150 or more.

new year, new flavours :)

stoked...

B

bonecarver_OG

im still hoping to be able to plant some herrijuana alibi stuff ;) from my mate... should be soon enough. actually, i should go and have a look in the stash, i put apart the cool stuff i want to plant soon... ill post the list of the stuff im really wanting to plant this year...

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
these fotos are from this past autumn.

i love pistolwhipping. specially on plants with a +12 months veg. the nugs are so solid its crazy. it was nice to trim though, since there is not much to cut away in questions of leaf..

its rare i can flower that old plants. not many more than maybe 2-3 a year. about 300gr harvest on each plant :)

this kept me so stoned from about august up till october i dont even remember it.

SSH/PTK
30 liter pots, 1800 w rigth over these two plants
picture.php

are those ex mums?? ...damm if!!!! i never ever let flower out the big old ones...shit i just killed 3 big 1,5year old mums some hours ago

i always thought they will not perform well

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
put some beans up to the fundraiser..he he!!

i have a herrijuana in the room right now...dusted with some amnesia haze pollen!! should be fun!!

B

bonecarver_OG

are those ex mums?? ...damm if!!!! i never ever let flower out the big old ones...shit i just killed 3 big 1,5year old mums some hours ago

i always thought they will not perform well

yeah that was also what i thought untill i started flowering them out and trying differetn things :)

i hate to kill plants i vegged etc...

old moms do perform well after extensive pruning and pistolwhipping. they need to get their growth and energy concentrated into a smaller area, and they will actually do a VERY good job. the big root systems and strong stems of that old and big plants, gives for very nice kolas :D

B

bonecarver_OG

nah man some of the beans im litterally getting rid of is nothing i feel like putting any grower thru, most of it is NOT my work, but crap i got sent many many years ago, by ppl who didnt do too thrurough jobs... im not going to pin-point any specific breeder and such, even if its persons that are not alive anymore, but in great extent the beans are of crappy landrace-sativa genetics with enormous amounts of hermie possibilities. things that would fuck up most grows. after i LOST time on this crap on my indoor, i STRONGLY believe the best method to follow when getting in touch with BAD genetics is to DESTROY IT. reduce the pollution in the cannabis genepool.... to keep it from a cesspool.. so instead of keeping on to lesser genetics that i wont ever grow out, i just do everyone the favour and get rid of the crap.

most of it got sent to me when i was new on the forums.. and i bet this is crap not even the breeders didnt want to grow out, and thats why they gave the crap away.. anyway the most fucked up and hermie bound i list here;

going to the garbage is;
+++ the names have been removed to protect the inocent***

and 15+crosses i dont even remember.

anyway those are hermie bound and absolute CRAP smoke.

also i throw away my stash of Mozambique X PTK - since the mozambiquean is too hermie bound to even bother to grow out the cross. thats such a shame on good PTK pollen but not much to do now....

some of the beans i give to my friends who almost dont smoke, and since they get stoned from anything, they might enjoy to grow it.

and various other sativas of dubious origins...

anyway, i do the animals a favour in the hills.. i bet some of them will eat those seeds :)

peace

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

just want to put this as a disclaimer not to piss off anyone that might feel offended by the list of seeds im throwing out.

shit happens, its no biggie, selection of good work material is the hardest part. sometimes its not a question of trying to have the most oddest stock of landrace seeds etc, since if its not good vigour, potent and a good smoke, it is a WASTE of time.

its HARD times in the world. growing weed costs money. efficiancy is the most important thing in these times...

your stuff didnt make my selection - shit happens, but not in my growroom. :) lols

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

things im keeping in the seed stash ;

x18/DC/ptk x ptk
diva-G x Lp
WWxBD
panama
Lp F2
LDS F2
SSH/LP x (i dont remember)
Super-G
herrijuana/alibi
and a few more..

jackiee

well done bonecarver great pics and great educational thread for any coco growers keep up the good work i love reading it,and stay lucky

B

bonecarver_OG

:) thanks

---
´
i gave today a bunch of seeds to my mates who will plant them as soon as they can. this is all of the lot i cleared out of my stash. banghi hazes, mozambique/ptk, blackdomina and god knows what all. i jsut mixed about 200 seeds into one little jar for them, and its about 15 strains all in all... i told em to plant all and just go selecting the most vigorous in the very start. some of those beans have been about 6 years soon in the fridge... i really hope they germ. it would make a great difference for them. the crap they grew out tha last year is propapbly worse than anything i have ever seen in my life. yeah seen, because i dont smoke their nugs ever.. anyway like this i hope their outdoor harvest will be better this year. they are good ppl and they deserve good smoke, so i hope for the best.. aparently he started to prepare the plots allready.. good good.

im still going to wait a few days more to plant anything new, since i think i will cut a few clones of the SSH/PTK first...

the SSH/PTK x beeniemans i got left in veg area huge and i need to get them into flowering as soon as i can.. all of them have grown past the lights.. even though i been bending them constantly. vigorous girls..

withing 7 days im harvesting a couple of plants again..

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

wow... doing a websearch with bonecarver_OG shows a few of my photos stolen used in other forums..

Fuck You thieves.. bad karma going your way...

B

bonecarver_OG

hm.. maybe some of my later posts are too harsh for some ppl - i dont want to hurt any feelings or cause grief to anyone. so i had an other thought and removed the names of the strains im throwing.

hope nobody minds that change..

B

bonecarver_OG

i just made a little thread in the strains and hybrids with a little bit of info about the ssh/ptk x beeniemans:)

Latest posts

Latest posts