What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

hahaha

if it would be faster to upload i would propably post more, but i got a shit internet conection. and i dont have much time over im afraid. ill try to take some pics hehe if i remember

edit - damn it, ill take some pics rigth now...

B

bonecarver_OG

damn.. i got now about 450 pics to go thru... hehe lets see when i can post some :D

i start selecting pics this evening :D

HueJass

Hey BG, just made the switch to coco from promix and have followed some of your posts, which are very helpful by the way. I'm about 2 weeks into bloom using the canna line.

My question is the time of day to feed. When the lights come on the pots are not dry enough to feed using the canna "water when when you loose 40% of pot weight" rule. If my girls finally consume 40% but it's 2 hours from lights out do I still feed or do I wait until the next lights up period? Thought I saw some folks even feeding with the lights out.

I have searched this forum countless times but cannot find a concrete answer on this.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

B

bonecarver_OG

water early in the light period, that way the water will get mostly used up. i dont water often before light out, but if the pots are very dry, i do water them.

B

bonecarver_OG

bloody hell... suddenly i realize why i got so damn many photos accumulated to go thru.. i use my 3 cameras for each photo session.... now selecting images is a pain in the ass in win 7. im looking for a better image archiving program. i need something i can preview the images in whiloem im sorting thru them...

i dunno how to set up win 7 so i see the pics by just a mouse over...

B

bonecarver_OG

:)

been selecting pics :D and msot part of the really annoying work is over. now im un organized. i might be uploading in the comin days some pics i allready have uploaded before.. but anyway :D tomorow i start to go thru the 296 images left :D

soon nug pics, plant and oil pics etc

after this ill throw my camera lol

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

:) i got it down to 160 pics ;) and i will start uploading them rigth away into an album called;

"Flowers and such i shoulda uploaded earlier"

ill upload some now and more later. cant do it all in one go. have patience.:)

B

bonecarver_OG

damn its anoying to upload pics.. i get server errors and crap... i could only upload 18 pics :( guess it is going to take a hellalot longer than planned. fuck....

well anyway; this is all plants from seed, off ssh/ptk x beeniemans and some others :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bonecarver_OG

the hash is a mix of drysieve and BHO and acethone extracted oil from bud. later i will upload some more pics of it..

D

dramamine

Love the look of those plants, bone. Beautiful shots man..and yea, that hashy goodness looks great as well. Enjoy it (I know you will!!)..peace

B

bonecarver_OG

:) thanks for the comments guys :D

the ssh/ptk x beeniemans has some variation in high, from more sativaish to more indica, depending on the phenos. usually all potent, and very aromatic, because both parents are very very smelly. some phenos are incredible... ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts