What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

i got a weed lollie i made for this x-mas that i finally never got to try.. could be a good idea to try it now... its been in the freezer...

i was making caramel for some tradicional things at xmas, and at the same time we took some of the sugar when it was a mouldable molten stage and rolled in a nug into it... and added a stick.. i bet the stick will fall out in a few minutes :D damn i bet i will have to eat that nug inside it then... hehe i dunno if the thc gonne over to the sugar..

also i thought as a side idea to take a few throat mints and let em melt in some rum, and add a few nugs and stir.. that should be nice for the throat :) hehe but in 40º rum it will take for ages for the thc to disolve i think...

B

bonecarver_OG

been transplanting... moved 3 big plants of ssh/ptk x beeniemans to the flowering room. and transplanted some clones of SSH/PTK...

B

bonecarver_OG

harvest is getting closer for a few nice plants :) i think this weekend maybe for some of them.

ElRubio

Veteran
also i thought as a side idea to take a few throat mints and let em melt in some rum, and add a few nugs and stir.. that should be nice for the throat :) hehe but in 40º rum it will take for ages for the thc to disolve i think...

Do ya really want to get better or what mate!?!

yaya just kiddin Bone. Take care, i hope you could vape sth and recover soon:)

Buenas vibras!

B

bonecarver_OG

:) hehe yeah man :) im cutting down on smoking temporarilly. but a BIG cut down. feels weird to do it having a mountain of nugs to smoke here... but i think its for the better. im too much of a heavy smoker...

peace mate!

B

bonecarver_OG

ok it seems like the harvest of 3-4 plants might be earlier than i expected. im keeping an eye on them...

B

bonecarver_OG

i cut a smaller SSH/PTK x Beeniemans.. there is 3 more finishing off. tomorow i might cut one more if i feel like it, or i wait a day or two. no real stress.

in no time at all im also cutting a quite big SSH/PTK, an old motherplant that i flowered...

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

i planted around 40 seeds of 4-5 crosses. rigth now in can not remember all of them, but amongst other i planted, SSH/PTK x beeniemans, blockberry/beeniemans, and some else. i gotto check and come back later with the complete list.

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

cutting nugs and trimming all evenings this weekend.. but now i got the rack all full.. :) one ssh/ptk is taking up half of the rack (big old mom flowered) and the rest is smaller ssh/ptk x beeniemans... well one of the last was big an takes up one 1/4 of the total rack.. so i guess its really ok. hehe math :)
1/2 rack with ssh/ptk
1/4 rack with one big nugged ssh/ptk x beeniemans
1/4 rack with mixed 3 smaller ssh/ptk x beeniemans

in a week or a bit more if i gotto wait for the ngus to get dry, i will cut the last ssh/ptk x beeniemans that is in flowering. this one is very compact and has a lot of nugs, and seems to be planning to keep flowering for a bit more.

meanwhile im planning to re-arrange my veg-area to use the lights i got better. i got lights too spread out. some are in areas where there isnt even plants.. hehe but things have been moving and such.. hehe i know gotto fix it,. its a waste..

also i gotto make space for making some clones. its seriously time to make new ones ASAP of the ssh/ptk..

messy times and buzy.. i want to get together many SSH/PTK clones before summer gets too hot, to polinate with beeniemans males for seeds.

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

damn.. one smaller plant i harvested doesnt fit in the drying racks and i got it hanging on the side, whole with all leaf ripped off besides the resinous ones. i dont do that normally.. also i think one big nugged SSH/PTKx beeniemans is going to finish before the weekend, and that will also be before the drying racks are full - i will have to wait to cut it untill everything is dry enough to atleast stack the nugs wich now occupy the racks on one side of it.

B

bonecarver_OG

seeds planted end of last week are allready germinating. we have quite good temperatures, and the process is going well.

im doing serious planning on the re-modelling of the veg area....

B

bonecarver_OG

a few of the last phenos i cut jsut a few days ago are getting crispy enough for a test smoke.

this far one of the ssh/ptk phenos is very nice indeed. this one might go directly to the special stash for those once in a while occasions.

still got 3 ssh/ptk x beeniemans left to test, and also soon enough the SSH/PTK harvested this weekend should also be dry..

now i got the drying racks ready for some more nugs, since the crispiest nugs i allready moved for some slower drying before putting it in jars.

the big-nugged SSH/PTK x beeniemans i got right now finishing off in 12/!2 is really looking like reveg material.maybe i should give it a shot.. this pheno is a good yielder of hard resinous nugs, smells nice too. in a day or so ill decide if ill try to reveg or not... anyway, in about a month or so im going to plant more seeds of it anyway. i want to have an other 50 or so for flowering the coming winter....

B

bonecarver_OG

:) some ppl around me are slow. i told the 2 years ago i wont give away more clones. and they are still begging for it. its funny. a no is a NO.

B

bonecarver_OG

someone should take time and make a thread for ppl wanting to move to spain to grow with info about living here. i write some posts every few years with the same stuff i think..

B

bonecarver_OG

i have to decide if i will try to reveg the big ngged SSH/PTKxBeeniemans or not. i feel like not doing it - since i think im going to recieve same % of the rest of the seeds of good yielders.

B

bonecarver_OG

my seed collector has been in jamaica during most part of the winter season. :) now its time to come back. i been promised a whole bunch of new awesome hard to find things.

cant wait to grow them out to see :) :D

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

i planted 51 seeds.

31 ssh/ptk x beeniemans.
8 ssh/ptk x ssh/ptk/ssh/lp
6 SSH/lp X SSH/PTKxSSH/LP
5 thai/destroyer/mexican x ptk

from a week back or so i got an other 40 seedlings.

since im running out of bigger plants to flower - i will most likelly flower a bigger amount of smaller plants in the first rounds. the seedlings will still take about 2 months to get to proper flowering size. im hoping some of the more sativa heavy crosses will grow faster :) lets see...

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

i made some jelly hash today.. melting in a hot water bath oil and bho from a whole bunch of runs. also i spent a good hour or so drysieving.. ended up with a nice heep of kief - and i mixed it all up.

i took a pic. ill post it tomorow, after i also taken pics of it on the scales too.

burns nicelly... thick white smoke..