What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

the bloombastic is quite a good flowering nute.
i like it juch more than hammer head etc.

i do use the bloombastic together with pk 13-14 although it might not be necesary.

:D

very nice! Im switching to a simple nute feed in flower.

Just plain old Canna A+B and Bloombastic with some added calmag.

How much bloombastic are you putting in if you dont mind me asking?

B

bonecarver_OG

dramamine - hehe yeah man, but i do flush a lot each watering :D might be that :D

hehe man, alpha, yeah man its freaking years ago :D hehe but anyway, nice to have ya back in the mag :D

ninja - i use the minimum recomended dose of the bloombastic.

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

hm.. got these 2 big jars all ful of those tiny cristal coated leafs i pick away from the nugs before smoking it.. lets see if i get any hash of it.. got the jars now in the freezer.. adn im going to dry sieve it.. :D

atleast it should be fun.. im still looking for oportunity and method for my huge sack of semi-resinous leafs.. dunno if i end up saving it untill i can get a pack of new icehashbags..

some nice nugs coming in the flowring area..

peace all! :D

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe whats up dramamine :D

soon i gotto harvest a few more plants in the growroom... this winter buds are piling up here... soon i dont know where to put it anymore hehe. all in all my best winter ever this far :D

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

pufff... harvest of 4-5 plants in a few days

i dunno where to keep the nugs anymore... but im not complaining...

this winter is PM free, almost bug free, and i got unlimited amounts of 0 EC water. things could not be better.

yesterday i put 4 new plants into flowering to give them a early start, as soon as the ones finished floewring are done, these will get more space and better light. but like this i gain several weeks of time btween harvests. i just keep the new plants in the outskirts of the flowering space, for about 1-2 weeks. this usually makes the stretch a bit extra, andlater there will be more light penetracion and lots of nugs...

ah - side note;
dont USE HAMMERHEAD! crap flowering product with insuficient P and K. atleast for my conditions.

peace all! keep it fussy with resin!

peace all!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
how about a pic of the dry sift. sounds awesome. great news about the pm and bugs, i also got everything under control at the moment. starting fresh with seeds really helps. problem with elite clone lines is that they tend to have been around for years and have had time to pick up the most resilient spider mites around that are used to all the local mite treatments lol.

:wave:

D

dramamine

i got unlimited amounts of 0 EC water. things could not be better.

Bro, that's great news. I remember you were trying to work your water situation out. I'm glad it seems to be resolved...I know what a hassle it can be having proper water on hand.

Are you still mixing with some tap water for your starting EC or are you using the chance to feed a bit higher? Just curious. Really glad things are running smoothly in your garden...great to hear.

Peace dude, enjoy de nugs:joint:

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe the drysift has been smoked most of it :D u all seen lumps of resin before :D hehe im soo lazy with uploading pics :D hehe

yeah gaiusmarious that is true about longtime cuts, they might not really loose vigor withing the years, but then again they do travel a lot and get oportunity to collect and try out a lot of bugs. sooner or later som bug or illness is gonna find the plants they like and then whabam its all over.

i have had a lot of luck with the elite clones i have recieved, all clean and perfect allways. and i think its fantastic they have survived and withstood all attacks of spanish bugs :D props for the selectors of those cuts :D ;)

yeah dramamine i do mix some tap water in. the rain water i use lacks most minerals and i have to use cal and mag aditivies on regular basis, even if i add some tapwater now and then. but i use maybe 50 liters of tap water to 200 liters of rainwater. result is an ec of about 0.2 or 0.3

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

just cut 4 ssh/ptk x beeniemans... not extremmelly big plans, but pretty ok producers. i flowered these very small, and it shows a bit :D but finally i got more space for the bigger plants in the flowering room. in 1-2 weeks there will be an other 2-3 plants more of same cross ready to harvest.

i definetly gotto take time to make clones of my ssh/ptk mom..

peace all

B

bonecarver_OG

damn, the ssh/ptk x beenimans .. some are quick to finish.. thought i had a week to dry the current batch.. but no way.. i gotto cut down 2-3 more in 1-2 days.

i dont like putting in more wet nugs into the drying area before one batch is properly dry.. it goes so much faster... during summer i dont give a flying F but right now its not all that hot and things go slower....

B

bonecarver_OG

amazing... finally managed to get time to do some clones. made clones of the ssh/ptk keeper and also of a ssh/ptk x beeniemans female that has quite ncie vigor and branching in veg.

i put the clones in small separate "greenhouses" made out of cut 5 l bottles and some see thru plastic to cover. like this the risks for illness and bugs should be less. its winter and the humidity is high and temps are low.. this far i got no mould issues, but i want to be extra sure with the clones..

i still havent harvested the 2 ssh/ptk x beeniemans that are in end flowering, but they are just swelling more and more.. i might be pushing it a bit too far, but interesting to see how they behave in real late flowering. lots of resin..... and all purple leafs..

:D peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

:D wellcome emilyC

yeah PTK is pine tar kush :D

sorry for not posting so many fotos latelly :D im getting a bit lazy! :D

peace!