What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

:D i got an other 5-6 confirmed females of the ssh/ptk x beeniemans, out of the last round of seeds i planted. lots left to sex, but it looks like im in for a lot of females anyway :D

this far it almost seems like each plant is better than the one i harvested before.

almost scary good :D

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

wow - the powerplant x ssh/lp turned out to be really potent!... i took pics before cutting it.. just gotto take time to post it..

flavour is between fruity and lemony with skunky tones.. the smell is very fruity and pungent.

nice!

B

bonecarver_OG

thats it.. im going to plant more ASAP of the powerplant x ssh/lp. a very compact sativa dominant plant with a soaring high, thats making me smoke the crunchy cristal covered nugs as quick as they are dry. its so darn tasty from all the resin its not needing any cure what so ever.

the fact the plant dropped all fans during late flowering, just flushed it out it self it seems. i didnt feed them any diffrerent to the normal lot, but these really changed colour strongly in the end.

the PP/SSH/LP high is really one of my alltime favourites.. not very functional but... one of those heavy sativa dominantt highs that make you feel allmost sleepy while at the same time the buzz is very strong and confusing... well mature maybe? hehe

today im off to cut and take pics of one more SSH/PTK x beeniemans, and also i cut one SSH/PTK allready, and tonights its going to be a long scissor session.

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

just cut a big SSH/PTK and a nice ssh/ptk x beeniemans. filled up most of the drying rack again. the bad thing is its rains coming up in short, so i hope for a few dry days before that if possible.. very solid nugs... would suck if it moulded etc..

in about a weeks time or so the coming plants are getting cut. maybe earlier, i didnt look too close, but this time its a deacent yielder again, a jaggenxssh/ptk/pk x ssh/ptkxssh/lp.

all in all i think i will have several plants to harvest before xmas is done..

a smokey xmas it will be...

peace all!

eyyo

Well congrats to a nice cross then couse i remember you made it self?(with a sent down clon?)
And hurry up with those bud picks ;)
I cut one plant today my self but wont have any problem to dry it as the buds are small ass

Keep it green

B

bonecarver_OG

:D its been a nice and warm day, and i think the drying got a good start :D no rains really here yet.. lets see..

bud pics coming in a few days :D

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

one SSH/PTK x beeniemans..

nice smoke!

picture.php

B

bonecarver_OG

:D that one had so dense nugs it is not actually dry yet :( not much to do than wait a while more..

im smoking rigth now the pp/ssh/lp :D :D and its really nice :D:D

B

bonecarver_OG

hm.. some phenos of the SSH/PTK x beeniemans have so dense nugs.. its dificult to even use a stainless steel scissor.. the resin build up on the scissors doesnt help much either :D

rigth now in the flowering room i got in early flowering/stretch 10 SSH/PTK x beeniemans from seed, and 2 other ones... 1 jaggen/ssh/ptk/ptk and one ssh/ptkxssh/lpxjaggen/ssh/ptk/ptk.

vegroom is full and yesterday was transplanting day.. the biggest plant is one ssh/ptk mom that has been vegging for more than a year. it was a hella mess to transplant it.. also transplanted about 30 ssh/ptkxbeeniemans...

now there is not anything else left to do than keep cutting down part of the growth on the vegging plants, and like this they should keep ok during the coming 2 months or so that the flowering room is going to be full..

days like this makes me think i need to set up one more flowering room.

peace all :D

eyyo

hm.. some phenos of the SSH/PTK x beeniemans have so dense nugs.. its dificult to even use a stainless steel scissor.. the resin build up on the scissors doesnt help much either :D

Thats not a bad thing, is it? haha :)
The plant in the pic looks realy nice, about what size is it? What size of containers do you use?

keep it green

B

bonecarver_OG

i have recieved a 2nd hand portable airconditioner, that i will use in the grow area.. should keep it cooler next summer..

B

bonecarver_OG

:D hehe about the coment about eh scissors getting cvlogged up a few days ago..

the method to avoid it in these humid days, is to keep the nugs that im going to smoke, about 24h on top of my modem. the modem keeps a nice 40ºC.. :D

nice crunchy nugs again :D

peace