What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

(jaggen x ssh/ptk/ptk) X (ssh/ptk x ssh/lp)

turned out really nice.. even if the first females were a bit mashed up from a bug attack in veg, the resin coverage and potency is far above expectacions. there is one more in flowering and that one is in good shape, and i expect much higher yields.. the last one is vigorous :D

smell is on the very stinky side.. leaning to dead animals, but swtill mixed with a minty sweet aroma. the flavour is really sweet and nice and is far from what one might expect judging by the smell of it. im surprised at the aroma, i expected something smelly, but not all this pungent.... awesome :D

going to roll up one after about a week of cure :D hehe

also the coming powerplant x (ssh/ptk x ssh/lp) looks very interesting. very nice extremelly resinous nugs, the ssh/ptkxssh/lp part is starting to show from mid flowering. the shape of the nugs does not look too much like powerplant anymore. the internodal distance is from PP, but the shape of the chunks of calyx is definetly from the dad. lots of white shiny calyx.. smell is fruity with acidic tones. still far from mature but it really looks good.

same goes with the two ssh/ptk x beeniemans, one of them has a really fat kola and is really resinous allready, the other one is slower to get going, but it looks like for once there is a pheno leaning a bit more to the SSH. the nugs of the later has thinner leaf than any other this far. the fat kola one is very productive from start.. both smell dank, but the big kola one is more smelly atm, because of its early resin production.

also in flowering there is a blockberry x (ssh/ptk x ssh/lp). in the beginning it was not too impressive but now it has finally started flowering and also producing resin. i bet in the end it will also be a positive surprise...

the rest of the plants in flowering are a ssh/ptk (big!), one more (jaggen x ssh/ptk/ptk) X (ssh/ptk x ssh/lp) and one jaggen x ssh/ptk/ptk. both the later crosses look very similar this far, although one is more into flowering than the other. long internodes, lots of growth in early flowering, and strong stems that take well to getting bent etc.

time to go check on the plants :D

peace all! :D :D

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
sounds like fun bro...oh i would love to see them!!
the PPP cross sounds promising!

B

bonecarver_OG

i need to get a new cam :( my old one has started showing strange round blobs in the pics..

i still got the reflex, but it wont do nice macros untill i get a lense for it :D

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

im definetly going to get hold of a cam for these harvest pics .. i mean of the plants coming up :D looking gooood in there!

B

bonecarver_OG

me too :D hehe

i like taking pics but since my macro cam started failing about one year back i just kinda lost the urge to take pics.. i been rally buzy with other things in life and i havent even thought too much about getting a new cam.. well it was untill a month back .. went to buy a cam for my gf's mom who was going on vacation.. and now i realize that darn,.. as long as i eraze the pics hehe i can propably grab it for a while hehe :D i just gotto make VERY sure i dont leave any pics or nothing on the internal memory :D would be hella mess if not hehehe :D

in the grow department there is a problem that is getting more and more serious :D hehe im running out of low EC water for my plants.. and no RAIN in sight .. sucks but i think ill gotto call for a lorry, that gonna be messy as hell. luckilly i got a water reserve prepared outside so i can get em o empty there.. just gotto find a good water provider.

gonna be a mess. i bet they cant even give me an analysis of the water ec before delivering it. but darn, anything is better than the tap water alone!

peace all! :D

D

dramamine

Ah, that's a tough situation with the water. I'm thinking of maybe trying to get an RO setup to do my own. I'm going to the supermarket with 15 milk jugs every two or three days to refill. Every time I use more than 1/3 tap water it seems to cause problems. My tap is very high EC like yours, with lots of chloramines.

Well, I hope it gets worked out for you, bro. Maybe the water delivery could be alright, as long as they think your using it for your backyard garden and such, and if it tested at low ppm.

Oh, and yea man, your photos from the past are some of the best I've seen. There are some really memorable ones, which is what makes a photo great. Take care, bone and STAY RED!!:wave:

B

bonecarver_OG

RO setup gets expensive here, since tap water, besides being very expensive it is also very bad, and a LOT of water goes to waste in the filtracion part.

it is far cheaper to build a big water reserve and order water by the lorry here, since some companies have access to wells with really low EC. one cubic meter of almost salt free water ends up at only 10 euro or so.

darn i knew it was going to happen : the veg area is flooded. the ssh/ptk x beeniemans seedlings have grown very fast, and now i got even the hallway full of plants between the shelfs... maybe , just maybe i should consider to plant a bit less hehehe :D

anyway it seems im sorted with plants for all winter AND spring... and i will have to put forward the remake project of the ssh/ptk x beeniemans, untill i frankly just got a bit more space over..

peace all! :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hehe typical bone, flooded out with seedlings. it's very easy to do, specially when you have the seed in good amounts. in the end it's always tempting to have a larger plant count then you planned for, that way you can be strict selecting.

anyway glad its only plants you got flooded in, lol. when i first read that word i though oh no! he's had a flood in the grow :)

very nearly done with my new flowering space, just some ducting to hang and wiring to hook up, latest tomorrow my sdxcj and topxsd/cj will go in there.

peace out bro

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe luckilly no floods :D hehe

gonna be fun to see ur new flowering area!

peace mate! :D

jackiee

acerb roven
acerber von
acorn breve
bacon rever
ban coverer
ban recover
banco rever
barer coven
barn corvee
barre coven
barren cove
barren voce
beaver corn
bevor caner
bevor carne
bevor crane
bevor nacre
bevor rance
boer carven
boer cavern
boer craven
bone carver
bone craver
boner carve
boner caver
boner crave
bore carven
bore cavern
bore craven
borne carve
borne caver
borne crave
brace roven
bracer oven
bran corvee
brave crone
brave recon
braver cone
braver econ
braver once
breve acorn
breve narco
breve racon
bronc reave
caber roven
caner bevor
carbo nerve
carbo never
carbon ever
carbon veer
carne bevor
carob nerve
carob never
carve boner
carve borne
carven boer
carven bore
carven robe
carver bone
carver ebon
cave reborn
caver boner
caver borne
cavern boer
cavern bore
cavern robe
cerebra von
cob ravener
cobra nerve
cobra never
cone braver
cor verbena
corban ever
corban veer
corn beaver
cornea verb
corvee barn
corvee bran
cove barren
coven barer
coven barre
coverer ban
coverer nab
crane bevor
crave boner
crave borne
craven boer
craven bore
craven robe
craver bone
craver ebon
crone brave
ebon carver
ebon craver
econ braver
enrober vac
ever carbon
ever corban
nab coverer
nab recover
nacre bevor
narco breve
nerve carbo
nerve carob
nerve cobra
never carbo
never carob
never cobra
once braver
orc verbena
oven bracer
racon breve
rance bevor
ravener cob
reave bronc
reborn cave
recon brave
recover ban
recover nab
rever bacon
rever banco
robe carven
robe cavern
robe craven
roc verbena
roven acerb
roven brace
roven caber
vac enrober
veer carbon
veer corban
verb cornea
verbena cor
verbena orc
verbena roc
voce barren
von acerber
von cerebra

they are all anagrams of your name bone carver, so you might get a name from here.stay lucky

Latest posts

Latest posts