What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

maybe we should use those gas-maks i got in the basement next time hehehe :D allways a thought

Last edited:

vend

hehe:D
oh yes we could do that . haha
im smoking some quickdryed dc x uzbek next nug thats for testing is a chitral i guess.
wow heavy rain outside. we have been flooded this winter. if this was in norway it would be like 1.5 meter powder everywhere:D
ok going into the "studio" to make a beat.
peace
vend

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe yeah man its raining way too much this winter.. this isnt normal :D

hehe

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe first big bho session getting closer :D .... only crap part is we cant get hold of any better moroc than mid grade for mixing the bho with. it will be nice anyway im sure.. anyway we mix the hash into the oil to be able to manage it easier afterwards... lets see how it is when i get it :D

peace

A

arcticsun

wow heavy rain outside. we have been flooded this winter. if this was in norway it would be like 1.5 meter powder everywhere:D
vend

*cough*cough..

Next winter im gonna do that round the world trip ive always wanted. Im turning blue! Ill get this guerilla shit kicked off up north with the autos this summer, spread some beanie love around and ..woooooshh!! :dance013:

Let me know if you ever miss it and feel like babysitting a grow in a house covered in snow, we can swap!! hahahhaa!!! ..Oh if it wasnt for the dough :D

vend

hehe our water froze every year when i lived up north

peace

Attachments

• PICT1115.jpg
    PICT1115.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 11

vend

alittle pic of the ssh x lp x ssh x ptk taken with phonecam so crap quality:dance013:

Attachments

• DSC00146.jpg
    DSC00146.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00145.jpg
    DSC00145.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 9
B

bonecarver_OG

:D hehe nice ssh/ptk x ssh/lp vend :D! is she singing in the studio? :D

nice to see yah haze :D hope all is good :D! the strain up there i think i sent you seeds of, and if i didnt i sure should do it asap :D

im buzy doing stuff in the house :D

peace all!

HazeVentura

no worry, i have i in flower right now :D
i make some pics the next days and post them...

here's a JackHerer for you.....

Attachments

• RIMG0286.JPG
    RIMG0286.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 11
B

bonecarver_OG

haze :D hope u get some nice phenos of that cross :D we are looking forward to see how it goes :D

that jack herrer looks very nice! :D

top of the morning to ya all :D hehe

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

made a small bho run the other day. didnt get out more than max 5-6 grams bho, but finally i got a pìece of hash to mix it with and it actually turned out nice.

ill upload a pic when i get time :D

peace all

B

bonecarver_OG

two cripple berry plants were heavilly infrested with PM. but the bho i made with them turned out pretty ok.

im not entirelly happy with having to turn a whole harvest into bho, with the added costs and work it involves, but its really very little choice. next up for bho will be chronics and ssh/ptk.

the only way out for sure of this PM invasion is to take out the plants i recently put in 12/12 and start treating them with anti fungical products, and while they are protected in a different room - i will have to take down the ones that are flowering now and soon finished. when the flowering room is empty i will SOAK it in BLEACH, everything, all utensils, walls, floor and roof and adjacent areas. also the veg area will get treated with antifungal products.

i will very soon put in more air inlets for improved air exchange in the whole grow area.

i will spend a fortune on butane to be able to get something smokeable out of this harvest, also i will buy hash for mixing it with the BHO. basicly i can say its all ALMOST gone to hell.

i dont think spain has had this humid conditions in 50 or 100 years, and definetly if i improve conditions a bit, im going to be very sure it should NOT happen again.

the good part is that the plants in the veg area are all ready to get flowered, and defiently there is enough there for keeping me buzy for a good while forward.

yesterday i made clones of;

SSH/PTK
JAGGEN x SSH/PTK/PTK
SSH/PTK x SSH/LP
OG RASCALS (bubblegum pre 98 etc)
CHRONIC
POWEPLANT

soon everything should be back on track.
i hope :D

peace all!

ah - later ill post some pics of the last jelly hash i made.

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe made an other bho run yesterday.. seems im extracting every 3 days here hehe

well the enxt session WILL be legenday - never used this resinous and big nugs and such an amount of nugs. its a damn shame have to to use it for bho - but ... what can one do with PM..

theherbalizor

Veteran
So sorry to hear of your PM probs. Been following this thread with great enthusiasm. Love the strains your working with.

But it seams the WHOLE of europe is suffering PM. I have never had PM until this year. Now a mother room and my veg room got PM. Had to kill chem D plants, sssdh etc all vegged for 60+ days and ready to go into 12/12. These would now be ready to harvest in a week tying in with my weed which is running out. But alas I have a heap of sativas on day 40 but 12/12 from seed they look like day 21. So ages to go to get smokes......

Feeling for you mate. I think alot of us are in the same boat.