What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

revegged moms that i need to cut clones of as soon as possible is

ssh/ptk x ssh/lp
jaggen x ssh/ptk/ptk - 2 moms
beeniemans choise - 2 moms.

also i need to cut clones of the before mentioned ograscal, and also of the ssh/ptk, chronic, powerplant to mention a few

basicly i would really need one more veg area right now :D hehe to get enough space for all :D

HazeVentura

ok, here some pics from my friends..... :D

Attachments

• RIMG0179.jpg
    RIMG0179.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 8
  • RIMG0181.jpg
    RIMG0181.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 10
  • RIMG0182.jpg
    RIMG0182.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 7
  • RIMG0183.jpg
    RIMG0183.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 9

HazeVentura

the Roor was signed by Howard Marks :D

Attachments

• how.jpg
    how.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
  • RIMG0187.jpg
    RIMG0187.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
  • RIMG0186.jpg
    RIMG0186.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 8
  • RIMG0185.jpg
    RIMG0185.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 9

HazeVentura

and my LUX........ I love to smoke concentrates with her...........

peace HV

Attachments

• lux1.jpg
    lux1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 11
  • lux2.jpg
    lux2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 8
  • lux3.jpg
    lux3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 12
B

bonecarver_OG

hehe awesome show man! those all look very cool :D im so lazy id go crazy trying to keep one of those clean! :D

i like the details on the snob bong! the roor looks like a design id use on a daily basis :D easy to clean and so on :D

i bet that LUX bong must hit smooth!

hehe now i dont know if i will post pics of the bong im going to get hehe :D it wil look lame next to those hehe :D

peace mate!

B

bonecarver_OG

i hope you find some in a growshop close to you :D we are having a bit of a trouble finding them in shops. they are sold illegally since the growshops cant sell tobacco products hehe :D

B

bonecarver_OG

i cant believe i put 4 more plants to flower... the room is more than packed but i need to get them out of the way ASAP :D as allways im in need of space.... i need to take clones withing weeks so i have to get an empty spot in the veg area...

its all fun!

Bud Professor

Preciosas plantas

Preciosas plantas

Buenas Me registre para comentar tus fotografias,

de veras que son increibles, y las geneticas tambien son fascinantes, no se si haces tu los cruces o que pero el resultado es espectacular, de veras que parece de un banco de semillas, esa Special G, la train x cheese, y otra sativa que creo que tiene Oaxaca o algo asi, impresionantes, impresionantes, de veras me quito el sombrero...

Como han de salir en exterior en el sur, no veas, me encantaria poder probarlas, han de estar igual de buenas que lo que parece en las fotos.

Refelicidades.

"Good I registered to comment your pictures,

that really are incredible, and genetics also are fascinating, not if you make your crossings or that but the result is spectacular, it sure sounds like a seed bank, the Special G, the train x cheese, and other sativa I think must Oaxaca or something, awesome, amazing, really I take my hat ...

As must go outdoors in the south.

Refelicidades"

B

bonecarver_OG

Bienvenido Bud Professor, a icmag y a mi rincon de esta foro. me alegro que te ha gustado los fotos.

tenemos muchas nuevas variantes que emos echo, y ahora tenemos un mogollon mas cruces en camino..

kedate por aki y enseña nos tu cultivo :D

-----------

Welcome Bud Professor, to icmag and our corner of this forum. I am glad that you have liked the photos. we have many new crosses that we have made, and now have a lot more to come.

but stay around and show us your grow :D : D

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

im forced to cut a bit early a ssh/lp and a ssh/ptk x ssh/lp because they got too much powdery mildew and im not going to be able to smoke the nugs anyway... it will go to BHO.

also this will give a little bit more space to the remaining ones, although i suspect they will take over the space very quickly...

i think i dont have any plant at all left in the veg area that isnt bent and topped but still they have grown into the light. most got their tips actually above the lights. thats not too good hehe but i cant put the light higher nor put the plant lower hehe :D so it will stay like this for a while :D im sure in a month or so things will be starting to clear out a bit, since soon enough a few plants more will be ready for havest..

next up will be 3 ssh/ptk and several crippleberries but its still weeks from beeing done.

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

cut today the two BHO victims and spread the remaining plants a bit. not much difference at all.. hehe :D

atleast the most affect of the PM are gone from there,,..

peace! :D

B

bonecarver_OG

bought a nice but reasonably priced glas bong today :D hehe cheap but hits so darn well. been very happy today :D also stocked up on blunts :D hehe jsut waitng for some more plants to cut down and im set for the olympics hehe :D wheres that curling at????

peace all!

ElRubio

Veteran
bought a nice but reasonably priced glas bong today :D hehe cheap but hits so darn well. been very happy today :D also stocked up on blunts :D hehe jsut waitng for some more plants to cut down and im set for the olympics hehe :D wheres that curling at????

peace all!

put a pic to appreciatte it properly when it will be received! bongs and bubs are ver enjoyables toys!!

un abrazo bonecarver!

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe the bong is allready a bit messy :D i will take pics after next cleaning hehe :D

peace mate!

B

bonecarver_OG

hehehehe :D
awesome animation :D the lo0ok on his face is just hillarious hehehe

using the hammer for rolling the spliff is classic hehehe

vend

haha articsun that was funny:D
im looking forward too cutting the sweet and sour diesel x ssh x ptk x ptk
so many strains i hoped to be good is turning out not very good,
like the chitrals and the purple pakistani and the dc x uzbeki its all dwarf plants and for people that like to smoke its realy not too pimpin.
get out like one days smoke on one plant.
i have 2 phenos of chitral that looks ok
the shh x ptk x ssh x ptk xptk is looking nice even though i have it in tiny pots.
peace

B

bonecarver_OG

i had one really bushy chronic plant starting to get almost covered with powdery mildew. its just entering flowering so i cut of a hellalot of branches and leaf, and hopefully the rest of her will breath better, its a PITA if i gotto use all of that later for BHO, but worse things have happened before.

the rest of the plants are not really too affected at the moment and it seems it might be because of the REALLY humid year we are having. i mean i dont think south spain has had this much rain for 50 years or so.

time to go down to the grow for a check :D

peace all!

Latest posts

Latest posts