What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

i recently heard at the moment a lot of growers living along the mediteranean spanish coast has problems with PM. most likelly of the enormous humidity we have been having :D

man im getting sure we are having an EUROPEAN PM WAVE because of the very cold and humid conditions this winter has meant to most of us.

peace man :D beenm a while since i saw y :D hope all is good :D

B

bonecarver_OG

some pics from the last days

first 2 different bho batches, only one pic of the 2nd batch, its the orange brown one. the jelly hash was ok :D but went fast..

the nug is the chronic (i think - i lost the name tag :D ) that is part of the next bho batch. cleaned like this its not posible to see the pm, but to my trained lungs, hehehe i can defiently tell the difference so all this is for bho/jelly. the rest of the material is more or less the same, besides a little bit of SSD that was quite shaded and didnt produce too much.

i dont know yet how many grams it is thats going to bho.. but soon enough i can scale it. seeing the resing coverage is so high im sure the yield will be close to 20-25% in weigth. lets see :D any bets? :D

i hope to get the butane before the weekend :D

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

thanks mate - it was ok flavour but i think i let the cripple berries go far too long and the potency got affected. coudlnt see the nugs well untill the very last minute :D hehe very lettucy cross :D resinous though - great for hash and oil!

peace!

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

the clones i cut 5 days ago look all fine and healthy.
i have moved the cloning area to an other floor and room, away from the actualy grow area. this to avoid all causes of infection like dead plant matter or mould spores. my gf might not allways be happy about this so i took the advantage to make take about 70 cuts, that should most likelly be enough for most part of this coming year. also i will plant seeds when time comes, but at the very moment my area is going to be full for a while.

the other day i took and sprayed down the veg and floowering area with bicarbonate of potassium and a secret experimental organic ingredient. at the moment it seems like the Powdery Mildew got kill almost at instant. i cant see any remains of it, but it a few days when we get better weather and the humidity is lower, i will spray the leafs again. im actaully surprised at how effective it was.

also i added ventilation and removed 2 plants that were not producing, besides the 3 ones i harveted for BHO. all in all a mayor improvement for air and light for the plants. im sure they will yield much more now.

i cant wait to harvest a few more plants so that i can get space for the BIG SSH/PTK's i have been vegging since october. as usually when the plants in the veg area get too big they get a bit unhappy because i dont have any veg area where there is actualy space for plants taller than 1 m. this means a lot of bending of older bigger plants... i got tons of them prepared for flowering and the veg areas revegged plants and such are way too big and need to get flowered as soon as possible, or im even considering to kill one or two that i allready took clones of.

one of the plants i harvested the other day was without name tag. its because when i made the clones i ran out of material for tags, and i jsut did a lot of clones that i later got all mixed up, this on the side of tagged clones. so its like having a bunch of kinder eggs flowering, i dont know what im going to get untill very late flowering or harvest... the harvested plant has a strong chewing-gummy fruity sweet smell, and it reminds me of some bogglegum i smoked back in the days. im getting quite sure it is the pre98 bubblegum of ograscal. im sure this BHO - wich i will make in a few days as soon as the buds are dehydrated, will be very nice :D Sweet and Sour Diesel, Bubblegum and Chronic. should be one hella mix! i just hope the fruity flavour stays in the BHO. this time i will make sure i do a long low temp evap, since i dont want the fruity flavour to go away. its easy to evap some terpentenes using too hot water, and most of the time its not a greater loss, but this smell is special...

the SSH/PTKs in the flowering area was saved from PM and im really stoked about the way they are fattening up. looks really promising.. also there is some other plants looking promising, including one powerplant or two. the rest is still far from getting done.

peace

I know in nor cal pm is mainly a outdoor issue. But this year in so cal I know of alot of indoor grows affected by the pm.

I had an issue early on and tried a couple different techniques, but the one that works best for me is Serenade.

Although I don't like to spray anything on my ladies once they have started flowering. So my advice try and "nip it in the bud" before you start flower, if not try and get your humidity down as low as you can to keep it in check long enough to finish then like bonec. said bho or bubblebag. Unfortunately i had 4 or 5 plants in the way back that had the same issue, but it sure makes for some wicked oil and hash. Good luck

B

bonecarver_OG

yup pm sucks :D hehe but it looks at the moment like its under control...

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe got a nice amount of candy smelling bho. havent scaled it yet but its looking like 10g or more. i need to get some more hash for mixing in. this far the mix is far too pure to handle. its a gooish liqiud. i took some pics and tomorow ill try to get time to post them..

peace all

Ickis

Veteran
That is some tasty looking hash bonecarver. Sorry to hear some of you are having a powdery mildew problem.

Vend that is a really cool picture of the colas in fron of the speakers. I love it. The buds look great.

Here is the latest pics of some of the ssh x ptk plants. The bonzai is very fat and heavy. It is loaded with very dense, sticky and trich covered buds. There is a nice mix of phenos. Some very pine tar kush looking and some lanky ssh phenos but with more density. They are all completely covered with resin. My fingers are very sticky with the slightest touch. The grow area is getting kinda odiferous.

Test buds have been beyond expectations for unfinished buds.

Attachments

• DSCN0463.jpg
    DSCN0463.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0465.jpg
    DSCN0465.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0466.jpg
    DSCN0466.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0467.jpg
    DSCN0467.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 9
B

bonecarver_OG

awesome :D they look really good :D reminds me of my growroom when i was looking for the ssh/ptk keeper pheno. lots of kolas all over the place! :D

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

at them moment i think the PM is well under controll. dont see much signs than old dry rests of it. the coming plants to harvest are going to be a lot more happy than the last few :D im looking forward to some fatter nugs.

i can see they are more vigorous now, they use maybe double amount of water, and i got to water the flowering ones every day.

very soon i got powerplants and ssh/ptk's to harvest, and with luck not much is going to BHO.

so at the moment im stoked again :D :D :D

the enormously sticky BHO from the other day works fine :D hehe but a nasty mess to work with :D going to mix in more hash as soon as possible. with luck this evening. then ill be set for a movie night :D

peace all!

Ickis

Veteran
Thanks bonecarver. This grow is being done by a friend. I gave him seeds and have walked him through this. But this guy has a freakin green thumb. He also was real good at whipping together a nice area. I didn't know if it was cool to mention it so I just said it was mine. I am sure it is cool. He is real proud of his greenness.

As you know if you want to find the keepers you just have to pop some seeds and make the most of the canopy you end up with. Unless you have a several areas where you can sort them out height-wise.

You are to be commended bonecarver. Some people get a cross and go on about it but end up going to something else which makes you wonder about their original assessment of the cross. But you were stoked about ssh x ptk from your first grow of it and have just kept churning it out with the same love for this cross. You are the ambassador of ssh x ptk.

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D ssh x ptk is for me a really good cut, early, potent and deacent yields. and the flavour is different :p

peace

Last edited:

SnapS

Seedlings

Seedlings

I know my question has probably been answered in this thread as well as in a bunch of other coco threads..

Its my first time growing in coco and i was wondering how long i should wait until i start to feed my seedlings canna??

They're almost two weeks old..

B

bonecarver_OG

i water seedlings with less than clones. seedlings when small work well with 15mlA+B per 10L. size.. well.. as soon as the 2nd pair of leafs are developped os something like that. :D

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

:D

i have latelly realized i need to study spanish litterature more. since everything i write in the spanish section in spanish leads to arguments and missunderstandings, i give up on posting there for now. its clear i dont manage that language well enough.

well what i do manage is resin, a lot of it. got 25g of oozing jelly hash made with 60% BHO and 40% moroc hash. very tasty, and quite powerfull in a creppy, long lasting and hazy way...

in a week or so it will be time for next bho batch.. this time with nugs and kolas of ssh/ptk, 2 chronics and lets see what more.

peace all :D

vend

oh yes the jelly came out great bone.
i am curently looking for a new house so bone and i can get ready for the outdoor season.
hopefully we can do some nice big plants outside this year again
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts