What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

nice to see you around again mate!

yeah man the chronic is nice smoke :d its a keeper for sure! :D

A

arcticsun

hehe everyday is st canute day here it seems like. you see people with spliffs everywhere
:D

Hehe, thats nice to hear :D StCanute must be a good patron

hehe yeah :D

but i think the san canuto they celebrate more up north?

please correct me if im wrong :D

hehe i was just dsown in the flo area :D hehe its a laugh.. got so many plants crammed in there... cant wait to start harvesting some more bigger bushes :D but the funny part is the veg area is still crowded as hell :D

in a few days its time to test smoke some of the new chronic cut i recieved a while back :D gonna bew fun :D BIG nugs!

poeace all!

Makes sense that they would celebrate Canuto more up north i suppose.

Peace guys, may Canuto forever be with you :smokeit:

B

bonecarver_OG

its funny since canuto means - canute - you know the boats used by canadians indians hehe well here it means also spliff :D

peace

Tokesome

Hey Bones, just a quick one on the molasses addy. I`m start of week 6 of 9 flowering and they`re a few days into their second stretch. I`ve added it at just over a teaspoon per 4ltrs, to a res that`s made up from the following:- 90ltrs RO water ec0.0, Calmax 80mls - ec0.3, Canna A+B 130mls - ec1.2, Pk13/14 (actually NPK 0-17-18) 90mls - ec1.4 plus Atazyme and ph`d to 5.8.

When I added the molasses it raised the ec to 1.7, a rise of ec0.3.:yoinks:

I know the sugars will affect ec so I`m hoping that figure is cool, as its just a little higher than I`d like at the mo.

Would ya please let me know if ya think I`m messing up here?

1 day after the res mix and there is already a scum forming around the edges of the res as it breaks down, is that ok? I`m glad I`m running drain to waste now as it`d be messy s**t in a recirculating system.

I`m about to feed them for their second day with this res and the plants all look good, leaves pointing upwards etc.

Cheers mate, Toke:biggrin:

B

bonecarver_OG

i think they should be able to handle it. just give them a break after wardsa and see how they go before you add even more.

yeah its normal the sugar and oxygen and nutes in combo is something that quickly breaks down. i use up all water i do within 2 days max.

best of luck!

Tokesome

i think they should be able to handle it. just give them a break after wardsa and see how they go before you add even more.

yeah its normal the sugar and oxygen and nutes in combo is something that quickly breaks down. i use up all water i do within 2 days max.

best of luck!

Cheers mate, I`ll give em a break from it after this dose and feed plenty so they`re well flushed through. Maybe I`ll halve the dosage next time and stay on the safer side of things, with the less is more principle.:biggrin:

Toke:biggrin:

B

bonecarver_OG

:D

the chronic pheno is a sure keeper.... nice high, good yield :D interesting flavor. we will try some crosses with some males later...

B

bonecarver_OG

haze ventura - yeah man u are rigth :D the chronic is really narcotic :D interesting flavour too :D the potency is good - i rarelly smoke a joing in one go :D

i got some plants im going to turn into BHO :D its 2 ssh/lp that are very resinous and look like some wicked sativa smoke. at the moment we are not looking for a keeper sativa, even though these are very short in heigth, and also produce a lot of resin.. actually when i think about it i might actually put one of the to reveg :D hehe u never know.... but finally most of them will go to bho as said earlier. in a few weeks its time.. i got some other very resinous trim to extract soon :D maybe even tomorow :D

Tokesome

Hey Bones, they look the biz!!

I`m not keen on the paper blunt wraps, and the array of flavours, I find it spoils the flavours of the weed/hash.

I used to love the Royal blunt leaves though, but just cant locate them anywhere now, though I can find loads of other Royal Blunt products. Yhe leaves used to come 6 (I think) to a sealed packet. They were simply just a moist tobacco leaf that had been flavoured naturally with honey and liquor. They`re best rolled in a mat as they`re too flexible to hold up and roll. Filled with good bud and ice hash used to be my favorite, to wet the sealing edge we`d use Quantro, orange liquor, that I`ve no doubt misspelt, then we`d dry them a little over a lamp or similar. The natural tobacco leaf added to the high.

Oh how I`d love to get my hands on some Royal Blunt natural tobacco blunt leaves again, a cookie or two and a few blunts and the day is going to be a good one.:biggrin:

B

bonecarver_OG

i only use platinum blunt wraps. made out of DOMINICAN TOBACCO and ALL NATURAL - no paper :D :D :D its goood stuff... i have tried the royal blunts and they are of lesser quality than the platinum blunt wraps. juicy blunts is the only other good brand i know of that uses quality tobacco :D

i never tried a flavoured "paper" it does honestly not seem too apealing in comparison with natural tobacco :D

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

this is what i smoke :D

besides a glas bong, id say its my favourite way of smoking.. i dont almost smoke paper joints anymore :D and if i use paper i use OCB :D

well hehe the fun npart is that i hadnt used these wraps at all unntill half a year ago :D before that i used papers a lot... and opccasionally i splitt a cuban to fill it with green and do a blunt in all order :D

vend

and i am the person that got bone hooked on blunts:D

im room things are going ok apart from some mildew.

peace

Tokesome

Mmm. . . . I always thought they were a paper/tobacco mix, my mistake, but I cant get on with them or there flavours. I guess its cigars for me, though they dont have the same feel or taste as the original pure blunt leaf. Having said that, I wouldn`t need much persuading to have a burn on the ones you rolled up in the post above.:biggrin:

Vend. . . . Bones got ya onto the blunts:smokey:. . . . lucky you eh?

Cheers Toke :biggrin:

B

bonecarver_OG

heh tokesome :D its the other way around :D vend invited me to a blunt and got me hooked :D hehe i think the main reason i like blunts so much is because i got a mayor sweet tooth :D hehe and because of my gastritis can not eat too much sweets in general hehe and toking up a flavour full blunt is a nice option hehe the dificult paqrt is to match a flñavour that goes well with t6he weed flavour so there is no strange combo going on..

the chocolate and wild honey is the ones i like the most for hash. also the cognac and champagne goes well with hash, but mostly the fruity flavours is the oens to go with for weed. i cant get natural flavour ones here, but if they had it id give it a shot for sure! :D

i know there is several blunt brands that do not use tobacco, most of them not even worth mentioning :d as i see it producers of good cigars make good blunt material and this far i think the dominican republic made ones are the best i have had.

for new years we toked down a juicy jays magnum spliff :D that was special hehe

i also smoke cigars. i like cubans a lot, but most cubans dont make too smooth blunts imho for every dy smoking. for special occasions i dont mind toking down a romeo and julia as it is, or cut up and filled.

im a really heavy smoker :D hehe and after 17 years of smoking spliffs with paper :D the tobacco blunts seem to give smoking a new touch.

i still do smoke a few paper spliffs now and then for sure :D

but most of my weed goes thru my bong :D

Tokesome

Yeah I like my Extreme vaporizer that I imported from Canada, fill a bag or hook up a whip tube, I use a nice litlte agent blue lollypop pipe, but mostly I like my splifs. I`m not good with bongs etc.

You just reminded me of the flavour of the original blunt leaves, it was honey and congac, and just a very thin flat irregular cut tobacco leaf, if I could get them now I`d definitely be a regular blunt man. Are the ones you smoke made of just reconstituted tobacco, I thought they were bound together like pulped paper?

I`m gonna have to try some before too long, but daren`t raise my hopes up too much.:smoke:

Hey Bones, take a look at the last post I made on my thread if ya have time, my buds look a bit odd in their formation, a weird stretch from the tops of all the main heads, the plants are looking as healthy as I could expect. Almost looks a bit like heat stretch but I dont think thats a big issue and there are no signs of leaves contorting as they do when they`re too hot. They might fill them out but it doesn`t look like they`re doing it as bud growth seems to have slowed down. Its end of week 6 of 9 today and I wouldn`t expect them to be doing what they`re doing now. It could possibly be damaged from the earlier problems that they encountered but they seemed to be doing well since. The resin build up is very intense though, looks like the trim is going to be very useful for butter and bho.:biggrin:

Cheers Toke

B

bonecarver_OG

i bet i would like those original blunt wraps you tried :D yeah the juicy blunt wraps and the platinum blunt wraps mare made with reconsituted tobacco, wich sounds bad but really is just choppeed up wet tobacco leafs pressed into sheets.

Tokesome

Ok ok, I`ll have to give the ones you recommended a go:biggrin:

I might just try a thread in the toker`s den or similar and see if I cant locate the leaf blunt wraps, I cant understand why they`d go off the market.

Toke:biggrin:

HazeVentura

nice blunts with nice bud......... makes a nice day :D :D

I like the honey-blunts most, so delicious with good hash......

but in 90% i'm smokin my SNOB or LUX Bong :D

peace HV

B

bonecarver_OG

yeah the honey ones are nice! :D

i gotto buy some new glas bong soon. :D but ill go for something cheap :D hehe so i can spend more bucks on blunts :D hehehe

and yeah man the chronic is nice smoke for sure :D

im still waiting to try the power plant, i got a few of them in flowering, and also soon i gotto make clones of the only ograscal cut that rooted. she is a big mom, ready to get buzy hehe so im just waiting for space :D

Last edited: