What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

Dimajones-AICC - im trying to avoid tabacco and the nicotine at the moment so im going to leave the hash for when im better :D

chemsteady - thats looking healthy and nice! :D do you have them outdoors? im waiting for some heavier rains to get the dead vegetation around here to live up and make some kind of camoflage for my few planned small outdoor plants :D

rigth now im having a few hits from a tiny gravity bong i built :D they are ugly - but OOOH so smooth for smoking small hits of pure weed.

basicly i use one 2 liter bottle with the top cut off (full of wter), and one 0,5 liter bottle with the bottome cut out. in the smaller bottle the cap has a small hole enough to put a roach of a spliff thru. i submerge the smaller bottle inside the bigger cut bottle - lift it up enough to get the screw tip above water, atach a burning joint to the cap, screw it on and slowwly lift the smaller bottle. since there is no other air inlet than the burning joint - the gravity pulling the water down from inside the smaller bottle makes a vacuum that sucks thru the joint all the smoke you want. this means in a sec or two - you just carefully unscrew the cap without letting it sink down into the bigger container, and then with one quick smooth inhaltion, all the smoke i would have had to pass slowly thru my mouth - goes quick into the lungs - without me having to pull. for example pulling on a bong now would be crazy painfull since it would create a nasty feeling in hole i got down to the jaw. BUT with a small hit of this gravity bong - im ok for a few hours - and the smoke goes so quick thru the mouth it harldy leaves flavour.

but yeah - I SHOULDNT SMOKE! ITS STUPID but hey.. lets face it - i need my meds. im half half thinking of boiling a nug in a cup of milk - but since the bud i got now is fairly potent i would propably not feel good - having in mind i am on other mediction.

chemsteady

yup...

yup...

growing under the big hps in the sky, cheap and efficient.

IMG_0905.jpg

pebble

Veteran
beautifulll pic chemsteady!
think the same bone, ganjah is mi personal med
no one now mi better than i, respect all docs, but the last word is mi ;) 1 month ago, had a mouth surgery too, doc said no smoke (how im not smoke.. if the smoke is which give mi the analgesic ¿?

here goes the others two All Stars planted in pots, 01 and 02
rigth: AS 02
left: AS 01

picture.php

B

bonecarver_OG

pebble - cigarette smoke and the nicotine can lead to nectrotic parts of the jaw bone - and also it works against the healing since the nicotine makes blood flow quicker (raising the heart rate) and can cause bleedings.

i will not smoke a spliff or a bong hit untill this is all done. i got a new surgeon apointment (a good one this time!) for the end of week. hopefully on sunday i will be able to eat chili con carne again!

chemsteady - love that pic - i wish to be able to do that at my house soon enough :D got a little bit oo many family members living rigth next to me, but with time i will build hiding spots. i just gotto think of things properly first hehehe :D but yeah - im jeallous hehehe :D in a good way :D PLEASE keep posting pics :D its a nice placebo for us indoor growers.

even if some of my coop partners use their exteriors its not the same. i want to do it hands on feeling - me doing my thing every day :D and im getting more and more stoked about it every month. lets see how long time i can handle it!

i will hide a few mini guerilla plants on the property in a couple of weeks time. i dont want too much stretch etc so im going to wait until last moment. hopefully with some autumn rains on my side :D

today is watering day... should ahve done it well yesterday but i couldnt - i feel better for the moment - so now i'll take the oportunity :D

peace all!

chemsteady

oaklandia

oaklandia

yeah, it helps that i live in the bay area and growing for your own medical purposes or as a compassionate caregiver (ie. sell to the clubs) is legal with the proper authorization. that and my neighbors are either really old and/or really chill. im trying to work on a way to grow year round outside, maybe vegging indoors during the winter and fall and flowering outdoors. either way, your threads have helped greatly in my garden, bone. not only you, but all the other coco growers who have stopped by with either a good question or a good answer. lets keep the information spreading! thanks again bone, hope the tooth thing gets sorted soon. and now, a moment of zen. (they say the color green is very relaxing to the eye):abduct:
-c
big momma
IMG_0953.jpg

some mystery sativa dom hybrid. my friend calls her j-1 or j-13, something like that. a friend of his got some mixed bag seed on a trip to a-dam and this gridpoint (j-13) on his table was the keeper.
IMG_0913.jpg

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
well.... in short - im in pain.

had a dental surgery yesterday that went completelly to hell.. then dentist broke a few teeth she wasnt suposed to and on top the original problem is not solved. rather its all more complicated now and its going to need even more specific surgery. im pissed off as i can be. viking style.

cant open my mouth nor eat or smoke. not really even suposed to open my mouth or spit. this is so the bleeding hopefully will coagulate ASAP.

so.. maybe ill take time to upload a few pics when im not agonizing too much. wont be able to do much else today than sit here in the heat and feel sworry for my self and curse the damn dentist and all her living and dead relatives. phew. in spanish - me cago en sus muertos.

peace all

So sorry to hear that mi hermano carver.. Dental pain is some of the most irritating/confusing pain you can have IMHE!! Hope it doesnt start radiate that pain to other spots, it can feel like your whole head is on nerve pain, I know that from experience! Im sure you are "little" short tempted at the moment also, it can drive grown man crazy when it gets really bad, as it seems you had :fsu

What has helped me, is ingesting tiny amount of concentrates :wink: If you can and want, I strongly recommend you to ease your pain with some oil!

Viking temperamental :biglaugh: I hear ya´bro, she was lucky for not being my dentist doing those mistakes, or it would be straight SAATANA, PERKELE!! :D

B

bonecarver_OG

hi people :D and thanks for the suport!

im still in hella lot of pain and i cant concentrate more than for moments . so the posting will be minimum untill this thing is sorted.

in short - dentist who masacred my mouth is not a dental surgeon - so she did not have the adecuate anestetic, so when she went hammering away on my jawbone - she (presuming because of lack of knowledge or what ever) she slipped etc and made a fw cuts around the place.

my new dentist (a real pro - expensive as hell.. but worth it i hope) says it looks like the former dentist has removed the meat from the jawbone using a hammer. the jaw bone is visivle in several places. there area is the back 3 molars (? the chewing teeth) wich has been trashed to hell - there is only one half teeth left. there was no stiches. my gf who was in the clinic during the torture told me the first dentist only used a surgical blade in the very end - to remove some shreds of meat that where loose.

so with this in mind my new dentist has told me to wait to do the surgery and let the mess heal. so its going to be hell for a while more. on top he says the recuperation of this damage (because of the trshed state of the meat) can take a month to just get better - itwont heal completelly for many months.

hopefully the pain gets less intense some time after the surgery.

i will sue the person who did this - but once when all this shit is over. now my painkillers and relaxants only give me a few hours here and there when i actually can move. the pain is a LOT worse than the first few days.

lots a fun in EDEN! :D hehe

on the other hand the growroom is growin past my my current capacity and i fear some problems but i cant frankly do much about it. seedlings are BIG and need to get transplanted. particularly interesting is one VERY vigorous and TALL beeniemans choise - everything is saying its a male so im crossing my fingers and toes for nice flowering structure if a male.. if its a male this jamaican stud will go ORGY with all keeper females in the house.

flowering room is all overgrown. everytime i enter i just snap of a few branches to be able to get in to water them. loose some gain some. no plants are close to harvest and bugs me a bit because soon i run out..

also im particularly happy the clones my COOP mate VEND did are all rooting - no problems with rot at ALL at his place - he got 10 degrees less than me in general and that has proved to work the best during summer :D got LOTS of clones rooted there!

my home made hash stash i have been saving on since last winter is now getting smoked bit by bit.

i take several lumps of different jellies, dry sieves and ice-hashes and just warm it in the sun and kneed it into a paste. marvelous quality :D taste explosion :D

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

chemsteady - i like the look of those plants and id like to see some of my crosses on that terrace next year :D hehe keep in touch and later this autumn comes sending time.

keep posting pics!

i gotto apologize to all testgrowers for any delays but all testers etc will be delayed untill autumn because of obvious reasons - (u guys know who you are when you read this). lots of respect and karma to ya all for not giving me shit :p but soon enough things be rolling again :D any issues related to the tests - just get in touch on PM.

cloneman - hehehe :D i hope so too :D i apreciate the visit!
herbalistic :D hehe i was saying the same words but in spanish hehehe and worse!

one green day - thanks!

sideshow bob - thanks man!

peble - gracias por los fotos esas! me alegran MUCHO!

did i say we are in RED ALERT FOR HEAT?? 2 degrees belove the european heat record? now we got 46ºC and the former record was 48º... the former record is also from here.

on top of all im getting bit by bit roasted! pass the salt and onions!!

peace all - ill look back when i can!

ElRubio

Veteran
wtf:petting:
i hope you have a quiet and fresh night with those concentrates...
i know what you say bout the heat mate, 42ºC here these days that could kill a man or a elephant hehehe

get better Bone.
un abrazo:joint:

chemsteady

fuck.

fuck.

i think you should change your name to jawbone gotcarved!:petting: not to worry, bone, it ll get worked out and you ll get back on track. just gotta suffer with the lows to really enjoy the "highs," i guess.

heres some recent photos of the garden. our temps in the bay are just about perfect, and with the exception of some infrequent high winds theres not much more i could ask for. btw, itd be an honor to work with anything you saw fit for the old patio. just let me know what i can do. enjoy!

most recent shot of garden.
IMG_1045.jpg

shady lane.
IMG_1050.jpg

happy plants.
IMG_1048.jpg

B

bonecarver_OG

NICE! that patio is VERY LUSH hehe :D must be perfect to be in the bubble bath and smoke a fattie and look at the plants :D hehe

today i was feeling better and i took the oportunity to get out for a while :D

we went and prepared to plant 2 Amnesia Hazes in the ground at my friends place with glaucoma, his nick is Dicc (hehe), so ill refeer to that nick from now on when talking about that location. we dag a hole about 40cm wide x 90cm long and about knee-deep. the hole is wider inside than the opening - this is because top layer was rock hard and belove there is more softer soil. this hole will fit both amnesia hazes. the clones are nicelly vegged (40cm tall and branchy in 1 liter cup) and i hope they will veg big and fill up before flowering starts. my friend is going to buy good soil tomorow he promised and transplant them into the hole.

also in same spot is one plant from seed from one of the nugs i gave him earlier this spring. i have no idea what it is and neither does he - although i think it looks like a female from the start of the preflowers i could see. no hairs yet so too early to say sure :D the stem had a sweet pear-like aroma.. from the ssh/ptk x ptk side i think. the leaf shape does remind me more of sweet and sour diesel, but im not all sure! :D he recieved many nugs from al kinds i think - so anything is to be expected from that plant.

gotto ad its healthy and grown with BIOMAGNO NUTES - about 2 years or more old nutes but still working ok :D

tomorow maybe is surgery day (depends on a few things) - i hope to be back online asap.

one last thing :D i started a new collecting hobby :D i pick the seeds of all melons i like - got allready a bunch of kinds and im going to continue looking for other different varieties- mostly im looking for different canataloupe melons :D they will be grown the coming year in recycled coco and soil, and they will get watered with the excess (run-off) water from my grow setup. maybe i will do one control part with soil/used coco/manure wich i water with tap water, just to see what works best. seed collecting is fun! :D

peace all!

chemsteady

?

?

cheese, who ya talking to? bones been growing trees for years, the rest of us (me actually) have just been following his lead. the coco allows for much bigger plants in small pots because it allow the roots so much access to unobstructed root space. more space for roots=more impressive growth. plants really seem to maximize their potential (under good conditions that is) in coco. cheers! :D
-c

B

bonecarver_OG

chemsteady - well explained :D

Bacchus! - thanks for the great news! :D awesome! really looking forward to it!

and an other good news is ;

no surgery untill september. i got today the tooth that got broken fixed and the main part of agony should be gone - and meanwhile the trashed meat and bones will heal nicely before a new session. anyway - todays dentist session was as relaxing as a masage. got my confidence back in their profesion. :D

and i been told to smoke and do what ever i want but just be carefull with the side with the bone.

more or less things are cool :D hehe and the bad part wont be as bad .- since in septmeber the tissue has healed and will react much better to surgery.

ill just keep medicating and hoping for the best - and bit by bit its less pain.

just gotto say i feel positivie today :D

peace !

chemsteady

nice, bone...

nice, bone...

good to hear your healths getting better, man. be back at it in no time. outdoor growing is the best, so hassle free (most times and if done correctly) and i really enjoy how naturally the plants grow.

the soil plants im growing are so easy to care for, i dont even have to ph the water (although bay area tap water is some of the best in the country) because of the dolomite lime in my mix. i usually just water every day or so, nothing else. heres the link to the mix, its the best.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/428.htm

alright man, good luck with those outdoor plants and stay cool.
-c
ps. that hot tub doesnt even work, it just takes up space. im going to scrap it and put up a greenhouse instead :D