What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Product earth expo.

Hoypare.

I felt sorry for the dog sat outside all day
picture.php

View image in gallery

Blazeee

Veteran
Ahaha i feel like a right muppet now lol

Yeah it was a shame that i missed you lads, well i hope everyone had a good day out. Yeah i watched the lads blowing glass, that was pretty amazing, ive never seen that done in person before. Had a good look around all the booths, managed to pick up some very expensive seeds lol. Did you see those jars they had on display at a few different booths called 'koko buddz'. The amount of people i saw walking up thinking they were real buds was hilarious, i couldn't believe they were chocolates lol.

Unity cup might be too soon for me, i will have to do some planning to see if i can make it. Does IC still do the 420 cup, ive got enough time to plan for that.

Yeah i also felt sorry for those poor dogs hoypare, i think they have had more than one there as when i left there was one in the van making a right noise.

On a positive note though i did manage to grab these. The most expensive pack of seeds ive ever purchased lol.

picture.php

superx

Veteran
For a moment i thought that dog had a hard on for the pig.

How much did they set you back Blazeee?

yts farmer

Veteran
Whats that tropic one Blazeee?

Animal og, sounds pukka mate. Hope you find some straight fire.

Peace.

Blazeee

Veteran
For a moment i thought that dog had a hard on for the pig.

How much did they set you back Blazeee?

:laughing::laughing:

More than i feel comfartable admitting lol

They cost me £150, lets hope they are worth it.

I doubt i will be buying any more seeds this year.

I saw the Green Fire Genetics breeders packs with 5 different strains in for £1249.99p

Wow, that makes me feel alot better about how much i spent lol. I dont think i saw the green fire genetics packs there, tbh ive never heard of them before. Were they at the urban green booth? The most expensive pack i saw was the Zkittlez x purple punch from IHG at £240 a pack.

Whats that tropic one Blazeee?

Animal og, sounds pukka mate. Hope you find some straight fire.

Peace.

That tropic heat was some In House Genetic freebies, all the freebie seeds they had looked shite though, pale and immature looking. I thik they are OGKB x Purple Punch.

Lady sativa was there this year, they were right in the middle of everything though.

mack 10

Veteran
Was cool to see everyone, big ganja bud, pleasure mate. Me
Zam, Chevy chase , thc4sim and other half had a nice chill in the sun.
Puffer a few j's.
Was cool for Brums first event but it's not quiet Spannabis yet.
I saw them seeds too, the guy couldn't get his gellato cross beans out quick enough. lol. Too spendy for me.
Jah looked super busy all day, think he enjoyed it.
The only thing that sucked was mid afternoon the owners/security start walking round telling you to hide the weed cause old bills doing a walkthrough, not sure if they did or not but it kinda put me off.
@blaze, hoypare and anyone else we missed, next time. Peeps.
The dog was for guns, he looked shattered, no bowl of water or anything.
Not enough seating outside either but over all a good day.
Shout to Tommy G of Sweet Seeds, he sorted us out with t shirts and beans. Shame we didn't get to smoke him out.
I was sweating in the que too.
Searching everything like mad, then we just walk straight through.lol

trifector

Was a real good day! Much more exciting and professional than last years

I think we are all witnessing the start of the maturity of the cannabis scene in the uk

Hoypare.

:
Wow, that makes me feel alot better about how much i spent lol. I dont think i saw the green fire genetics packs there, tbh ive never heard of them before. Were they at the urban green booth? The most expensive pack i saw was the Zkittlez x purple punch from IHG at £240 a pack.
The ZkittlezXpurple punch are a limited edition release of 25 packs to the UK I saw three packs being sold during the short time I was on that stall so I would guess he sold out over the day,

heres a bit of Zkittlez which had an incredible smell :tiphat:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a goo(d) day it was yesterday.
Good to meet many of you and those I haven't met, see you next year or at the next cup. Great to see you at work Mello, Jah/LSG thanks for the beans and mack too and for letting me sample those insane melty hashes hehehe.
That train ride home was bliss.
I had no idea something like this could go down in England, well done team UK. You have partially restored my faith in humanity.

all the best,
CC

B

bigganjabud

What a goo(d) day it was yesterday.
Good to meet many of you and those I haven't met, see you next year or at the next cup. Great to see you at work Mello, Jah/LSG thanks for the beans and mack too and for letting me sample those insane melty hashes hehehe.
That train ride home was bliss.
I had no idea something like this could go down in England, well done team UK. You have partially restored my faith in humanity.

all the best,
CC

Forgot my manners last night as I was absolutely exhausted from all the moving about and the drinking

Bit disappointing really but was a fun day out

I ended up with a hangover and a bacon sandwich

That being said I really wanna shout mack and Zam them two were cracking me up and it was great to put a face to the name with yts he's east coast cookies were amazing and I've still got some left

I met my mate and he left me with some blue dream and another friend blessed me with some cherry cheese

All in all it was OK but it was a shadow of its first year

I'm gonna be getting really and get going again for today to see what the difference is

This has been bgb reporting live from Birmingham

Pics coming soon and really looking forward to meeting any members who wernt there yesterday

mack 10

Veteran
Mello fello, is the glass guy, also saw dr d there.
Shame I missed blaze,yts and couple others.

Let us know how it is today BGB,

yts farmer

Veteran
The ZkittlezXpurple punch are a limited edition release of 25 packs to the UK I saw three packs being sold during the short time I was on that stall so I would guess he sold out over the day,

heres a bit of Zkittlez which had an incredible smell :tiphat:

They sure are some pricey beans on the list, had to
do a double take at the £399 pack.

How was the smoke on the zkittlez? Heard its a lovely moorish flavour but a little light on potency, looks a nice bit regardless.

@bgb, likewise mate. Was good to link up, next time im definitely leaving earlier and hopefully meet more of the gang. Thanks for the seeds mate.

@Blazeee, looks like you got a good deal on that pack of beans mate, 200 bills in a shop in brum so well done on that mate. Shame we missed each other, next time mate.

@mack10. shame we couldnt toke it up on saturday, we got introduced by bgb. Think the time i got there you'd done your bit, had both hands full with goodies. Next time mate .

Hoypare, 944s2 and greatfulhead shame we didnt get to meet up too, maybe next time lads

B

bigganjabud

How was the smoke on the zkittlez? Heard its a lovely moorish flavour but a little light on potency, looks a nice bit regardless.

@bgb, likewise mate. Was good to link up, next time im definitely leaving earlier and hopefully meet more of the gang. Thanks for the seeds mate.

@Blazeee, looks like you got a good deal on that pack of beans mate, 200 bills in a shop in brum so well done on that mate. Shame we missed each other, next time mate.

@mack10. shame we couldnt toke it up on saturday, we got introduced by bgb. Think the time i got there you'd done your bit, had both hands full with goodies. Next time mate .

Hoypare, 944s2 and greatfulhead shame we didnt get to meet up too, maybe next time lads

Yes man and macks hash was nice mate well I've definitely got a busy year planned out

Gonna bring a few strains next time and definitely make a weekend of it again just for the link up

The icmag brotherhood is alive and kicking

mack 10

Veteran

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Those seed guys, lol, he tried to sell me the same Jaffa whatever,
Trol o lol at there prices.
I could fly to Cali and get the clones for that price!!
And why I'm on a rant,
Saw Highly blessed from Voyager's there, said someone offered him some
Nice buds, £120 for 3g. You can leave that then he said!
I asked him, don't they realize you run a coffee shop!

Xxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I might know what your seeds are.

Ah, shit bro, I was pretty shattered by the time I saw you with bgb,
And even though he told me your name twice I just
Didn't catch it. Was pretty hashed out by then,
My bad. Seems you had some fire too.

I was hoping to see that real gorilla seeds hoodie too.
S2 and grateful was there too, dam missed you guys too

Did you see mellos piece? Looked pretty rad to me.
Loads of crazy intricate lines, was firing in the kiln
when I saw it.
Dude had burned his arm quiet bad, get well soon mellofello.

Shout to UK massive, everyone on top form.

mack 10

Veteran
Green crack hybrid, how much!!
Lol. They really milked it.

I gave away seeds as good as them.

Latest posts

Latest posts