What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Product earth expo.

Blazeee

Veteran
is there somewhere to toke ? or is there a plan,, cause the venue is less than 1 minute from digbeth police station and would be easy picking for a wannabe plod :(

I went to the one last year, and as soon as we got there the place just stunk of weed. Everyone was walking around openly smoking etc. The only thing they had an issue with was if you were smoking inside, and if you were one of the security guys kindly asked you to move outside. Although there was people allowed to do dabs inside.

I think only time police will turn up there is if someone kicks off on a mad one etc

Heres a quote from their website

Police
Only food and alcohol for personal consumption can be brought into the site. You may be searched at the entrance for any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner – which will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may also be searched and face eviction. No portable laser equipment or pens are permitted. No animals (except registered guide or assistance dogs), sound systems, generators, sky lanterns or kites, unauthorised fireworks, or wax flares, large fires or burning of plastic will be allowed on site. Persons using fireworks will be evicted from site and materials confiscated. No unauthorised tape recorders, professional film or video equipment are allowed onsite. Cameras for personal use are welcome. Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.

Police will not be in attendance at the event unless there is a reason for them to attend, so please people, be sensible and listen to the Security Team and Stewards, they are there as a first response before the Police are called.

yts farmer

Veteran
Little bit later than id like, heading to Liverpool street station now. See you guys in a few hours.

Peace.

Blazeee

Veteran
Hope you lads had a good time, i was around earlier, just got back not long ago. Sorry i missed your message zam, I wasnt able to access IC down there and i did check my messages before i set off. I tried to contact BGB but the number i had for him was wrong. Its a shame as i was looking forward to meeting up for a smoke with everyone. I tried to look out for macks cowboy boots, but didnt see anyone wearing any.

Hope you lads all had a good time though, i will have to try and make it to the next icmag amsterdam 420 cup to meet up with you lads.

:tiphat:

zamzia

Veteran
Haha!! Mack in cowboy boots!! He was wearing trainers lol

No worries Blazeee. Shame we missed you though. I wasn't there long to be fair. Had to get back to get my son. Was a little underwhelmed to be honest, but it's the company that counts. Good to meet you bigganjabud. Nice to see Chevy Chase again since this year's 420. Watched MelloFello blowing some glass too which was cool. I didn't have a smoke as I just can't drive high. Next year I'll crash at Mack's and join in properly. Missed Edgey too unfortunately as his ride was late picking him up. Maybe we could arrange a meet somewhere for a smoke anyway. Otherwise there's always the meet in November around Unity Cup week now that HTCC no longer runs.

Anyways, all the best to one and all!
zam

Latest posts

Latest posts