What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Product earth expo.

yts farmer

Veteran
Hey was wondering if anyone was making the trip to product earth expo in birmingham, think its around September time.

If your not going, have you been before and is it worth a visit.

Peace.

Mayhem84

Il defo b going been to all so far mate really kl vibe there and get to meet lots of like minded people well worth a visit bro

yts farmer

Veteran
Il defo b going been to all so far mate really kl vibe there and get to meet lots of like minded people well worth a visit bro

Nice one,

Was thinking of grabbing a ticket for the saturday to see whats what.

Also git to check with the Mrs to make sure she aint got no plans for me.

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

I went first one and I got a weekend pass with vip so Erm yeah

Wicked atmosphere

Good vybes

A lit of knowledge and discounts to be had

Few freebies

General Mass smoke up

Dare I say think the uk closest thing to spannabis and you'll get the general idea

Type it into YouTube and have a look at some of the vids

Couple sponsors of this site got booths

Oh and Il be there lol

Blazeee

Veteran
I went last year and plan on going again this year. I had never been to a canna event before, and it was one of the best experiences i have had so far. As others have said really great vibe spending time around lots of like minded people. I would highly recommend you attend if you get the chance. Loads of free stuff, no free seeds though which was abit of a disappointment, other than that it was great.

B

bigganjabud

I went last year and plan on going again this year. I had never been to a canna event before, and it was one of the best experiences i have had so far. As others have said really great vibe spending time around lots of like minded people. I would highly recommend you attend if you get the chance. Loads of free stuff, no free seeds though which was abit of a disappointment, other than that it was great.

First year I had beans a plenty

Pm if anyone wanna link up

yts farmer

Veteran
Yeah, im looking to pass through on the saturday hopefully.

Anybody know if you get any discount on the beans bought on the day?

Looking to cop some lady sativa gentics.

Peace.

F

FreeUrMind

I will be going fore sure be a great weekend and i can pick up seeds too

B

bigganjabud

i have a feeling the clone fairy may be at this event and wanting to meet you ,,i'll be in touch when they call me with arrangements :huggg:

Don't care what no one says I ain't wearing the fucking costume again

hazyfontazy

Veteran
seems most the stalls are seed companies ,,would have been nice to see some grow stalls too ,freebies make an event :)
,i aint paying 25 quid to look at seed stalls ,i'd pay 75 for the vip if it includes food and beer etc

Blazeee

Veteran

Peace.

Last year lady sativa packs were 2 for £40, im hoping its the same prices again this year, im still upset that i didnt grab everything they had for sale last year

Don't care what no one says I ain't wearing the fucking costume again

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

B

bigganjabud

Yh didn't no there was events like this😊 ill have to come and take a look hope it's a good atmosphere.

Get ya post count up then ya can pm people and ya never know what that might bring hahaha

Great enthusiasm for a new grower

Also @yts some do packs of 5 for the price of a 3 pack, some spin wheel giveaways, 10 for price of 5, single seed deals, loads of comps and ways to earn discount and or get beans free

Fwiw I'm there all weekend starting Friday night as I've got a few friends in brum and I've got a few friends coming with me aswell as my vip pass for the weekend (treat me self and all that)

Mayhem84

Peace.

Yh mate last year they were selling all packs at i think 40-50 a pack but get any other pack free so sum good deals to b had.Let me no when ur there should bro il b there for the weekend

Get ya post count up then ya can pm people and ya never know what that might bring hahaha

Great enthusiasm for a new grower

Also @yts some do packs of 5 for the price of a 3 pack, some spin wheel giveaways, 10 for price of 5, single seed deals, loads of comps and ways to earn discount and or get beans free

Fwiw I'm there all weekend starting Friday night as I've got a few friends in brum and I've got a few friends coming with me aswell as my vip pass for the weekend (treat me self and all that)

Cheers man I'll give it look ☺

Latest posts

Latest posts