What's new

prices of oil in ur area

I have a buddy in the southeast(atl) getting $40 for a 1/2 gram of BHO, and $80 for 1 gram with people smiling. I however live in the midwest(rockies)and have QWISO that gets only $40 per gram =(. The quality is quad A, flavor comes through 10X and shit will knock you out if you are disrespectful. With CaliMed clubs flipping oil at $80-$100 gram, why do most growers find themselves selling their concentrates BELOW market prices? Hard times? Uninformed customers, clientel??

DirtyFreddy

In Toronto 125 gram jars of top quality morrocan hash oil are going for $2500 CDN.... sounds high to me but I dont know much about the oil market.

I always wondered if they have commercial Hash Oil factories over in places like Morocco, Nepal,Afganistan. This kinda supports my thoughts,wouldnt a massive commercial hash oil operation be a sight to behold...I practically get wood just thinking about such a thing.peace

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
its likely they exist here and there, back in the day 60's and 70's the brotherhood of eternal love set up a bunch of honey oil factories that went on to explode in a few diff countries.

...which may be why i've seen it in smaller clandestine labs nowadays.

Chomas

LOL this guy is crazy

in NY pounds go for like $4,000-6,000 for elite genetics

60-80 a gram is what all the shops in Cali charge bro and it's WELL worth it. If youve had it you know how long it lasts...........

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Yeah here in socal it goes for over fifty a gram for sure. This is where growers make the most profit with their trim and what not. There is never enough around

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
DirtyFreddy said:
In Toronto 125 gram jars of top quality morrocan hash oil are going for $2500 CDN.... sounds high to me but I dont know much about the oil market.

Wait!!! Did I understand ^this^ right?? You can get 125 G of top quality oil for 2500 CAD?? :yoinks: ?? I assume you mean CAD with CDN aka Canadian dollar´s, right?

Dont know about you & other´s, but at least I think it´s relatively FREE!!!

2500 CAD is about 1,573.51 €, so price for gram would be 12.6 €, or 20 CAD = CHEAP / FREE, if it really is top quality :chin:

One thing that matters me, is that these go in jar´s??? What colored is the oil and how many hotblade hit´s you have to take to reach sirius???? :D

I just heard that some dude´s in Finland are making these crappy (IMHO) black "oil" balls 100 € for gram, or 40 € for 0,33 G :D Dont take me wrong.. It cannot be complete crap because friend who smoke´s fine bud daily like´s to buy it and say´s he get´s 25 - 30 smoke´s from a 40 € ball.... Anyways, it looked for me that it´s about second flush with no filteration on plant material before evaporating solvent from it......

But... hype can be CRAZY and desire to smoke "oil" :biglaugh: It almost make´s me sad that I only grow for myself and make concentrates rarely, but always for personal use! I could only imagine what ppl would pay me for 0.5 G of my second flush, which looks better and doesnt require as much as these black ball´s that are flooding over here....

Btw, hashMASTER... What did you mean by "weed here is about 175 max, so oil is only worth about 35 tops.". I mean, what are the quantities? Thanks already for clarifying me :yes:

meduser180056

In my area in cali prices on BHO have dropped quickly over the past couple years. Clubs still charge 80-100 usually per gram but peer to peer the price is more like 20-25 tops per gram. I remember when that price was more like 50 a couple years ago. The close friend price is more like 10 a g around here which is so low it's not even worth selling. It's more about just being nice and helping friends out. This is high quality BHO I'm talking about. The solid kind.

I trust kuts speaking the trth dude knows his oil for sure. I ve seen him on another forum killin it. his technic is pure genius and the purge method solid. hope he's still makin those kut vaps they are the shit. I live in the midwest and u can probaly get a 100 a g here cause nobody really sells it. I made some last week and a g lasted me all week and still have .2 left...

Oilmeister

In Vancouver, the price is completely dependant on the quality of oil you're making. If it's 2 tokes and you're blasted stuff, it can go as high as 80 bucks a gram, I've gotten it. It completely depends on who you know, how much you want it and how good it is. Stuff that is of the quality that HMK or a few select others make is worth whatever the market will bear. Where is the average joe going to find something of that quality, it's pretty rare unless you are in the know. I've heard it going for a hundred a gram...crazy as that sounds. If you're young and unconnected....what are your alternatives if you want to try the real deal.

Oilmeister

DirtyFreddy said:
That's only 20.00 a gram...if it truly is top notch, that's a deal

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
That´s what I thought too Oilmeister!

Gram for 20 canadian dollar´s of top notch oil get´s you high depending on your tolerance and the way of use for at least 20 * something, so at least you get BLASTED for one dollar, probably for 40 at least if you aint doing it everyday and have the right tech :wink:

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
I've been sitting on 2 Ozs of Bubble Hash & 14 Grams of BHO for a year now. Nobody wants it !! I have 7 LBS of Trim in my attic I was gonna make more from but gave up when I couldn't get rid of what I already had.

The quality is good too. I gave out samples to a ton of people and EVERY single one Raved about the 1 bong hit "and your high for 8 hours". I took a huge bong rip one day and was so high I was scared. (really scared) I just kept telling myself it was all in my mind and I was gonna come down.........Eventually. I woke up in the morning like I was hung over. I got so high I have not smoked it again since. But still..........Nobody wants Oil or Hash in a huge circle of friends. Not even at $20.00 a gram.

Bunch of numnuts IMO. They're all chronic pot heads and should die for this stuff. They look at the size between a gram or OZ of bud and a gram or OZ of hash and choose the bud thinking their getting more.

I spent $500.00 on a Bubble Washer and 8 bag set to make hash with my trim. No Go. Hash is dead around here in California. (I'm talking about Oil and Hash made from OG Kush, AK47 & Purple Kush). Spent $$ and built an extractor for oil and still.........no go.

2 1/2 Ozs of oil and hash been sittin in my freezer for a year now. 7 # pile of BUD trim in the attic and growing larger all the time.

Pirate :headbange

This is what I make my hash or oil from:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
man you guys are totally wack. in my area all my friends prefer oil. in fact thats all they use. i use myself about 8 grams a week these days, at least. its not that strong if you take it all the time.

Pirate said:
I've been sitting on 2 Ozs of Bubble Hash & 14 Grams of BHO for a year now. Nobody wants it !! I have 7 LBS of Trim in my attic I was gonna make more from but gave up when I couldn't get rid of what I already had.

The quality is good too. I gave out samples to a ton of people and EVERY single one Raved about the 1 bong hit "and your high for 8 hours". I took a huge bong rip one day and was so high I was scared. (really scared) I just kept telling myself it was all in my mind and I was gonna come down.........Eventually. I woke up in the morning like I was hung over. I got so high I have not smoked it again since. But still..........Nobody wants Oil or Hash in a huge circle of friends. Not even at $20.00 a gram.

Bunch of numnuts IMO. They're all chronic pot heads and should die for this stuff. They look at the size between a gram or OZ of bud and a gram or OZ of hash and choose the bud thinking their getting more.

I spent $500.00 on a Bubble Washer and 8 bag set to make hash with my trim. No Go. Hash is dead around here in California. (I'm talking about Oil and Hash made from OG Kush, AK47 & Purple Kush). Spent $$ and built an extractor for oil and still.........no go.

2 1/2 Ozs of oil and hash been sittin in my freezer for a year now. 7 # pile of BUD trim in the attic and growing larger all the time.

Pirate :headbange

This is what I make my hash or oil from:

sounds like you need smarter friends, in my area the only time i have ever seen oil is at a festival and ive seen hash come through my extended crew like 5 times in the past 3 years

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
I Know. I don't get it.

I just made some more BHO this week to throw in the freezer for............. SOMEDAY.

Pirate

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Some of us it would, but there are ppl with SERIOUS medical illness that toke/vape/ingest oil to relief the effects of their disease :wink:

+ oil builds tolerance quite fast when you get used into it....

My point was... That SO many ppl HAVE to use great quantities of oil to relief their medical state + to get rid of the most addictive & dangerous opiat´s & more important OPIOIDS! Most of them have to use some opiats even after big oil comsumin, but the doses & drugs are more lighter :2cents: