What's new

prices of oil in ur area

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
gramsci.antonio said:
Herbalistic said:
I would take gram of good grade hash over gram of superior bud for almost any time...

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm of the OPPOSITE idea :D:D

You have to go to spain :D:D

Yes my friend, I said almost everytime :wink: And yes, I know I have to go in Spain to visit my new friends from IC and taste some of those amazing sativas you guys/gals grow there :yes:

Bud has it´s moments, I mean there are times when you just wanna smoke good bud, example in summer time when you are hanging outside on a beach with your friends or girlfriend/wife.. Those are the times when it´s good to roll nice sized sativa spliff and gather them good ol´vibes :D

But...

Imagine the same nice sized sativa spliff laced with gorgeous sativa honey oil :yummy: Now that´s the THING :woohoo:

gramsci.antonio said:
Hashmasta-Kut said:
some think very different here, as i turn about 90 percent of the bud i grow into oil for myself. it would be closer to 95 percent, if my lady didnt smoke around an eigth a month i give her. i smoke around 1-2 bongs a week( or month), and vape primo bud oil pretty much all the rest of the while.

aren't you afraid to get too much hooked up on oil?

I mean: oil is good sometimes, but it can get you to look like an heroin-addict.

It´s all about the tolerance & the starting material & the puriness of the oil.. If you let it be in contact with solvent for ages it most likely produce stony stone that make you look like heroin addict if you puff it all day & night long :D

But...

A properly extracted sativa oil can make you head tingle like some properly cured landrace sativa :wink: I believe you have tasted many different sativas,because you are living in such a dream land...

I doesnt matter what your personal preferences are as long they fit for you... This is a fact we all should remember, when talking about personal preferences...

It´s all good

Just my :2cents: :bis:

BTW Hashmasta-Kut:
What temperature you use when vaporizing oil and how do you prepare the oil?

I would love to know as new & proud owner of digital vaporizing device!

Do you mix the oil with bud when vaporizing, or you do make somekind of thin oilslab/-slabs?

Same questions with handrubbed hash, I would be very grateful if you could answer these questions :respect:

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Im from socal and the oil goes for around 30 to 60 a gram but i personally dont pay more then 290 an ounce.

215Z

I have paid $40 for a half-gram of Chemdawg butane extract at Berkeley Patients Group, and $40 for a gram of O.G. Kush qwiso from the Green Door. The Divinity Tree in San Francisco city is supposed to have a very large selection of $40/g oils, I need to go, its hard to find Sativa concentrates here.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I sell a gram of California Orange oil for 30-35 dollars my stuff is potent and the oil is not brown or black is amberish.

Pactivist

wow - I must be an idiot, I have sold like a couple of grams of my premium Sensi Star BHO for 30 a gram, you mean that I could have gotten 50-60 bucks, damn! I only use the finest trim, and quintuple filtered butane so I know that this oil is killer. Since I live in the east I'd say that oil here is a real bitch to find and expensive when you can find it, but in CA it should be cheaper, so should weed be, by now. Don't you think?

C

Chamba

I would take this selfmade blonde hash made from Neville´s Haze & Original Haze buds over some perfectly cured gram of Haze:

haze hybrids don't produce alot of hash per gram compared to 7 ~ 10 week flowerers

a gram of NH BHO would probably require about 14 ~ 18 grams of "perfectly cured Haze" to produce wouldn't it?....anyway....I'd take both ..a gram of Neville's Haze BHO and 12 ~ 15 grams of the bud it came from as well.......nothing quite succeeds & exceeds like excess!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Chamba said:
I would take this selfmade blonde hash made from Neville´s Haze & Original Haze buds over some perfectly cured gram of Haze:

haze hybrids don't produce alot of hash per gram compared to 7 ~ 10 week flowerers

a gram of NH BHO would probably require about 14 ~ 18 grams of "perfectly cured Haze" to produce wouldn't it?....anyway....I'd take both ..a gram of Neville's Haze BHO and 12 ~ 15 grams of the bud it came from as well.......nothing quite succeeds & exceeds like excess!

Hola Chamba :wave:

It seems that we have a little misunderstanding over here^^^!

My hash "Haze" hash was drysift collected from several grams of Neville´s Haze & Original Haze buds and chunk was bigger before Herbalistic´s tooth got the itchyitchy :D

I meant, that if I could choose between an gram of perfectly cured Haze nug vs. perfectly cured Hazehash gram, I would snatch that hash quicker than you can say "caramba" :biglaugh:

You got the point now Chamba mon´!!!

However, there are hazehybrids that produce incredible amount of top quality resin. Them Haze resinglands are only much smaller than their 7-10 week ripening cousins....

+ Chamba Da Tropical Grower:
I cannot do BHO because I havent introduced/studied the technique it would require, so I only do QWISO & Drysift :yummy: At least at the moment :D

Chamba, can you please share with us some of you resingoodies, I know you make topshelf stuff and it would be nice for community to see it!

Vermonster

ok NY is a large state folks, you talking messina upsate new york or new yrk city? i mean you get LB's of beast for near canadian prices in upper upstate and heads for 300-400. however if your in the big city your paying 60-80 for 2.5 gram cubes and if your lucky to get an O your paying 500+. personally have never scene oil for sale, but i don't see much for sale since i am usual on the other end of that transaction. if you don't grow your best bet in NYC is to get a reliable delivery that sells localy grow heads, it may 60 for 1.5-2 g but atleast it is worth lighting.

Oilmeister

Prices in Vancouver, BC

Prices in Vancouver, BC

In Vancouver, BC Budder is going for about 60-90$ a gram depending on who you know. Excellent grade honey oil goes for 40-60 a gram , good grade commercial oil, (amber) is 25- 30 a gram....green muck goes for 10 to 20. It completely depends on who you know and how much you know and where the market is at. What basic materials you have access to. These are all factors in a constantly fluctuating market. In a city as big as Vancouver, there is no 'set' price for quality concentrates. Some people with money to burn will pay damn near anything for connoisseur quality extracts. One of the wonders and curses of the capitalist system is Whatever the market will bear!

Last edited:
damn we cant find any OIL or decent hash around here . All the weed where im from is grown by asians and they are purely cash croppers and dont know shit about growing or making oil or hash outta weed. So if ur smoking canadian beasters rest assured it was grown by a house full of asian people who dont kno dick.

Back in the day there was a few people with oil but i meen FUCK buying oil from some street thug , who the fuck knows whats in that shit

See this is funny. I'm sitting in So cal with butt loads of the finest hard hash oil. N' this guy in NY who sells weed don't have shit. How we fix this???

I mean i started growin cause i got sick of payin my dude $80 per "g". and now i got excess. God I love cali, all legal baby.

J

Jack Crevalle

All I have to say is that oil from bud is hard candy consistency and smokes clean, and oil from trim is sticky and harsher, also many people don't make oil very well, ie. their purging methods suck and the oil turns out pretty butaney.

That being said, clubs in Socal usually charge $80 - $100 a gram of oil, which is by far more concentrated than any regular hash that is composed of plant matter and other contaminants..most people buy half grams for $40, is what I've seen

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Oilmeister said:
In Vancouver, BC Budder is going for about 60-90$ a gram depending on who you know. Excellent grade honey oil goes for 40-60 a gram , good grade commercial oil, (amber) is 25- 30 a gram....green muck goes for 10 to 20. It completely depends on who you know and how much you know and where the market is at. What basic materials you have access to. These are all factors in a constantly fluctuating market. In a city as big as Vancouver, there is no 'set' price for quality concentrates. Some people with money to burn will pay damn near anything for connoisseur quality extracts. One of the wonders and curses of the capitalist system is Whatever the market will bear!

bud budder isnt worth more than bud honey oil, its the same thing virtually. worth the same.

prices are n/a in my hood, no one ever has hash oil and if they do there not selling it, ive only had the pleasure of smoking hashoil one time at a festival, it was the most potent thing i ever smoked a hippy named griff rolled one up and put two drops of midnight black oil on it, OMG, i want some so bad

Oilmeister

bud budder isnt worth more than bud honey oil, its the same thing virtually. worth the same.
In theory I would agree. They will go about the same distance in getting high however, never underestimate the power of hype, (those not fortunate enough to be or know a grower will pay large for 'budder'). I personally think smoking it as honey oil is a little more efficient depending on how you smoke it. None the less, for some months after Cannabis Culture had a beautiful centerfold of budder, some people were tripping over themselves to get it and would pay almost anything for it.

Latest posts

Latest posts