What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prices in Japan?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^fuck yeah Hakone onsen is the shit. went there with the family a few times...stayed at the prince. me and my brother would kill Asahi's and run around that place. absolutely beautiful and relaxing...damn i wanna go back there now. and bring a nice bongload to smoke in the outdoor mountain bath.

women-s-onsen.jpg

In the days ahead ... took a good long walk all around Shibuya, Roppongi, Harujuku, Omotesando, Aoyama, Ginza, Shinjuku, Nihonbashi, and lots more - really fun

Sundance

i was out there too man shoulda hit me with the PM...me and my brother were on missions everyday..wake up..hydrate with a few bottles of water or pokari sweat...then hit Mos Burger for the morning fuel. hop trains all day going from shibuya to harajuku to ebisu, then back to shinjuku..literally everywhere everyday. then around early evening start buying Kirins Nodogashis and kill them walking around looking for the next food spot..shopping..trying to flirt with girls...getting drunk at random pubs...checking out the crazy sights and taking lots of pictures...shit was a blast.

im going back in december-jan to check on my gramps