What's new

Prices At An All Time Low

PARADOX

picture.php

indeed prices have dipped a small amount in central canada (sask) but for the most part quality is still pricey

ortsa1

triple a is down to 22-24 in manitoba/north western ontario
less in quantity

i think the days are numbered for poor quality growers and any growers who are capable of real employment will have to do so soon

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont know if 10 out of the 250,000 growers in bc will effect anyone or anything

my 2 pennies

med-man

phatpharmer

Jails will be filling up quickly unfortunately waist of tax payers money but that's the PC government for ya I hope people get off there humps and get Harper and the PC out of office then things may go more smoothly for farmers:)

Phatpharmer

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i harp on the 10,000 dollar mortgages and thousand dollar pounds coupled with grow rippers. with more sociopaths and capatalists per capita in the world lol eeeeewwwwww.

no business like bc grow business lol

med-man

bigbag

Veteran
big time bust...today's province

B.C.’s anti-gang unit has dismantled four sophisticated marijuana grow-ops in Mission believed to be linked to the Hells Angels.

Officers with the Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit of B.C. executed warrants on four rural properties in Mission and a home in Langley on Friday, arresting five men and seizing millions of dollars worth of marijuana.

The grow-ops are linked to the outlaw motorcycle gang and show a level of sophistication — both in terms of technology, construction, and security measures — that officers with decades of experience busting grow-ops have not seen, said CFSEU-BC spokesman Sgt. Lindsey Houghton.

“They all describe these as the most technologically and construction-wise sophisticated grow-ops they’ve ever encountered,” said Houghton. “When most people think of a grow-op, they think shoddily wired, cobbled together in the basement. ... This was completely the opposite in these cases.”

The warrants were executed on homes in the 10000-block Sylvester Road, 14000-block Sylvester Road, 12000-block Dewdney Trunk Road and 13000-block De Graff Road.

Police were tipped off to the location of the grow-ops, which have been in operation for a few months, said Houghton.

The De Graff Road grow-op was located in an underground bunker hidden by a fake horse paddock above ground. The venting was well concealed by a fake doghouse and fire pit. “They went to great lengths to build this and house this,” said Houghton.

The other grow-ops were all on ground level. All were built in a similar fashion; all were constructed to code, utilizing professional tradespeople.

A 34-year-old Langley man, alleged by police to be the caretaker of all the properties, was arrested in a home in the 4500-block 206 Ave. in Langley on the same day.

About 10,000 plants and 200 pounds of dried marijuana, with a street value of about $10 million, were seized from the four grow-ops. Equipment worth $1 million was also seized, including four $100,000 natural gas generators, each capable of powering a large hospital or a small town.

Three other men were arrested from two of the grow-op properties: a 33-year-old Burnaby man, and two men aged 32 and 33 of no fixed address. They have been released from custody. No charges have been laid.

Police say the investigation could take days or weeks.

“The evidence gathered was so overwhelming

phatpharmer

big time bust...today's province

B.C.’s anti-gang unit has dismantled four sophisticated marijuana grow-ops in Mission believed to be linked to the Hells Angels.

Officers with the Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit of B.C. executed warrants on four rural properties in Mission and a home in Langley on Friday, arresting five men and seizing millions of dollars worth of marijuana.

The grow-ops are linked to the outlaw motorcycle gang and show a level of sophistication — both in terms of technology, construction, and security measures — that officers with decades of experience busting grow-ops have not seen, said CFSEU-BC spokesman Sgt. Lindsey Houghton.

“They all describe these as the most technologically and construction-wise sophisticated grow-ops they’ve ever encountered,” said Houghton. “When most people think of a grow-op, they think shoddily wired, cobbled together in the basement. ... This was completely the opposite in these cases.”

The warrants were executed on homes in the 10000-block Sylvester Road, 14000-block Sylvester Road, 12000-block Dewdney Trunk Road and 13000-block De Graff Road.

Police were tipped off to the location of the grow-ops, which have been in operation for a few months, said Houghton.

The De Graff Road grow-op was located in an underground bunker hidden by a fake horse paddock above ground. The venting was well concealed by a fake doghouse and fire pit. “They went to great lengths to build this and house this,” said Houghton.

The other grow-ops were all on ground level. All were built in a similar fashion; all were constructed to code, utilizing professional tradespeople.

A 34-year-old Langley man, alleged by police to be the caretaker of all the properties, was arrested in a home in the 4500-block 206 Ave. in Langley on the same day.

About 10,000 plants and 200 pounds of dried marijuana, with a street value of about $10 million, were seized from the four grow-ops. Equipment worth $1 million was also seized, including four $100,000 natural gas generators, each capable of powering a large hospital or a small town.

Three other men were arrested from two of the grow-op properties: a 33-year-old Burnaby man, and two men aged 32 and 33 of no fixed address. They have been released from custody. No charges have been laid.

Police say the investigation could take days or weeks.

“The evidence gathered was so overwhelming

That's some crazy shit hope they have lots of pics lol Id love to see those setups

Phatpharmer

Green Supreme

Veteran
Funny they are surprised at the sophistication and use of trades people. Isn't that what HC wants done, lol. Peace GS

The article doesn't seem to indicate that they were HC licensed facilities.
As for prices in AB - 2200-2300 for AAA if buying bulk, closer to 2500 for singles. Quality is always in demand.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably closer to 100,000 with th current market lol.

they totally modelled my mission and langley set-ups. most sophisticated ever

lol haha

med-man

bigbag

Veteran
just seen some footage on global news. the set up was wooden bleachers with 5 gal pots, stadium style. didn't seem that sophisticated to me ? wonder what type of ghetto grows these cops have seen in the past, if these were the best...lol. nice touch with the natural gas generators and the bunker was pretty tight

5th

Veteran
ive grown outside of tiny villages and nobody knew who i was or what i was doing.
...I don't want to say your full of shit...luckily your doing it on your own.

i live in toronto now but if i needed to buy weed it would be easier for me to get weed from up north than in the city.

You must be in the wrong circle then eh?
I'm not claiming to know anybody or everybody. I don't have to make such a ridiculous claim. I told you, look at the populations of Northern towns in Ontario...it's simply not viable.

So your in Toronto, I'm in Northern Ontario...who the fuck do you think has a better understanding of whats going there? Really though?

Last edited:

phatpharmer

It says they've only been running a few months hopefully they got some pay out b4 the operation went down lol if it is the angels running the show they probally wont be hurt to much they run like an oiled machine 1 goes down 2 go up lol

Latest posts

Latest posts