What's new

Prices At An All Time Low

Well, Winnipeg is quite expensive for bud to begin with; as for the "organic" label's guys attach to their product - there is no way to certify the bud as organic (even under current shitty regs). Whenever I hear claims of "organic" nature I perceive it as nothing else but attempts to capitalize on the particular buzzword. Around my parts it doesn't make a difference in price whatsoever.

blastfrompast

Veteran
I dunno, going rate in wpg is about 2k right now a lb for avg comercial....2200 for something great... if your buying a couple at a time.

Seems supply is increasing lately in my circles....course with outdoor season around the corner things usually dry up by mid june...

Yet in March people were overjoyed to pay 700 a qp just to get decent bud...

Supply and demand...

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
i have noticed a big increase in production...there is a lot of pot out there right now...a lot of people are growing..it seems it started a year ago...and NOW we are seeing the results of the increase in people growing...way more product on the market and there are deals to be had..if you are not a pot snob...If you are you still pay up the ass..

peace
Chefboy

InfoWarz

Holy Jeez 1k per unit for OG thats Unreal I should take the cross country train ride and bring it back for the regular 2800-3200 per unit we pay out here for OG in Ont

Bills Puddle and Cariboo area it looks like 2k+ per elbow of mid to decent grade.
Folks I've talked to say it is difficult to find good product and/or folks who care aboot what they grow.
I am fortunate I do not have that issue.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i heard of a huge multi city raid on a shady group operating in maple ridge, surrey and langley.

probably will take 1000 p of the street monthly. things are looking up for those folks who are effected by these pricings

med-man

mango420

Unfortunately these busts wont put any dent in the market here in bc. If it was HA running these not a dime of that product is sold here, it all goes out of province or country. Theres too many people out there who just go and buy a licence and set up a 20 or 40 or more lighter and have no way to get rid of there stuff so they just dump it on the market for some rediculously low price. In 12 years in this business ive never seen it this bad, not even close, some older guys i know who have 20+ years doing this say the same thing. Seems to be only really in BC tho. Deff some money to be made for out of province guys who can pick up here and take back to there market. hint hint lol

I had read in lamestream media this morning of the bust in Langley, they mentioned it may be HA so that goes with what you mentioned mango.
Thought they tie into the gasline was ballsy and it's too bad we all did not have 100k gens as back up, LOL

I am very content to stay out in the middle of nowhere and putter around with my 4 lights, put the love into it, then share the love with my friends.
K.I.S.S. works so well for me.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Here in MB, it has went from flush..to dry within 2 weeks...

2k to 2400 for bulk 550 to 650-700 for 4 if you have a nice buddy...

Summer planting season is starting, and the illegal growers I know shut down over the summer and concentrate on outdoor....take a bit of a vacation...Keep some mom's alive that is about it.

I know last summer around July it was so dry, people were buying shake and fluff that most growers just process into extracts or toss..lol

It is already starting I think.... :)

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Summer planting season is starting, and the illegal growers I know shut down over the summer and concentrate on outdoor....take a bit of a vacation...Keep some mom's alive that is about it.

I know last summer around July it was so dry, people were buying shake and fluff that most growers just process into extracts or toss..lol

the med-manitoba method lol haha

med-man

RubeGoldberg

Veteran

Same thing every year, I remember when I was a young wannabe gangster filling my deep freeze up with jammers around late winter to unload mid-summer every year.

Was having a laugh at the grow shop last week at all the first year med growers packing it in right now because they think prices are just gonna keep freefalling

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
sorry things have changed in my hood...which is the biggest city in Canada lol..Yes back in high school days things used to get soo dry...we would buy hash cause there was no weed..BUT NOW..not an issue grabbing quality 365 days a year..the market is flushed here..but a lot of it is so called "Boutique Weed" still is pricey..1000-1200 for quepers...Master Kush, OG Kush, Tahoe OG, Cheese, and so on,..

but i have noticed a lot of just decent weed grown by people with licences selling for cheap..so the market has really opened up..IMO

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Are the prices dropping in the GTA from the tsunami of eastbound bud?

no prices have not dropped for "Boutique Weed" as i said...and it all comes from BC..

But there are tons of deals to be had because of the local medical grows going on...

peace
Chefboy

blastfrompast

Veteran
I'm going to say the variety out there is amazing.

Buddy brought me some Grand Daddy purp for our 10am stroll....Not quite sure if it was authetic tho...it was purple...but It just reminded me of Conkushion high/taste wise, and just looked like someone put a AC unit beside it....leaves were purple...and some of buds....but not what it shoudla been...

Latest posts

Latest posts