Paranoid one

WOW...:bow:
How did i miss this thread?

Very nice building skills indeed...

Can't wait to see more..:jump:

Take care!

superpedro

Veteran
Thanks a lot guys. Happy to have you around!

Small progress. The acrylic tub has been build but still needs all the gear to be fitted, the filter/res has moved into the cab, and the mums are ready to deliver a fresh load of cutlings in a little over a week - my guess ;)

kassen.jpg

filterind.jpg

mums5.jpg

later :)

superpedro

Veteran
Thanks Cheese.:tiphat:

Things are really coming together now. I'm really happy with my aero box build so far, can't wait until it's finally hooked up. I expect it to be up and running at the middle of next week. I'll get the filter started up this weekend in order to have the bacteria ready for the start of the grow.
The cooled lamp build has been pushed until after the grow. I should have an IR thermometer by then.
I still need to come up with a lamp design for my mum cab though.:thinking:

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Dankness is approaching :smokey: You've put so much time and money into this, it'll be great to see it up, and see you reap the rewards. Keep at it :yes:

superpedro

Veteran
Dankness is approaching :smokey: You've put so much time and money into this, it'll be great to see it up, and see you reap the rewards. Keep at it :yes:
Thanks bro, now I'm just waiting for the last parts to arrive by mail.

If it ends in catastrophic failure, I'll try to make a DIY suicide machine of my last fittings :D
sareo.jpg

:dance013:

U

ukganjafarmer

wow this is the most hi-tech micro grow iv seen, great thread mate !

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Havent checked in a while but this got super badass along the way.Nice work pedro,i need to check in more often

superpedro

Veteran
Thanks UK & Fuzz :)

Yep, I think I need to make the launch of the system in a new thread, and perhaps with a somewhat more flashy title. :D This thread wasn't supposed to carry on.

superpedro

Veteran
:bow: wow absolutely beautiful work!!! Nice clean precise crafsmanship, two thumbs up bro.

If you noticed, I changed my idea from the 3-box system to an acrylic one, at around the same time you showed your nice black acrylic reservoir. ;)

Thank you very much my friend:tiphat:

If you noticed, I changed my idea from the 3-box system to an acrylic one, at around the same time you showed your nice black acrylic reservoir. ;)

Thank you very much my friend:tiphat:

lol hell ya man. That black acrylic is some good looking stuff and it relatively easy to work with.

averagejoe

dude, you're like Albert Einstein but on weed... seriousely i love your DIY approach to everything.

and amazing results aswell!
suscribed!

peace,
joe

Last edited: