What's new

Preview of my pl-l micro closet.

S

snowtiko

Think I got an idea for raising and lowering the aero buckets :D
1480_0130-1480_0130.jpg

I'll return with some build stuff soon.[/quote]

hey pedro, hvor fandt du denne tingest? kan du evt give et link eller noget, går nemlig selv og leder efter noget tilsvarende :)

superpedro

Veteran
Think I got an idea for raising and lowering the aero buckets :D
1480_0130-1480_0130.jpg

I'll return with some build stuff soon.

hey pedro, hvor fandt du denne tingest? kan du evt give et link eller noget, går nemlig selv og leder efter noget tilsvarende :)[/QUOTE]

Hey snowtiko. Den er fra http://www.hounisen.com/ Man kan købe som privat hvis man møder op, men de er meget flinke så hvis du ringer til dem måske.

Marijuanasaur Thanks, happy you like it :)

Tonatiuh I'm to have one of Icmags finest growers on board, happy you are still here :)

I'm going to work on a mum cab the next days. The small seedlings need a home.

@Scrubs, sorry missed your question. It's a couple of fem. white sharks again. I'll get some Aurora Indica and Critical mass later.
I still have tons of builds ahead:dance013:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
definetly bro,thankyou for the kind words.
im always chillin in ur garden :D,this thread is in my subscribes yo.
:respect:
peace-T-

superpedro

Veteran
mad librettist LOL I don't know anymore - thanks mate.

Tonatiuh:dance013:

I'm making an ebb & flood tray that will fit like the shelfs inside the cabs. The overrun can be changed from a short one like now(for auto watering the soil mums), or a long one for E&F-hydro should I get new ideas later.
EF.jpg

All for today :)

cheers

superpedro

Veteran
Hey Cheese :)

I want to be able to leave my plants alone. It's an auto watering system for my future bonzai mums.
When the pump gets turned on, the water reaches the level of the overflow tube. When the pump is turned off, the water runs back trough the pump(the hole on the left).
The pump is to be controlled by a digital timer.

superpedro

Veteran
Went through my old gear to find something for the build. This is what I'm going to use building a lamp for the new mum cab:
ml.jpg

The 4x18w t8's will be more than enough for the mums, more will just be a pain since I don't plan on using that many cutlings. The 2x55 pl-l is only included as a turbo when I need something done in a hurry :D

mad librettist

Veteran
damn i wish I had space for that. the great part about having so little work this year is I can really grow. Which is good, because it is not smart to have no work and a lot of time to smoke weed you had to buy. But the wife hates watering my girls when i go off to work (rivals for my affection).

Luckily the timing works out for me on this grow, but something I can leave for two weeks or even a month would be really good. And if I'm working a lot I can afford it!

narf

very well done man! i wish i had your closet ;)

i plan on upgrading mine to PL-Ls too; currently using CFLs. i wanted to run 6 bulbs at 330W like in your setup, but it seems like way too many lumens for my cabin!
i didn't see it anywhere in this thread; what are your dimensions and lumens/sqm?

superpedro

Veteran
mad librettist I know how you feel. I've had a 5 day vacation limit if I wanted to keep my mums, I'm really happy I got it solved.

disfunktional Thanks my fellow handyman :D

narf Thanks - welcome to IC mate. It around 60.000Lm/m2 with the bulbs im using for my next grow

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Incredible work man and thanks for your reply. :yes: I'm looking forward to seeing how you raise/elevate the plants.

superpedro

Veteran
Thanks Scrubs.

I've made new plans - again - for the aero system. Instead of 3 buckets I will just do one large one, made of 8mm black acrylic plate for less noise and custom fit. The system for raising is still the same as mentioned before. (the lift takes 60kg, I would be happy with half that in yield ;) )

I've finished most of the build for the bio-reservoir cab. I'm still waiting for a huge 5µ particle filter to complete that part of the setup.
f1a.jpg

Class of 2010 (this thread needs some green colors):
smaaplanter.jpg

Cheers

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Man you got them building skills :dance013: bro, like the class shot of 2010, is the Aurora Indica fem seed?? Can't wait to see what you do next :artist:

Peace and Respect

superpedro

Veteran
Hey boom.

The bigger ones are the fem-white sharks for next grow.
The AI are regular seeds. I've got these 4 seeds from a friend, there is 6 more included in the selection process, just wanted a better chance at finding my favorite pheno. I'm doing bonzai style on them, and will try out the clones in yet another setup.

have a happy Sunday mate.