What's new

Pretty please with sugar on top...

M

Mr Wolf

ganzas Yeah I got lucky...
:)
Check out this hairy beast, trying to catch a high on company time. Spiders scare the crap out of me, I hate them... But I was hoping this huge mother would catch some of the little black flies that are constantly buzzing around in the room. It didn't. Died the next day and now it's corpse is hanging from a bud, rotting away. Maybe it's because i bombed the grow with pyrethrin. Yeah, probably.
:D

ganzas

ganzas Yeah I got lucky...
Check out this hairy beast, trying to catch a high on company time. Spiders scare the crap out of me, I hate them... But I was hoping this huge mother would catch some of the little black flies that are constantly buzzing around in the room. It didn't. Died the next day and now it's corpse is hanging from a bud, rotting away. Maybe it's because i bombed the grow with pyrethrin. Yeah, probably.
:D

well, a few day ago, i gave to my plants the spiderkiller (one insecticide foliage) and the next day, the pistils of the plants turns like your plant are now. pyrethrin sure, i think...

NFD

pyrethrin will take care of spiders for sure.... good for most other bugs too, I like it! White Zone - nice surprise.

M

Mr Wolf

vonforne Yes, spiders are good hunters. But I need the pyrethrin to kill the swarms of flies and other stuff. And pyrethrin kills EVERYTHING. The death of the spider was just a sad accident... casualty of war against insects. My bad.

M

Mr Wolf

Mmmmmhmmmm...... this one looks very pretty. Is she going to need another 45 days??

M

Mr Wolf

I don't know... I think I made some mistakes when i labeled the plants or seeds... This Kali doesn't look like the other ones. The buds have nice volume, they look fat, but it's mostly hair. Theres no mass in there... Nonetheless she looks pretty nice too.

F

ftsig

i ve been trying to find some white zone seeds to order and cant find them nowere...

M

Mr Wolf

ftsig I tried to find some info on the strain, but there is nothing out there... I got the seeds from hipersemillas.com, but they don't sell them... it was a free promo sample.

NFD

:tip hat: won't be too much longer for some of these strains Wolf! You have some really tasty buds there:dance013:

M

Mr Wolf

Thanks guys!

The last pics from day 52. This strain is either Blueberry or White Zone. I don't know anymore...

ganzas

hi brother, what's up???

your JH its great!!!

instead of the spider, tries to get one colony of ladybugs. its very easy to breeding and very helpfull for our plants... tries some day bro!

M

Mr Wolf

Hi ganzas, thanks!

OK... no more pet spiders, get some ladybugs instead. But I'm afraid the pyrethrin will kill them.... will it not?

NFD

Pretty sure pyrethrin will take out all insects Wolf. Pyrethrin does not last long on your plants though. If you spray them down with water and wait a couple of days you could probably add ladybugs to your grow room.

ganzas

Hi ganzas, thanks!

OK... no more pet spiders, get some ladybugs instead. But I'm afraid the pyrethrin will kill them.... will it not?

for sure the pyrethrin go kill all bugs but wait maybe 3 or 4 week for the pyrethrin degrada and next put the ladybugs on action.
the ladybugs reproduce very easy and fast, so, if you always have one reproduction box, its very helpfull for time like this.