What's new

Pretty please with sugar on top...

M

Mr Wolf

12/12 day 61

12/12 day 61

Next up is White Ice #2. A little bit taller and bigger than #1, but still not a huge yielding plant. 122 cm tall... smells nice and looks very potent. But looks and smell mean nothing, do they. It's all in the smoke... Here she is minutes before the kill:

M

Mr Wolf

Clean glass

Clean glass

This bong is at least 7 years old. When I clean it, it looks and feels brand new. Pyrex glass is the shit!

M

Mr Wolf

In the beginning I had 3 Blueberry females, but two of them were losers... one got killed very early, the other looked damaged too but i kept it because i thought it had potential still... the third Blueberry was normal looking and today she has the fattest cola of the grow. Here she is:

M

Mr Wolf

Thanks NFD!

So... 5 plants have been harvested so far (2 x White Ice, 1 x Blueberry, 1 x White Zone, 1 x Kali Mist). These were the weakest looking/least yielding plants.

Now I'm left with 7 plants: 3 Kali Mists, 2 Jack Herers, 1 Blueberry and 1 White Zone. They look a bit more promising than the already harvested plants

M

Mr Wolf

True blue?

True blue?

Hey hey heeey

This Blueberry is my favorite plant right now. It seems to me that from certain angles, it has a blue/purple hue to it... This is of course what I want to see. It may just be my imagination.... right?

M

Mr Wolf

12/12 day 81

12/12 day 81

Here are my Jack Herers. One of the strongest strains I have grown and smoked, looking forward to harvest at day 100???