What's new

Pretty please with sugar on top...

T

Tarus Bulbar

Awesome lookn plants Mr Wolf
Good idea dropn the 400watters down lower to
the floor!!
Those ladies look like they will fill out quite nicely!
Cheers

NFD

:tiphat:Nice grow show Mr. Wolf! Glad I found it, and will pull up a chair to see the rest. Peace NFD

M

Mr Wolf

Thank you very much gentlemen!

Welcome to the show NFD, please have a seat and enjoy. I hope they turn out big and fat like Your ladies... man those buds look sweet!

:)

M

Mr Wolf

Greenadian Cheers! Yes it had to be done, because the tallest plants are 160 cm and the shortest are 90-100 cm. One of the bulbs is actually vertical now.

F

ftsig

hi there. i just had a blueberry dutch passion turn hermies on me. it was a feminized one and i dont have another going , so i ll wait and see what will happen with yours. I hope you have better luck. Are your regs? cause then you have many more chanches. After i read a few older posts , it turns out blueberry and especialy dutch passion blueberry has a hermie tendensy. In my opinion thay soulnt of been selling fems , if thats the case.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
ive heard teh BB strain is really temperamental an you should go light on the ferts, i ahve one plant left of 5 seeds popped and 5 seeds in waiting.

think im gonna cut my losses with that strain, and see if i can swap out with someone for something else

M

Mr Wolf

Hey ftsig

Yes my seeds are regular. After trying "feminized" seeds a couple of times I don't believe in it anymore. It's nothing but black magic to me...
:)

No, seriously... They often turn hermie, but not on a large scale. A few seeds here and there, but not really enough to ruin crops... How many seeds did you get?

If you want to keep a mother, feminized beans are no good. Otherwise... why not?

FRIENDinDEED Thanks for the warning. I'll keep my eye on them.
:yes:

M

Mr Wolf

Here's the problem i mentioned earlier... Spots all over the leafs, beginning on large ones and spreading to smaller and smaller ones. Spots keep multiplying until whole leaf is covered with spots and dies.

I have had this problem before, often on two or three plants only. The rest of the plants look normal.

What's the problem??

problem

problem

Here's the problem i mentioned earlier... Spots all over the leafs, beginning on large ones and spreading to smaller and smaller ones. Spots keep multiplying until whole leaf is covered with spots and dies.

I have had this problem before, often on two or three plants only. The rest of the plants look normal.

What's the problem??

hello mr wolf.great show i'll b/sticking around 4/this1.what soil r/u useing? and check your ph bro.

M

Mr Wolf

Hi mr sweeperman! Thanks, the soil is some random brand i bought at a local shop.

T

Tarus Bulbar

What up Mr Wolf! Those Kali Mist ladies
sure like to stretch for the sky....I mean
top of the closet!!
Nice work bro

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
did you have stunted an/or mishapen leaves at the apical meristem?
did your girls' bottom leaves (large fans) do the spotting and falling, and then start to move up the plant?

if affirmative, then you may have cal/mag issues.

flush with mild, balanced nutrient solution. add calmag and monitor for change.

good looking grow...good luck!

M

Mr Wolf

Greenadian Hey!... Indeed they stretch. Thanks man...

trichrider Thanks for the help! Much appreciated. There was no stunting or mis-shaping... But You are right about the leaves, starts with large fan leaves and slowly spreads upwards to smaller leaves...

M

Mr Wolf

A couple of weeks ago I made a mistake and two of my Blueberries suffered from overwatering. Looks like it hurt them. They looked really bad for a while with discolored leaves and what not... Today the colors look OK, but the buds look really sad. The left one has almost no resin at all! The right one at least has some resin, but look at the buds....damaged.

NFD

A couple of weeks ago I made a mistake and two of my Blueberries suffered from overwatering. Looks like it hurt them. They looked really bad for a while with discolored leaves and what not... Today the colors look OK, but the buds look really sad. The left one has almost no resin at all! The right one at least has some resin, but look at the buds....damaged.

I have 8 Dutchpassion Blueberry's popping now. I hope this isn't indicative of the genetics.

bootea

The risks of getting beans in the mail

The risks of getting beans in the mail

The beans and a White Ice:

Just looking at all your seed packets from Amsterdam and elsewhere I presume, that are pictured here. And i would just like to ask, if you,or anyone on these forums, ever get paranoid that seeds maybe tracked to your various lairs by the worlds Leo's out there? Btw these plants look very healthy.

NFD

I'm pretty sure that customer confidentiality is very important to the reputable seed companies. Dick Tracey can pretty much track anything he wants, but it's gonna cost lot's of taxpayer money and in most cases it wouldn't be worth the trouble. That being said a little paranoia may not be bad thing.

bootea

The risks from beans coming thru the mail

The risks from beans coming thru the mail

I'm pretty sure that customer confidentiality is very important to the reputable seed companies. Dick Tracey can pretty much track anything he wants, but it's gonna cost lot's of taxpayer money and in most cases it wouldn't be worth the trouble. That being said a little paranoia may not be bad thing.

A comforting thought NFD, that the cost would be a deterrent even to Dick Tracy. The expense of the "war on drugs" is already and issue. Especially the billions law enforcement is spending on simple possession arrests. I would like to believe its to expensive for leo.